Having problems with LG Electronics?

8800 200 7676 (Russia)
800 545 454 (South Africa)
80 054 (UAE)
+82 264 564 337 (Head Office, South Korea)
+1 800 243 0000 (United States)
+44 344 847 5454 (United Kingdom)
+61 130 054 2273 (Australia)
+43 800 080 040 (Austria)
+32 15 200 255 (Belgium)
+42 810 555 810 (Czech Rebuplic)
+45 78 796 454 (Denmark)
+358 80 005 454 (Finland)
+31 900 543 5454 (Netherlands)
+351 808 785 454 (Portugal)
+852 35 437 777 (Hong Kong)
+65 65 120 555 (Singapore)
+966 800 244 2929 (Saudi Arabia)
+90 444 6543 (Turkey)
+54 800 888 5454 (Argentina)
LG Twin Towers, 20, Yeouido-dong, Yeongdeungpo-gu

Canada
20 Norelco Drive. North York, ON M9L 2X6 Canada
Phone: +1 647 253 2510

United Kingdom
LG house 250 Bath Road, Slough, Berkshire SL1 4DX U.K.
1000 Sylvan Avenue, Englewood Cliffs, NJ 07632

Austria
Office Campus Gasometer, Guglgasse 15, Bauwerk 4a/Stock 5&6, A-1110 Wien, Austria

Belgium

Jakob-Kaiser Strasse 12, 47877 Willich, Germany

Finland
Ayritie 12 A 01510 Vantaa Suom

France
Paris Nord II 117, Avenue des Nations-B.P. 59372 Villepinte 95942 Roissy CDG CEDEX, France

Greece
Ethnarhou Makariou St. Delta Paleo Faliro P.O. Box 77331 GR17501 Paleo Faliro, Athens, Greece

Hungary

Lysaker Torg 15 Postboks 275 1326 Lysaker

Poland
ul. Woloska 22, Mokotow Nova, 02-675 Warszawa, Poland

Portugal
Quinta da Fonte - Edificio D. Amelia Rua Vitor Camara, 2 Piso 2, 2770-229 Paco de Arcos, Portugal

Romania

Complejo Europa Empresarial, Ctra. N-VI Km 24, 28230, Las Rozas (Madrid), Spain

Sweden
P.O. Box 83 Esbogatan 18 SE-164 94 Kista, Sweden

China
20th Floor, West Tower, Twin Towers, B-12, Jianguomenwai Avenue, Chaoyang District, Beijing 100022, PRC
Hong Kong
6F, 633 Building, 633 King's Road North Point, Hong Kong
Phone: +852 29 095 172

India
Plot No.51, Udyog Vihar, Phase-2 Surajpur-Kasna Road Greater, Noida U.P (201306), India

Japan
Kyobashi Trust Tower 15F, 2-1-3 Kyobashi Chuo-ku, Tokyo 104-8301, Japan

Singapore
6 Temasek Boulevard #10-01 Suntec Tower 4, Singapore, 038986

Israel
11 Galgaley Haplada St. Herzeliya 46733, Israel

Saudi Arabia
Sary street, Al Khaledya District, 101 building, 5th floor, 3355 Al Khalidyah unit 5, Jeddah 23423 - 8940, Saudi

South Africa
LG House, Rand Airport Road, Raceway Industrial Park Monte Carlo Drive, Gosforth Park, Germiston 1419 PO Box 973, Alberton 1450, South Africa

Turkey
Kaptanpasa Mah. Piyalepasa Bulvari No:14 Okmeydani Sisli, Istanbul, Turkey

UAE
P.O. Box 61445, Jebel Ali, Dubai, U.A.E.

