Having problems with LG Electronics?

LG Electronics reviews first appeared on Complaints Board on Aug 8, 2006. The latest review refrigerator was posted on Jun 15, 2021. The latest complaint washer was resolved on Nov 21, 2019. LG Electronics has an average consumer rating of 2 stars from 1226 reviews. LG Electronics has resolved 240 complaints.

LG Electronics Customer Service Contacts

8800 200 7676 (Russia)
800 545 454 (South Africa)
80 054 (UAE)
+82 264 564 337 (Head Office, South Korea)
+1 800 243 0000 (United States)
+44 344 847 5454 (United Kingdom)
+61 130 054 2273 (Australia)
+43 800 080 040 (Austria)
+32 15 200 255 (Belgium)
+42 810 555 810 (Czech Rebuplic)
+45 78 796 454 (Denmark)
+358 80 005 454 (Finland)
+31 900 543 5454 (Netherlands)
+351 808 785 454 (Portugal)
+852 35 437 777 (Hong Kong)
+65 65 120 555 (Singapore)
+966 800 244 2929 (Saudi Arabia)
+90 444 6543 (Turkey)
+54 800 888 5454 (Argentina)
LG Twin Towers, 20, Yeouido-dong, Yeongdeungpo-gu

Canada
20 Norelco Drive. North York, ON M9L 2X6 Canada
Phone: +1 647 253 2510

United Kingdom
LG house 250 Bath Road, Slough, Berkshire SL1 4DX U.K.
1000 Sylvan Avenue, Englewood Cliffs, NJ 07632

Austria
Office Campus Gasometer, Guglgasse 15, Bauwerk 4a/Stock 5&6, A-1110 Wien, Austria

Belgium

Jakob-Kaiser Strasse 12, 47877 Willich, Germany

Finland
Ayritie 12 A 01510 Vantaa Suom

France
Paris Nord II 117, Avenue des Nations-B.P. 59372 Villepinte 95942 Roissy CDG CEDEX, France

Greece
Ethnarhou Makariou St. Delta Paleo Faliro P.O. Box 77331 GR17501 Paleo Faliro, Athens, Greece

Hungary

Lysaker Torg 15 Postboks 275 1326 Lysaker

Poland
ul. Woloska 22, Mokotow Nova, 02-675 Warszawa, Poland

Portugal
Quinta da Fonte - Edificio D. Amelia Rua Vitor Camara, 2 Piso 2, 2770-229 Paco de Arcos, Portugal

Romania

Complejo Europa Empresarial, Ctra. N-VI Km 24, 28230, Las Rozas (Madrid), Spain

Sweden
P.O. Box 83 Esbogatan 18 SE-164 94 Kista, Sweden

China
20th Floor, West Tower, Twin Towers, B-12, Jianguomenwai Avenue, Chaoyang District, Beijing 100022, PRC
Hong Kong
6F, 633 Building, 633 King's Road North Point, Hong Kong
Phone: +852 29 095 172

India
Plot No.51, Udyog Vihar, Phase-2 Surajpur-Kasna Road Greater, Noida U.P (201306), India

Japan
Kyobashi Trust Tower 15F, 2-1-3 Kyobashi Chuo-ku, Tokyo 104-8301, Japan

Singapore
6 Temasek Boulevard #10-01 Suntec Tower 4, Singapore, 038986

Israel
11 Galgaley Haplada St. Herzeliya 46733, Israel

Saudi Arabia
Sary street, Al Khaledya District, 101 building, 5th floor, 3355 Al Khalidyah unit 5, Jeddah 23423 - 8940, Saudi

South Africa
LG House, Rand Airport Road, Raceway Industrial Park Monte Carlo Drive, Gosforth Park, Germiston 1419 PO Box 973, Alberton 1450, South Africa

Turkey
Kaptanpasa Mah. Piyalepasa Bulvari No:14 Okmeydani Sisli, Istanbul, Turkey

UAE
P.O. Box 61445, Jebel Ali, Dubai, U.A.E.

