Having problems with LG Electronics?

LG Electronics reviews first appeared on Complaints Board on Aug 8, 2006. The latest review refrigerator was posted on Jun 15, 2021. The latest complaint washer was resolved on Nov 21, 2019. LG Electronics has an average consumer rating of 2 stars from 1226 reviews. LG Electronics has resolved 240 complaints.

LG Electronics Customer Service Contacts

8800 200 7676 (Russia)
800 545 454 (South Africa)
80 054 (UAE)
+82 264 564 337 (Head Office, South Korea)
+1 800 243 0000 (United States)
+44 344 847 5454 (United Kingdom)
+61 130 054 2273 (Australia)
+43 800 080 040 (Austria)
+32 15 200 255 (Belgium)
+42 810 555 810 (Czech Rebuplic)
+45 78 796 454 (Denmark)
+358 80 005 454 (Finland)
+31 900 543 5454 (Netherlands)
+351 808 785 454 (Portugal)
+852 35 437 777 (Hong Kong)
+65 65 120 555 (Singapore)
+966 800 244 2929 (Saudi Arabia)
+90 444 6543 (Turkey)
+54 800 888 5454 (Argentina)
LG Twin Towers, 20, Yeouido-dong, Yeongdeungpo-gu

Canada
20 Norelco Drive. North York, ON M9L 2X6 Canada
Phone: +1 647 253 2510

United Kingdom
LG house 250 Bath Road, Slough, Berkshire SL1 4DX U.K.
1000 Sylvan Avenue, Englewood Cliffs, NJ 07632

Austria
Office Campus Gasometer, Guglgasse 15, Bauwerk 4a/Stock 5&6, A-1110 Wien, Austria

Belgium

Jakob-Kaiser Strasse 12, 47877 Willich, Germany

Finland
Ayritie 12 A 01510 Vantaa Suom

France
Paris Nord II 117, Avenue des Nations-B.P. 59372 Villepinte 95942 Roissy CDG CEDEX, France

Greece
Ethnarhou Makariou St. Delta Paleo Faliro P.O. Box 77331 GR17501 Paleo Faliro, Athens, Greece

Hungary

Lysaker Torg 15 Postboks 275 1326 Lysaker

Poland
ul. Woloska 22, Mokotow Nova, 02-675 Warszawa, Poland

Portugal
Quinta da Fonte - Edificio D. Amelia Rua Vitor Camara, 2 Piso 2, 2770-229 Paco de Arcos, Portugal

Romania

Complejo Europa Empresarial, Ctra. N-VI Km 24, 28230, Las Rozas (Madrid), Spain

Sweden
P.O. Box 83 Esbogatan 18 SE-164 94 Kista, Sweden

China
20th Floor, West Tower, Twin Towers, B-12, Jianguomenwai Avenue, Chaoyang District, Beijing 100022, PRC
Hong Kong
6F, 633 Building, 633 King's Road North Point, Hong Kong
Phone: +852 29 095 172

India
Plot No.51, Udyog Vihar, Phase-2 Surajpur-Kasna Road Greater, Noida U.P (201306), India

Japan
Kyobashi Trust Tower 15F, 2-1-3 Kyobashi Chuo-ku, Tokyo 104-8301, Japan

Singapore
6 Temasek Boulevard #10-01 Suntec Tower 4, Singapore, 038986

Israel
11 Galgaley Haplada St. Herzeliya 46733, Israel

Saudi Arabia
Sary street, Al Khaledya District, 101 building, 5th floor, 3355 Al Khalidyah unit 5, Jeddah 23423 - 8940, Saudi

South Africa
LG House, Rand Airport Road, Raceway Industrial Park Monte Carlo Drive, Gosforth Park, Germiston 1419 PO Box 973, Alberton 1450, South Africa

Turkey
Kaptanpasa Mah. Piyalepasa Bulvari No:14 Okmeydani Sisli, Istanbul, Turkey

UAE
P.O. Box 61445, Jebel Ali, Dubai, U.A.E.

