La-Z-y Boy Spas / don't stand behind warranties lazy on customer service and quality
I purchased a La-Z-y Boy Spa from Costco Canada. What a nightmare. Costco has been great though they are standing behind the warranty that came with the hot tub to pick up the lack of customer service lazy boy and tatum provide. Meantime La-Z-y boy and Tatum Manufacturing who both manufactured the tubs are leaving there customers high and dry. La-Z-y Boy who claims to have high standards of quality and customer satisfaction could care less if our tubs can be fixed or can even get parts. They told me they are wiping there hands clean of the situation and pay for my own parts. Tatum has gone into bankruptcy I wonder why (they build crap), Lazy Boy is headed there too wonder why (poor quality and poor customers service) . I also had nothing but problems with this tub. Many things wrong to many to list Stay away from anything built by lazy boy because they are lazy on customer service and quality.
More La-Z-y Boy Spas Complaints & Reviews
- Lazy Boy Furniture - poor quality/ mechanisims break 
- lazyboy sofa and recliner - cheap fabric and mechanisms 
- Lazy Boy - warranty no good 
- La-Z-Boy - delivery charges 
- La-Z-Boy North East Distribution Center - bad business 
- La-Z-Boy - warranty service
- La-Z-Boy - deceptive advertising relating to leather colors
- La-Z-Boy - lazy boy recliner latching device allows recliner to slip down when going back in it.
- La-Z-Boy - disputed account - sales bill #505214 - cust 146680
- La-Z-Boy - delivery