LG India / scam and cheating

1 India Review updated:

I have purchased a LG Microwave, after 1 yr. 2 months the the front membrane (skicker) starts malfunctioning, I report it to the service center they said that we will replace this part, I left my microwave there on 28/07/08 (job no.521) after 20 days they said the company is not providing us the right part, so you wait for some time and returned my product with some temporary arrangements and said that now only the start switch will work. Today it is over 1 month my microwave is lying is with me and now the the heating is also stopped.

Comments

18th of Aug, 2009

LG is also becoming a fraud company. Number provided on website not working. online complaint registration not working. Customer care does not know anything.

Total dissatisfaction.

• Ku
      22nd of Oct, 2009

Kindly refer a copy of the mail to sent to LG.

Dear sir,

I had bought one LG mircrowave oven, few years back. About 2 months back it stopped working and I had registered a complaint with LG under complaint no.W9C90300410. LG mechanic has visited our place, opened the microwave and said they have to replace the PCB. They iformed us that if the PCB is availabale in Goa they will come and repair the microwave the next day; other wise they will get the part with in a week and set right the machine.

It is more than 45 days now and I have made at least 100 calls to 1860180999 and also to your dealer Star services at 2464630. Your call center people give goody goody promises and your dealer does not lift the phone 99% times and if I get him luckily, he also will gives me a promise. My microwave is not yet repaired. I have never come across a more lousy servive from any other manufacturer. Before I throw this machine, can you tell me whether you will reapir this?

I would request you to give me a feed back as to whether you will do some thing for this or I have to forget the machine.

With Kind regards,