Argentina
Av. Del Libertador 498-Piso 22 (C1001ABR) - Capital Federal, Argentina

Brazil
Market Place Tower 2, Av. Dr Chucri Zaidan, 940-3rd Floor, Vila Cordeiro, Sao Paulo-SP, CEP04583-110

Mexico
Sor Juana Ines de la Cruz, No.555, Col. San Lorenzo, Tlalnepantla, Estado de Mexico, C.P.54033, Mexico

ComplaintsBoard.com is not affiliated, associated, authorized, endorsed by, or in any way officially connected with LG Electronics Customer Service. Initial LG Electronics complaints should be directed to their team directly. You can find contact details for LG Electronics above.

Use this comments board to leave complaints and reviews about LG Electronics. Discuss the issues you have had with LG Electronics and work with their customer service team to find a resolution.

LG Electronics Complaints & Reviews

LG Electronics55uk6500aua

I realize I have had this product for several months, but we just came down to our home in NC where we have a 49" Vizio that is at least 4 years old. The picture is so vivid on the Vizio compared to the LG. I watched golf this weekend and it was as though I was right there. The LG replaced a 42"Magnavox which had the same great picture as the Vizio. I can't make any adjustments other than Vivid or whatever other canned choices you give. Is it just this TV? Did I get a lemon? Is there a factory service tech that can look at it?

John C. Parr

John C. Parr
      2747 Nazareth Road
      Easton, Pa. 18045

LG Electronicsrefrigerator

My refrigerator compressor broke and the soonest repair date given to me was 8/29/19. It has now been changed 4 different times. I have tried to speak with a supervisor regarding this several times to no avail. LG has been completely unhelpful in resolving this matter . I was told a supervisor would contact me within 15-30 min on 8/26/19 and an hour and a half later and still no call . I have been given the run around. Nobody seems to know what to do about this and I am completely frustrated and disappointed with this company. I will never recommend this product or this company to anyone I know. Extremely irritated with all of this .

Aug 26, 2019

LG Electronics — lg factory, after sales services and call center

My Name: Dr. Sameh El-Halafawy. Residence: New Maadi, Cairo, Egypt. Mobil # [protected] E-mail ...

LGlg refrigerator

LG service does not exist! Not from the 800 number which promises call backs that never come. On our LFX31 model I have had to replace three fan motors in less than two years. The fan replacements require all the freezer compartment foods be emptied and the panels removed. Very frustrating!
      None of our local service technicians will work on LG as they complain about part changes that are never posted or not available. I had to order four fan models to get three to fit.
      As the freezer fan quits often water drains down the front of the unit and has marred the control panel face.
      Lowes personnel tell me call Lowes corporate and complain about LG's lack of service and parts issues. We did, hopefully more people with broken LG's will also.
      LG - "Little Good".

Aug 19, 2019

LG Appliances — damaged merchandise received as new

I purchased a new LG refrigerator from Home Depot, Springfield Avenue, Newark, NJ in August of 2018 and...

LG ElectronicsFully Automatic Washing Machine S6607

We have purchased LG fully automatic washing approx. 13-14 years ago. It was giving very good services during all the years, except last year in September it started giving trouble by making noise during wash. I contacted the local customer Service Centre in Lahore, Pakistan, who sent their representative to the house to examine the machine. They investigated that its gear box is busted and needs to be replaced. On their guarantee that "like the existing one it will last for 13-14 years" we agreed to change the gearbox and paid Rs.15000/- (Rupees fifteen thousand for a new gearbox and service of machine) Receipt of payment is attached which they were reluctant to provide but on our constant demand they provided us after a week.
        Now in the beginning of August, our washing machine again started giving noise during wash. We immediately stopped the machine and contact the local service centre. They sent their representative, who after examining the machine took the machine to their workshop. After checking, they informed us that the gearbox is busted and needs to be changed. They gave us the estimate of Rs. 17, 000/- for gearbox and service of machine.
        I would like to ask, Is this the quality LG Company is producing? You give warrantee for 10 year but it did not work even a year. I would request you to compensate the gearbox cost and change it fee of cost.
        Looking forward for a favorable action from you.