Argentina
Av. Del Libertador 498-Piso 22 (C1001ABR) - Capital Federal, Argentina

Brazil
Market Place Tower 2, Av. Dr Chucri Zaidan, 940-3rd Floor, Vila Cordeiro, Sao Paulo-SP, CEP04583-110

Mexico
Sor Juana Ines de la Cruz, No.555, Col. San Lorenzo, Tlalnepantla, Estado de Mexico, C.P.54033, Mexico

ComplaintsBoard.com is not affiliated, associated, authorized, endorsed by, or in any way officially connected with LG Electronics Customer Service. Initial LG Electronics complaints should be directed to their team directly. You can find contact details for LG Electronics above.

Use this comments board to leave complaints and reviews about LG Electronics. Discuss the issues you have had with LG Electronics and work with their customer service team to find a resolution.

LG Electronics Complaints & Reviews

LG Customer Serviceair conditioner

I called the customer service hotline to speak to a tech and see if there was a way to resolve the issue before I returned the unit to Home Depot as suggested.
Issue: Unit compressor would run for twenty seconds, and then the unit would blow warm air for a few minutes.
First rep told me unit was too big (10, 000 BTU for a 168 sq foot room. When I asked to escalate because the issue was not related to room size but rather the operation of the unit it went downhill. Jessica came on the line and told me the same thing. The first rep rudely put me on music hold. The second one hung up on me. I have never experienced such an exchange when calling a company for service. I will be returning the unit to Home Depot.

Jul 19, 2019

LG — refrigerator

It is so sad to state that I have registered a complaint of a refrigerator RNP190715061120 on 15th july and...

LGsears kenmore refrigerator, lg compressor

2 Compressors in 2.5 years. No resolution from Sears nor LG.
    We bought a Sears Kenmore Elite refrigerator in July, 2016 for $2, 400. Were told we would have the LG innovation and Sears support to back it up with a better warranty on the compressor (10 yrs).
    Compressor went out after 1 yr and 3 weeks. Paid $365. and waited 6 weeks to complete the repair. Were told the part had to come from Korea. The refrig was in fact made in Korea.
    The replacement compressor lasted just 1.5 years. This LG compressor has no warranty! Sears will not repair the faulty replacement compressor even tho they promised we'd have a 10 year warranty on the compressor. We actually only got 1 yr, 3 weeks.
    Were told to contact LG direct by a tech. LG customer support said they could do nothing even tho it's an LG faulty product.
    Our last and only help at this point is to join class action law suits sites.
    Will be shopping for a new fridge. Not right!

Jul 17, 2019

LG Electronics — problem in the tft in tv model 65uk6300pvb serial (811egafk4024)

I bought tv 65UK6300 6 months ago, I had problem in TFT, horizontal lines appears on top and bottom of...

LG Electronicslg portable ac unit 8000 btu lp0817wsr

I have had the AC unit for about a week now. My room is 180 square feet. The AC does not keep a room cold. Cold air comes out cold but the room begans to warm up as soon as the room starts to get cold. I also can't get a closes off room to drop below 70 degrees. I belive the unit makes to much Heat and can't cool the air like it should so thanks I'm out 300 dollars. And I have tried everything to make the room cold and keep it cold

LG Electronicssmart tv 55sk7900

I am very thankful to be a valued customer for LG

I always use LG products for the past couple of years

My name is Sameer Indian National Resident in Dubai United Arab Emirates

Recently in the past 8 months tenure I had purchased 3 LG 55 inch smart TV from Different Suppliers is Dubai for my personal use

The recent one was purchased on 05 Apr 2019 and with warranty of 1 year

The Model is 55SK7900PVB .

Unfortunately the product got damaged as my small kid who is less than 3 years thrown the heavy magic remote to the screen and the screen is damaged and have to be replaced .I do understand that it was happened from my side and small kids they don't know anything and there is nothing to do from LG

I approached LG service team and the cost to replace the LCD is more than the price of a new Smart TV

I would really appreciate from LG point of view if you can help me to replace it by any means as I am not in a position to afford the cost as it is equal buying a new TV or exchanging this with another TV with a minimal additional charges

I was so impressed on the model and was so attached on this TV.