Argentina
Av. Del Libertador 498-Piso 22 (C1001ABR) - Capital Federal, Argentina

Brazil
Market Place Tower 2, Av. Dr Chucri Zaidan, 940-3rd Floor, Vila Cordeiro, Sao Paulo-SP, CEP04583-110

Mexico
Sor Juana Ines de la Cruz, No.555, Col. San Lorenzo, Tlalnepantla, Estado de Mexico, C.P.54033, Mexico

Complaints & Reviews

LG Electronicslg refrigerator

Its been a month of still not getting anywhere with any one to come look at my refrigerater lg has by far the worst customer service I have ever come across im in tears writing this. When I thought there was hope ad I finally got some one to come out they came earlier then the set appointment. And my daughter was there a half and hour early so they just come when they want to and don't tell you. Gave them my cell number sevral time to use that they use my land line.

LG Electronics — Refrigerator model #lfxs26926s /01

I bought this unit in February 2017. It is now 9/11/2020 and the unit has stopped working, no cooling and no...

LG ElectronicsWarranty Parts LG Mini Split

Purchased an LG Mini Split 2 years ago. One month ago it quit working. Called AC Repair company that is local. They called LG tech support and determined there were 2 sensors bad. Ordered the 2 sensors and was called today to let me know LG sent the wrong parts that took 3 weeks to receive. Three weeks for commonly failing parts is unacceptable and typical of LG support. Now I have to wait another 2-3 weeks without air conditioning because LG does not care about taking care of warranty issues. The mini split shouldn't have even failed in such a short time. LG does not make quality products and should be pulled off the market for inferior products and terrible service. With traditional ac systems it is easy to get parts in 1-2 days and have your HVAC up and running again without waiting a month.

LG ElectronicsFaulty new machine (lg refrigerator) and incompetent service by lg co

I bought a LG Refrigerator Model No: GLN292DDSY purchase date 16-05-2020, In a couple of month the Fridge started over cooling and all the vegetables and fruits started rotten because of the high freezing temperature and we informed the LG service because this product covers under warranty and the service team taken 7 visits and nearly 40 days especially in the Covid-19 pandemic situation to address the problem and every time we have to sanitize the refrigerator and become a nuisance for my family members. I am very surprised how a International Branded LG Company can manufacture a faulty product and may use for the customers and also surprised about their incompetent service provided by LG co. Usually in other countries they will replace with a new product for maintaining the reputation of the company but here in India we can't expect such generosity from the manufacture.

Faulty new machine (lg refrigerator) and incompetent service by lg co
      Faulty new machine (lg refrigerator) and incompetent service by lg co

LG Refrigerator — Defective refrigerator

MOST HORRIBLE EXPERIENCE DURING A PANDEMIC- I purchased an LG fridge in 2017 when I renovated the kitchen...

LG ElectronicsWashing machine

I am using LG products such as Washing machine AC TV etc
        But now a days I am not getting service support especially in the area
        chennai if I give a return call to them and behaving very rude. Not responding with the proper words. Very worst customer care and support.
        It is intend to move to other products due to this issues. This is Not Lifes Good, it is Lifes Bad.

JSBlake Sep 04, 2020

I’m sorry to hear you had this issue. So we can better investigate your issue please contact LG Customer Support by direct message via Twitter or Facebook using (@LGUS). Also, please include your name, physical address, email address, model and serial number and a brief description of your issue to expedite a resolution for you.

LG Electronics — Washing machine

We purchased an LG washing machine, model no. 81256 on January 15th, 2013. I had extended the warranty and...

LG Electronics — Deceptive business practice/warranty repair charges

LG Dishwasher purchased in 2017 stopped working. Contacted licensed repairman off of Angie's List who...

LG — French door refrigerator, model lmxs30776

Purchased an LG French Door refrigerator in February, 2017 and loved the features and room it provided. In...

LG Electronics65oledc9 tv

I file my first inquiry to lg support on may 11 when my tv stopped working, file multiple repair request and inquiries, lg customers always respond buy never have an repair appointment date or anithing, tried to contact lg usa support on facebook and twiter and they no longer respond, what is worst my lg account was "disabled" and all my inquiries and repair request just disappear, no one answers and I I have a 2000+ tv sitting on the floor just gathering dust, What a horrendous support for a so called "premium" tv, very shady company.