Fully Automatic Washing Machine S6607

Aug 17, 2019

LG Electronics — Tv

Greetings I bought LG TV from your local distributor with almost 450 USD after 4 months it was broken. Your...

Aug 13, 2019

LG Electronics — lg washing machine/ tv

We purchased a washer and dryer for our home which cost just under $2000. had for 5 years for 2 people the...

LG Electronicslre 3083 stove

We purchased an LRE 3083 stove about two years ago. It seemed fine for a bout a year. Then, we started noticing that when something hot splattered on the control panel, whether it was hot water or hot oil, it melted the plastic sheath covering the control panel area.
          When we try to clean the splatter it causes the plastic sheath to peel off. Underneath the surface is smooth. It looks really bad where the peeling has started. We purchased it new from Lowe's in Kahului, Hawaii. It seems odd that it is so easily damaged. We would like to know what to do about it. We would appreciate your response as soon as possible.

Geller, Steven
          59 Kaua'ula Rd
          Lahaina, HI 96761

lre 3083 stove
          lre 3083 stove

THIS IS A COMPLIMENT...NOT A COMPLAINT

Our 4 year old refrigerator stopped working a few days ago.
            Though web research I discovered that the Linear Compressors were defective and broke down in just a few years. I read many angry complaints online. To my surprise,
            I called LG Customer support, they responded and got a new compressor installed in just one day! They have an efficient system online to keep you posted.
            Since they had so many problems with this unit they have extended the parts and labor warranty to 5 years and parts only to 10 years. My only complaint is that we lost $400 worth of food due to a defective product. I am hoping to find out that they will compensate for the loss.
            They have been very responsive so far. Thank you LG!!

Atlanta
            Client # (Lowes purchase)

Incident August 4 - 6th 2019
            ebernstudio @gmail.com
            Eric Bern

LG Electronics55lb5900

Extreme failure of electronic in the 2014/15 run of LG TVs. An investigation will show many cases of failure in the led strips or corresponding electronics. The cost of the product was for a premium tv and not a third rate knock off. LG should offer free repair/replacement. Average life appears to be 2-4 years. Competing brands at similar cost have a life span of approximately twice as long.

Aug 01, 2019

LG Electronics — lg french door 2016 refrigerator

On July 7th I returned from vacation to find my refrigerator hot inside and all my food spoiled. I had to...

Aug 01, 2019

LG Electronics — tv

If you want to avoid a mess, never order anything directly from LG's website. Just after submitting an order...

Jul 31, 2019

LG Electronics — washing machine

Dear sir / Madam, Writing for you from Cairo Egypt to present a complain about a serious issue with LG...

LGmicrowave

I bought LG microwave from avout 6 month ago suddenly front door class cracks so i called LG customer service in Egypt they asked me to bring it to maintenance center to evaluate the situation.
                After 2 hours they called me and said this is not manufacture defect and claimed that this happened by bad used from our side .
                They asked me to pay 100 is doller and i refused coz this is not our fault.
                Note that : when class crackered its remains one piece after 1 day break down .

LG Electronicslg refrigerator-lfxs24623s

I had a sealed system go down on my refrigerator on July 22 2019. I had called Lg customer service and they had told me that it will take 3-5 business days to send a service tech. I had explained to them that I have a older parent with an medical condition where her medicines need to be refrigerated they just ignored . I on my own had to call a independent appliance repair company they said they cannot repair lg . When I called the Lg authorized service repair in Chicago which is 10 of them they all refused to work with Lg product under warranty and upon insisting they said they have not gotten there invoices paid by Lg since April. I am already out the repair service amount of $100.00, food which was thrown out over $200.00 and till today no refrigerator after pleading several times about the medical situation. Today they have a repair service not Lg authorized but some one who has the worst reviews and people not knowing what they are doing. I am refusing to let these people in my house. I have requested Lg to give me a replacement since they cannot find any authorized repair shop to service my refrigerator.
                  I am hoping that I do get an response from some higher management and the situation is resolved as this is not at all acceptable.