Find attached invoices of the 3 TVs I bought and the Screen Broken

I am sure that my humble request will be considered and one of the valued customer

Sameer

• Updated by Sameer Nazimudeen · Jul 16, 2019

Kindly assist as LG UAE is not ready to satisfy the customer

Jul 15, 2019

LG — washing machine

Complaints: 1. LG demonstrate irresponsible behavior towards its customers as I could not find any help to...

LG Electronicsbroken refrigerator

LG REFRIGERATOR PROBLEM
          On the evening of June 13th 2019 noticed water on the on the floor and the refrigerator was not cooling. Friday June 14th, 2019 called a
          Repair Service they said they could come the same day but we
          should check with LG to see if the unit was under warranty.
          We called LG and was told the refrigerator was under warranty. We
          then made a service appointment. Spoke to Irene a supervisor and
          the soonest they could get to us was June 21st between 2 and 5 pm.
          LG sent a new compressor as we later found out the company was
          Selling refrigerators with a known compressor problem and not
          Disclosing this to the buyers.
          I took the day off from work to be home at 4:45 they called and
          Canceled the appointment. They now wanted to reschedule to June
          27th almost another week without a refrigerator.

On June 22nd 2019 spoke to a supervisor Keir Deriso and told him we could not wait another week without a refrigerator. He said he would authorize another service company to fix the refrigerator. He contacted Long Island Refrigerator Service Co. We were told we would have service on Monday June 24th. LG sent the incorrect paperwork to LIF it took 2 more days and 8 emails to Keir Deriso to get the authorization. On Wednesday June 27th LIF installed the compressor and it did not fix the problem they told us it needed another part and would complete the repair on Thursday June 28th.

On Thursday June 28th LIF installed the starter and this did not fix the refrigerator. I was told the computer board may be burnt. LIF was concerned about getting paid from LG. I emailed the supervisor I was in touch with Keir Keriso to see our next step. He did not responding I emailed him 2 times on July 1st and 2 times on July 2nd He did not respond.
          On July 3rd I called LG Technical Support and spoke to Alex. He told me that it is very unlikely that that the computer board is bad and it was possible that LIF installed the compressor incorrectly. He gave me the number to LG executive service repair center. I spoke to Heather and she told me they would arrange a service date on Friday July 5th. On Friday July 5th I called and spoke to Nina and was told they would call back within 3 days with a service date. They did not call back. I was in the Hospital a few days and called them on Thursday July 11th. I spoke to rich and was guaranteed a call back by Friday July 12th. I did not get a call back. On Friday July 12th I called spoke to Patty and then supervisor Winston. They told me they would call me back in 3 days. I insisted on talking to the head supervisor Tony he did get me a repair date of July 25th 2019. He refused to give me his last name or email for me to follow up.
          It will be a total of over 6 weeks without a refrigerator this is not acceptable. I still don't know if they can fix it on the repair date.
          I know there is a class action lawsuit against LG because on this problem and they still do not do the right thing.

PURCHASED AT HOME DEPOT JULY 5TH 2015
          INVOICE NUMBER [protected] $ 2289.80

LOUIS MONACHELLO HOME [protected]
          8 BALFOUR PATH CELL [protected]
          HOLBROOK NY 11741

Jul 10, 2019

LG Electronics — front loading washer model f12496nd

I've had this washer for a year and a half. we bought LG after having mostly good experiences in the US...

Jul 09, 2019

LG Electronics — new wash machine problem with drain motor

Dear sirs, pls be informed that i 'm captain of mv galini and on 07 july 2019 i bought one wash machine...

Jul 08, 2019

LG — tv screen and customer service does not apply the roles

Dear Sir, I am writing to express my annoyance and to complain of having an unsatisfactory response to my...

Jul 08, 2019

LG Electronics — maintenance of my clothes washing machine

Hi, My name: Eng. Ahmed Samir* My Phone: [protected] My Email: [protected]@yahoo.com Sending from: Egypt...

