Having problems with LG Electronics?

LG Electronics reviews first appeared on Complaints Board on Aug 8, 2006. The latest review refrigerator was posted on Jun 15, 2021. The latest complaint washer was resolved on Nov 21, 2019. LG Electronics has an average consumer rating of 2 stars from 1226 reviews. LG Electronics has resolved 240 complaints.

LG Electronics Customer Service Contacts

8800 200 7676 (Russia)
800 545 454 (South Africa)
80 054 (UAE)
+82 264 564 337 (Head Office, South Korea)
+1 800 243 0000 (United States)
+44 344 847 5454 (United Kingdom)
+61 130 054 2273 (Australia)
+43 800 080 040 (Austria)
+32 15 200 255 (Belgium)
+42 810 555 810 (Czech Rebuplic)
+45 78 796 454 (Denmark)
+358 80 005 454 (Finland)
+31 900 543 5454 (Netherlands)
+351 808 785 454 (Portugal)
+852 35 437 777 (Hong Kong)
+65 65 120 555 (Singapore)
+966 800 244 2929 (Saudi Arabia)
+90 444 6543 (Turkey)
+54 800 888 5454 (Argentina)
LG Twin Towers, 20, Yeouido-dong, Yeongdeungpo-gu

Canada
20 Norelco Drive. North York, ON M9L 2X6 Canada
Phone: +1 647 253 2510

United Kingdom
LG house 250 Bath Road, Slough, Berkshire SL1 4DX U.K.
1000 Sylvan Avenue, Englewood Cliffs, NJ 07632

Austria
Office Campus Gasometer, Guglgasse 15, Bauwerk 4a/Stock 5&6, A-1110 Wien, Austria

Belgium

Jakob-Kaiser Strasse 12, 47877 Willich, Germany

Finland
Ayritie 12 A 01510 Vantaa Suom

France
Paris Nord II 117, Avenue des Nations-B.P. 59372 Villepinte 95942 Roissy CDG CEDEX, France

Greece
Ethnarhou Makariou St. Delta Paleo Faliro P.O. Box 77331 GR17501 Paleo Faliro, Athens, Greece

Hungary

Lysaker Torg 15 Postboks 275 1326 Lysaker

Poland
ul. Woloska 22, Mokotow Nova, 02-675 Warszawa, Poland

Portugal
Quinta da Fonte - Edificio D. Amelia Rua Vitor Camara, 2 Piso 2, 2770-229 Paco de Arcos, Portugal

Romania

Complejo Europa Empresarial, Ctra. N-VI Km 24, 28230, Las Rozas (Madrid), Spain

Sweden
P.O. Box 83 Esbogatan 18 SE-164 94 Kista, Sweden

China
20th Floor, West Tower, Twin Towers, B-12, Jianguomenwai Avenue, Chaoyang District, Beijing 100022, PRC
Hong Kong
6F, 633 Building, 633 King's Road North Point, Hong Kong
Phone: +852 29 095 172

India
Plot No.51, Udyog Vihar, Phase-2 Surajpur-Kasna Road Greater, Noida U.P (201306), India

Japan
Kyobashi Trust Tower 15F, 2-1-3 Kyobashi Chuo-ku, Tokyo 104-8301, Japan

Singapore
6 Temasek Boulevard #10-01 Suntec Tower 4, Singapore, 038986

Israel
11 Galgaley Haplada St. Herzeliya 46733, Israel

Saudi Arabia
Sary street, Al Khaledya District, 101 building, 5th floor, 3355 Al Khalidyah unit 5, Jeddah 23423 - 8940, Saudi

South Africa
LG House, Rand Airport Road, Raceway Industrial Park Monte Carlo Drive, Gosforth Park, Germiston 1419 PO Box 973, Alberton 1450, South Africa

Turkey
Kaptanpasa Mah. Piyalepasa Bulvari No:14 Okmeydani Sisli, Istanbul, Turkey

UAE
P.O. Box 61445, Jebel Ali, Dubai, U.A.E.

