LG RC199H — product is junk
I purchased a LG RC199H DVD recorder/VHS combo from Best Buy and the dvd player lasted about 9 months. I sent the product to LG and they told me that I needed a new dvd player. I paid them $70.00 to install the new dvd player. The second dvd player worked for about 6 months and then went bad. I called LG and they said I only had a 90 day warranty on the repair. This product is a piece of junk. I find it amazing that both dvd players lasted for such a short period of time and that they do not consider this a design defect. LG sells junk and I will never purchase another product with the Zenith/LG name on it. Best Buy should be ashamed of itself for selling their junk products. When you search the internet you will find that numerous other people have the same complaint. Someone needs to start a class action suit against these guys.
More LG RC199H Complaints & Reviews
- LG Refrigerator - anyone who bought an lg refrigerator has run into this problem
- LG Refrigerator - faulty control board
- Lg / Dishwasher - nasty smell!
- Lgmedsupply - lgmedsupply commits fraud!
- LG Canada - warranty service
- LG - lg refrigerator model lfx25974st
- LG - refrigerator
- LG Electronics - the tv had a black screen but I had sound
- LG intellocool Refrigerators - dented refrigerator delivered
- LG Electronics - stove model lsg4513st