LG Electronicslg portable ac model lp0814wnr

To Whom it May Concern:

I learned that the model AC above has been recalled and needs professional repair. I made dozens of attempts to contact LG via on line at www.lgportableacrecall.com and via phone calls to try to get my unit repaired. My unit was purchased 2 years ago online as a refurbished unit. Regardless of it being refurbished, I purchased it as a new unit and the fact that its wiring may cause a fire, my unit still needs repair. I cannot fill out form at above mentioned recall website, and when I finally spoke to someone from Customer Service, they connected me to another number. I then got a voicemail. I left a full message explaining that I need to get my unit repaired as it has been recalled. I left model and serial number and all my information. After several weeks, I still have not gotten a response. I am 75 years old and the summer is passing and still no AC!!

I am requesting a full repair or replacement of my unit. Portable AC Model LP0814WNR Serial No.GP4B130172.

• Lg
                LGSocialSupport Jul 10, 2019

Good Afternoon,

We are so sorry to see you are experiencing an issue with getting your air conditioner concerns resolved. We would love to get more information from you regarding this to see how we can best assist you with getting this taken care of. Please reach out to us by calling [protected] Monday-Friday 8am-7pm CST Saturdays 8am-2pm CST.

Thank you for bringing this to our attention and I look forward to helping you get this resolved.

LGrefrigerator

I have a Refrigerator that i bought from LG and it broke. It took them 4 tries and month later. Here i am 2 months later and still broken and no resolution. They were going to compensate with me for money which i haven't seen and blow smoke that resoultions take time and its on its way. So here i am no refrig and wasted money on food. I would like a full refund plus compensation for food loss 2 times.

LG Refrigeratorfrench door refrigerator

I have my refrigerator 4 years. I took out a 5 year extended warranty. On June 26, 2019, I called for the 2nd time about problem with ice maker and deterioration also happened on my freezer coils, not producing enough cold and eventually the upper refrig. The repairman said it was unrepairable, citing that he has had multiple cases like mine within 2-3 years after purchase. He put a call in to Lowes about the service call, they dropped the ball and never contacted LG to send out their service man. I finally called Lowes, they made an appointment for LG to come out to look at the refrig. on July 9th, 2 weeks after my first visit from the extended warranty repairman. I do not want this part replaced, because I think this is a LEMON! I would like to be credited for this refrig. so I can get another one at Lowes. A repair will just prolong my pain. I do no want another LG refrig.! Please help me get a new refrigerator as soon as possible, no one should have to endure being without a refrigerator for weeks, after spending $1483 just 4 years ago!

LG ElectronicsLG Customer Service

I recently purchased a house with a 3 year old LG side by side refrigerator. The very night we moved in the fridge stopped working. I called LG Customer Service, and finally a week later A & E Service showed up to look at the fridge. They said the compressor was bad and had to be ordered. Another week passed and they came to install the compressor, then said it wasn't the compressor, there was a leak. They claimed to have fixed it and left. The fridge never cooled down. I called daily trying to get LG to set up another service call, and even called A & E Service, but nothing was done. Multiple times I was put on hold for 20+ minutes and finally had to hang up. First of all in my opinion, an expensive refrigerator should last longer than 3 years, so it doesn't say much for LG's quality. Secondly, their service is by far worse than their quality.

In the end I had to purchase a new refrigerator, and you can rest assured it was not a LG product, nor will I ever purchase anything made by LG in the future.

LG Electronicsrefrigerator

I called LG customer service for a repair on a faulty refrigerator on July 1, 2019.
                    I was given an appointment for a service call of July 2, 2019 between 12& 5.
                    Since this is the 2nd time in less than a year that this LEMON OF A REFRIGERATOR stopped cooling I wanted today but gladly accepted tomorrow. I was sent a text message to my phone [protected] confirming the appointment. Unfortunately I received a phone call later this afternoon from A & E factory service that they couldn't be here until July 9, 2019. That is over a week away. This is the second time in less than a year this LEMON OF A REFRIGERATOR has totally stopped cooling causing me to lose all of my freezer & refrigerated food.
                    LG needs to pay for an emergency service call for this LEMON OF A REFRIGERATOR that I have been stuck with. LG should pay for all of my groceries that were lost from both times this LEMON OF A REFRIGERATOR has failed to cool.
                    LG should pay for my family to go out to eat 3 times a day for the next week or schedule an emergency service call for this FAULTY LEMON OF A REFRIGERATOR>
                    Shame on you LG, shame on you.
                    This is not some stupid cell phone or TV, IT'S A REFRIGERATOR. FIX IT ASAP
                    I am filing a complaint with every entity I can find.