Simple:

I called while under warranty for two issues. Water despenser and cooling. The tech could only fix water.

I called back while the product nwas outside of warranty and that tech was able to fix the cooling issue...well he said he could. I paid about $500 and the issue wasn't fixed.

I called today and now im outside the 90 day repair window and they want to charge me again. After being transferred two the same department 3 times I finally said I would like to talk to a supervisor.

I explained to the supervisor that I called while under warranty and the tech didn't fix it. I called out of warranty and the tech did a repair that didn't work so I don't want to pay the service charge for another tech to come and "fix it" without knowing if the can. He and all other staff just keep receiting the policy.

I keep telling them if the first guy would have fixed it I wouldn't be in this situation...they fail to understand anything outside of policy.

It's a joke. The worst part is I think lg is the best brand outside of kitchenaide and I would probably have to buy with them again because I don't want to pay a kitchenaide price. So much for making it right...

David Croom
                    agent.[protected]@Gmail.Com

LG Electronics43 Tv smart 4K

i brought a new 43 tv smart 4 k on 18/7/2019
                      it just work for 2 hours then i found the screen became black and white big spot
                      i brought it from carrefour egypt
                      It doesn't work for about 2hours then I found that it is broken
                      And when I contacted LG customer service they told me that the cost of repair is almost the same cost of the new one
                      I brought it 6600and the cost of repairing is 6250
                      Is that reasonable
                      It was broken after one day only and I didn't touch it and it was placed in its place
                      i request to return it as i am so disappointed

my phone number is [protected]
                      i am from egypt
                      i have all the documents if needed

Jul 25, 2019

LG Electronics — I am complaining about direct drive 7kg washing machine

From: Zenab Abo Al Iqbal 65 Faisal Street Giza, Egypt. I bought an LG washing machine Direct Drive 7kg, with...

LGa smart tv - 49lk5730- set

Dear Sir,

I am writing to express my annoyance and to complain of having an unsatisfactory response to my claim submitted to the customer service of the local LG Company in Egypt.

On 24th of January, during the Sale time, I bought a smart TV- 49LK5730- set to use in my new home as I got married in March 2019.Since I went to the honey moon vacation outside Egypt for almost a month, my husband and me, have been using the TV for only one month starting from the beginning of April 2019 till the first of May when suddenly the TV was interrupted and the photo was disrupted for unknown reason. At that time, I made a phone call to the customer service to help and send someone to see and investigate the problem but they refused to do so and they asked me instead to send them a photo for the screen through their WhatsApp., which I did immediately. An answer from them was received telling me that the screen is broken and this is not included in the warranty. I replied instantly: no body hit the TV screen, nobody pressed on the screen and no signs of damage appeared on the screen, and that is not our fault and it is a manufacture problem, but they insisted to say it's my fault and I was shocked when they asked me to pay 9500LE for replacing the screen because it is made in Korea; as they said and the shipment will be added to the costs; despite that the TV itself costs less than this price. Actually, this is not true as written behind the panel "made in Egypt". Anyway, and now I know your company has a very good reputation and supportive enough and this leads me writing you. Also, the item is in the warranty period and this problem is not my fault; I'm quite sure you can handle such issue and bring up the solution in a short period.

Thanks in advance and looking forward to hearing from you.

Please find enclosed
                        1- Receipt of purchase LED TV 49 inches
                        2- Warranty
                        3- TV's information (sticker behind the item).

Sincerely Yours