Argentina
Av. Del Libertador 498-Piso 22 (C1001ABR) - Capital Federal, Argentina

Brazil
Market Place Tower 2, Av. Dr Chucri Zaidan, 940-3rd Floor, Vila Cordeiro, Sao Paulo-SP, CEP04583-110

Mexico
Sor Juana Ines de la Cruz, No.555, Col. San Lorenzo, Tlalnepantla, Estado de Mexico, C.P.54033, Mexico

ComplaintsBoard.com is not affiliated, associated, authorized, endorsed by, or in any way officially connected with LG Electronics Customer Service. Initial LG Electronics complaints should be directed to their team directly. You can find contact details for LG Electronics above.

Use this comments board to leave complaints and reviews about LG Electronics. Discuss the issues you have had with LG Electronics and work with their customer service team to find a resolution.

LG Electronics Complaints & Reviews

Apr 03, 2020

LG — dvd home theater

To whom it may be concern I would like to complain about the fact that I did lay by lg home theater at game...

Mar 21, 2020

LG Electronics — We have had two compressors burn out and the technician is telling us he can't locate where the leak is in the back of the refrigerator.

Our two-year-old refrigerator stopped working two weeks ago. After calling LG and having to wait almost a...

Mar 14, 2020

LG Electronics — Refrigerator and customer support services

I have a LG refrigerator that died on March 8, 2020. This is the second time in 2 years for the exact...

LG ElectronicsNot rinse or dry

My LG washine machine top loader 10.5 kg brought from abans Kandy sri Lanka.past three years it works well.but suddenly past two weeks a go.once switch on machine work and then water fill then suddenly water start to drain.it is not rinse or dry.so how could I solve this issue.we have service center in Kandy abans but they charge huge amount to service and even they not service well.so please advise if any possibilities that I can solve this issue.thank you so much

JSBlake May 29, 2020

I’m sorry to hear you had this issue. So we can better investigate your issue please contact LG Customer Support by direct message via Twitter or Facebook using (@LGUS). Also, please include your name, physical address, email address, model and serial number and a brief description of your issue to expedite a resolution for you.

Mar 05, 2020

LG Electronics — Service issues

I purchased a brand new LG washing machine last july and in January of this year ( 2020), the machine...

Feb 26, 2020

LG Electronics — Refrigerator

We started with issues with this refrigerator back in November. It has been repaired 4-5 times and we have...

LG ElectronicsFridge

I am having LG fridge which was purchased in Nov 2018. It is lying faulty since last 20 days. I have already booked complain on customer care, Mr Pankaj visited the site he told me to come back next day with the faulty hardware and asked for Rs 600/- as visit charge which I paid immediately. After that 15 days has passed he neither visited the site nor attending the call. This is the the second time I am facing irresponsible behavior by the service center. Last time my problem was solved after 3 months that too after several perchance. This behavior is not at all tolerable. You are running such a big company but your staff are a blot you company's name. It seemes that you and your management personals are inefficient to run the company, so you should close the company right now. If my fridge is not repaired by today I am bound to go to the consumer court.

Feb 19, 2020

LG Electronics — 60" 4k hdr smart led uhd tv : model uk6090pua: still in box never open: damage screen: cracked

Good Afternoon. Bolden Elementary Middle School: Located at 260 Elliot Dr Beaufort South Carolina is a new...

Feb 18, 2020

LG — refrigerator model - lfxs30726s

we purchased this model refrigerator in march of 2015 and it stopped working properly in august 2016. The...

Feb 10, 2020

LG Electronics — french door refrigerator

I have an LG French Door Refrigerator, Model LFX31925, which is still under warranty. Seven days ago the...

Feb 05, 2020

LG Electronics — refrigerator bought at the end of 2017

Not 6 months after the refrigerator was delivered the plastic housing around the ice dispenser started...

Jan 30, 2020

LG Electronics — lg washer wt7800cw

I purchased this machine brand new from Best Buy an 11 15 19 the machine came and we used it a few times and...

Jan 21, 2020

LG Electronics — lg tv led ios 602 49 inch smart

Dear sirs My name is Mohamed Mohamed Hamada Mahmoud, mobile # +20 [protected] I've perchased this TV set...

Jan 16, 2020

LG Electronics — lg washer/dryer

So Disappointment in LG Appliances I have tried since December 2019 to resolve some issues I am having with...