Sincerely,
                    Joanne Duncan
                    [protected]
                    706 Aria Lane
                    Hubert, NC 28539
                    [protected]@aol.com

LG Electronicstv

LG has the absolute worst customer service I have ever experienced in my life. I had a TV for 2 months and it quit working. I have been trying to get it repaired/replaced for THREE months now and it's still not working. It's officially been broken longer than it worked. I've made numerous phone calls and have had no luck. I will never buy LG again.

• Lg
                          LG u suck Jul 13, 2019

Exact same thing is happening to us. Bought 65 inch TV on March 6, 2019 from Best Buy and it stopped working in May 2019. Worst "customer service" I have ever experienced in my fifty years because every single agent and Supervisor I spoke with are flat out LIARS! They put you off over and over again. Made us send them our receipt at least five times. They promise to resolve but never do just lie after lie. Crooked, shady and disgusting human beings. Have a warranty with your LG purchase...think again, you do not.

LG Electronicslg refrigerator lfx25960st

I realize the warranty has expired, but when I smelled melting plastic coming from the fridge, I noticed the plastic around the light bulbs melting and the light shining out was so bright and hot. Everything around it was melting. The cover was falling down from melting. Unable to reach the plug, my husband tried to remove the bulbs only to get burned. I turned off the breaker and allowed the area to cool. We removed the bulbs and turned the breaker back on. We are using the fridge without lights. there is still a burnt smell inside and evidence of the heat. I contacted LG today only to be given the phone numbers of repairment to check the fridge. Since reading several complaints online and knowing LG was aware of this problem, we assumed they would make good on this problem. WRONG! I would be responsible for the entire repair. If they would have done a recall, it would have been resolved years ago. We want to sell our house, this will be a problem. LG has good products, but if they aren't proud of their product and willing to back their product, they will lose lots of business. This has not been our only problem. We've paid for all our other repairs out of pocket. I feel this could have resulted in a house fire and we could have died, come on LG, get with it.

LG Electronicsbluetooth headset 820s

I purchased my bluetooth headset from Best Buy less than a year ago. They told me I had to return to the manufacturer for a replacement or to be repaired. I contacted LG to report that my headset was not working on the left side earbug. I followed their instructions on providing proof of purchase and they sent me a Fed-ex label to return it. I sent it on a Thursday and it was returned to me on Friday. I was shocked that they had responded so quickly. To my surprise, they sent my headset back stating that their was no proof of purchase. My proof of purchase was submitted to LG online before the Fed-ex label was sent to me. I contacted customer service again, sent proof of purchase again and I was sent another Fed-ex label toreturn it. Once again the package was on my doorstep 2 days later. Once again I thought my headset was repaired or replaced. This time the message read "ABUSE-PHYSICAL DAMAGE".
                          I am so disappointed that there was no attempt to repair or replace my headset and to be insulted by stating Physical Abuse by me. The fact of the matter is poor quality on the behalf of the manufacturers. The LG company has refused to repair or replace my headset.
                          Do not believe them on their warranty promises. They do not honor their warranties. I spoke to Alex on of the customer service reps and asked to speak to a manager. I spoke to Joy (a supervisor) who refused to do anything about the situation. She stated that the warranty was voided because the technicans stated that the headset was ABUSE-PHYSICAL DAMAGE. They took no responsibilty on the damages that happened was the cause of poor quality in the workmanship of the product. LG OBVIOUSLY DO NOT HONOR THEIR WARRANITIES. I will never purchace their products again.