JSBlake Aug 06, 2020

LG Electronics — Dishwasher

Caveat emptor - Please be aware of what you are getting into. This is not a manufacturer that stands behind...

LG Electronics — Customer service

I am Omran Kouba, A mathematician and university professor. 50 days ago exactly on 31 May 2020, the...

LG ElectronicsFrench door refrigerator

We bought a LG Refrigerator on 01/22/2020. In May the freezer section started icing over and not defrosting. Now the freezer door will hardly open. We contacted LG at the end of May and have contacted them several times since then. They yet to send a repair person to our home. We are in desperate need of help. We are terribly disappointed in LG service. Why can't they send some repair help

French door refrigerator

• Updated by Ellen White · Jul 19, 2020

We cannot get any help for our LG Refrigerator. We can hardly open the freezer drawer. What is going to happen when the door ices over. What are we to do? This is unacceptable

JSBlake Jul 20, 2020

LG Electronics — LG Cooktop

My cooktop has been broken for 5-6 weeks and I have had 2 service technicians come and still nothing has been...

LG ElectronicsRefrigerator

On may 23 2020 after spending 1799 on an LG refrigerator that lasted just 2 years
              I've been on the phone on hold for hours almost every day for a month trying to resolve the problem with my fridge not cooling. i've been promise reembersment on over 400 dollars in food, spence, 300 on a mini fridge plus water cooler and also a replcement of my frdge also tnot to mention LG offer to repar my fridge a month ago nothing has been done. Customer Service is is un profetional and not capable of helping, put me onhold for long periods without any results at the end.Very unsatisfied with how my problem was handle with no results! No one really care!
              I would not recomend this company to any one!!!The fustration is beyond words and at the end had lost 1799 for my fridge over 400 in food 300 a mini fridge replacement and now on the market for another fridge about another 1500 more for my family size.

JSBlake Jun 23, 2020

LGRefrigerator

We bought what we thought was a higher end fridge from LG. Ice maker goes out. Frige failure in first 2years also Had one of there tecknitions come out last week. Worked on it for about 1-2 hours. Said to check the ice in a day and let them know it its not working. Its been a week still no ice. Has new air and water filters. There customer phone line horriable

JSBlake Jun 22, 2020

LGTV

In 2016, I purchased a brand new LG TV. Two weeks ago, I noticed a white spot on the screen, and yesterday, there are 3 more. My TV is long out of warranty, but to pay hundreds of dollars and have it last only 4 years is sickening. I was told by a TV repairman that there is nothing that can be done. Every appliance in my home is made by LG. Now I am wondering if I have made a huge mistake.

JSBlake Jun 19, 2020

JSBlake Jun 19, 2020

• Mr
                      Mr. Helpful Jun 21, 2020

LG is a great manufacture of both home electronics and appliances. It might be worth a call to the retailer you purchased the television through. If additional warranty coverage was purchased at the time, the product would be covered through them.

LG ElectronicsKitchen wifi appliances

My units are 7 months old and no one not even lg techs can get them connected. I have had to lg techs, 2 from best buy and countless phone calls. Iphone does not work. Not only would I never buy lg again, it is now a mission to tell as many consumers as possible. I spend 20 minutes each day doing so and see no end in sight.

JSBlake Jun 25, 2020

LG — Refrigerator, excess cooling in the freezer - ice formed inside freezer

Noticed no cooling in the fridge section. After several telephone calls a technician visited my apartment and...

LG ElectronicsOled55c6v

The service company in both kharkov and kiev is staffed by useles [censored]s, who've been jerking me off for over 2 months. After this time no one has come fix the tv under warranty, and they have no idea what they are doing. I guess they hire the handicapped.. The mentally handicapped. Useless pieces of [censored]. Do not buy lg... You've been warned. Samsung is much better!

JSBlake Jun 11, 2020