LG Electronics / air conditioner technical problem and lg services

1 Tehran, Iran

Dear Madam/Sir,
This is R. Namazi from Iran.
About 10 days ago, I chose LG between many brands in Iran and I purchased an Air conditioner (NT247SK3 - made in Korea) from LG Representative in Iran (Goldiran). The air conditioner was installed by two experts from Goldiran and when the installation was complete and they wanted to test it, they encountered a technical problem in the internal panel and they stopped the testing process and they reported the malfunction to Goldiran.

Since no one called me afterwards, I've been following up the issue the whole Iranian week and I haven't received a clear answer yet. They only say that they are evaluating the problem.

It is clear that the internal panel must be replaced but I don't know what LG is waiting for!

Maybe this panel has been missed from the quality control process and it may have some other problems.

This can damage LG reputation in Iran and I hope you can ask your Iranian representative to replace the air conditioner ASAP.

For your information, it seems that my file/data is saved in Goldiran system with my cellphone number which is [protected].

Thank you in advance.