LG Electronicsmicrowave refund case # cnn191207407765

I bought a LG Microwave and in less than 3 months stop working. I called customer service and initiated a claim CNN191207407765 which approved to buy exactly same microwave in order to refund it. I went to same store and bought same microwave. However, the new microwave was $79.00 more expensive than the first one.

I mentioned to customer service and told me do not worries about they will take care of it. I received my refund check for $164.23 for the original price rather than the replacement cost of $240.00.

Not only the inconvenience was for me with brand new microwave was defected to begin with and I had to get another one and pay out of my pocket until received the refund. Now the refund is less than the original price.

I am asking the difference of $79.00 to cover the replace me cost. I spoke with Kathy the supervisor and said that I could speak with anybody else and LG coult not do anything about it.

Miriam Axelrod
      [protected]
      [protected]

LG Electronicswasher

Our 3 year old washer exploded today causing damage to drywall and a laundry tub. The machine actually turned around 180 degrees. The only thing keeping it from not moving more was the electric plug. Calling LG was no help since I couldn't find my original receipt and proof of extended warranty. Honestly I don't think I should need an extended warranty for something like this! This should never have happened. Luckily we were home or I would have never known what happened. It didn't give any warnings that something was wrong just exploded!! I don't even know what to do next! I asked them if this had ever happened before and they wouldn't answer me!!

• Updated by Lynn62 · Jan 15, 2020

Shaun

The model # is WT7600HKA. I have contacted my extended warranty company. My issue is with all the damage done to my laundry room! They will only cover the washer. Again this should have never happened and luckily we did purchase an extended warranty to cover the washer. I just want compensated for repairing the damage to my laundry room! This should be on LG.

• Updated by Lynn62 · Jan 23, 2020

Here we are almost 3 weeks later and I am still getting the run around from not only LG but the warranty company too! I have filed a claim with LG for my damage and they were supposed to contact me within 3 to 5 business days. It’s been 16 days now! When I call I get nowhere! Had a company look at the washer on the 15th and they tell me they had to send the parts list to the warranty company so they can “fix” it! Told me they sent it on the 17th. Called them today and was told they are waiting on parts! Called warranty company and they have no record of receiving anything from them so they called them. They are sending the parts list again and they should be in within 5 to 7 business days! Ha! The guy who looked at the washer never even looked at what was broken when he saw the condition of it so how did they order parts?? Do they really think they can fix this! Just another stalling tactic!! Can’t wait for them to come fix this washer!

• Sh
            Shaun R. Jan 05, 2020

Hi Lynn.

Appreciated reading your review. The information you've provided doesn't include the specific model number. It looks to me that it could be a 1901 -- which is actually a pretty good series of washer.

As with most merchandise, LG series washers are commonly provided with a one year-limited warranty, along with a 10 year motor, prorated warranty. Whereas your within the third year, the manufacture's warranty wouldn't come into play. Any warranty coverage would have to be in the form of an extended service program. I'd contact the retailer you purchased the unit through. Many such retailers will have a way of looking up the purchase and any extended warranty coverage. They (the retailer) can then assist you in getting the unit looked at for either servicing or replacement.

LG Electronicsrefrigerator lfxs29626s/01

This refrigerator failed on Christmas day 2019. The appliance dealer we purchased it from diagnosed the problem as a sealed system failure which is still under warranty for parts and labor. The problem is LG can not find anyone to service it and apparently is unwilling to refund or replace the unit. So, it's been 10 days now with no remedy in sight. DO NOT BUY ANY LG APPLIANCES.
          Their customer service is non-existent.

Jan 01, 2020

LG Electronics — tv quality

January 02, 2019 in Taiwan I am living in Los Angeles, United States, I bought a 75 inch LG TV 75UK6190PUB...

LG Electronicslg dishwasher

My dishwasher stopped working 1yr and 6mo after purchased. I called LG today and they want in advance $125.00us just for the technician to show up. Parts and labor will be added to that amount based on his or her fidings. I have been using LG washer and dryer for at least 5yrs and never had an issue. May be it is time for me to stopped buying LG products.

Dec 25, 2019

Lg Tv — lg tv

I bought L G TV in July 2018...and next year on September 2019 something was wrong ...I saw some white line...