Huffman Koos Furniture Logo

Huffman Koos Furniture

Having problems with Huffman Koos Furniture?

Huffman Koos Furniture reviews first appeared on Complaints Board on May 28, 2010. The latest review Sectional sofa was posted on Jun 10, 2021. The latest complaint customer service was resolved on May 04, 2011. Huffman Koos Furniture has an average consumer rating of 1 stars from 23 reviews. Huffman Koos Furniture has resolved 2 complaints.

Huffman Koos Furniture Customer Service Contacts

+1 973 249 0700 (Customer Service)
+1 973 575 3777 (Fairfield, NJ)
+1 718 429 6200 (Elmhurst, NY)
+1 732 343 7999 (Freehold, NY)
+1 845 956 0700 (Middletown, NY)
+1 631 238 7300 (Farmingdale, NY)
125 South St.

Middletown, NY
303 Rt. 211 East, Middletown, New York 10940

Farmingdale, NY
1640 Broadhollow Rd, Farmingdale, New York 11735

ComplaintsBoard.com is not affiliated, associated, authorized, endorsed by, or in any way officially connected with Huffman Koos Furniture Customer Service. Initial Huffman Koos Furniture complaints should be directed to their team directly. You can find contact details for Huffman Koos Furniture above.

Use this comments board to leave complaints and reviews about Huffman Koos Furniture. Discuss the issues you have had with Huffman Koos Furniture and work with their customer service team to find a resolution.

Huffman Koos Furniture Complaints & Reviews

Huffman Koos FurnitureSectional sofa

I hate to write a negative review, but I am so frustrated! I ordered a sectional in October of 2020. I was told it would be delivered in December, then pushed off to January, then pushed off to March, then pushed off til June. I stuck with it because I paid 1/2 down and really like this particular sofa. I called every day this month, that's 10 days and no one answers the phone. I left several messages but no one has returned my calls. Today, I finally got a human! She told me she doesn't know the status of my completed sofa, but will have someone call me back. Of course I was hesitant to hang up since this is the first human I got to speak with. 3 hours later and no return call, so I call again. I get the human again, yay! But she won't let me speak with the manager. She says he will call me back. I called again and guess what? No answer! This store is horrible! Do not buy furniture from the Fairfield Huffman Koos store. You will not be happy!

Jan 20, 2020

Huffman Koos Furniture — sectional couch

We purchased a sectional during the Black Friday sales 11/30/19. We were told it would take 4 weeks for...

Dec 31, 2019

Huffman Koos Furniture — kitchen set

We purchased a kitchen set back in september of 2019. The set was delivered on september 19, 2019 with...

Nov 06, 2019

Huffman Koos Furniture — filippo power reclining loveseat

We purchased a Filippo Power reclining sofa an loveseat from store in Farmingdale NY on 2/16/19. We took...

Jan 10, 2019

Huffman Koos Furniture — sideboard table

We purchased furniture the end of oct & it was delivered to my home on november 2. I contacted huffman koo...

Huffman Koos — re: electric recliner/marcia kendrick - claim #6007015

About 4 months ago (beginning of May) my wife and I contacted Huffman Koos in Farmingdale, NY where we...

Huffman Koos Furniture — no official store receipt

On may 26, 2018 I ordered a 2 piece living room set. The receipt has no sku numbers to identify my purchase...

Huffman Koos Furniturecouch delivery

After waiting 7 weeks to get a delivery date for my sectional couch, it was delivered on Jan 13, last delivery of Saturday nite . My walls which were newly painted were damaged with a hole on the steps landing wall and several small holes and scraped walls going up stairs. I contacted the Freehold Store the following day to let them know of my damage. They were of no help and directed me to MCJeric Delivety service who contracts out your delivery trucks. Sharon at that office was very customer friendly and I did send her pictures of the damage and sent her a bill of $300 which my painter charged me to replace Sheetrock, compound and repaint 3 walls. This was two weeks ago and I have not received a check for the repair bill. I paid for my couch to b delivered with no damage to my home. I await your response and assistance in this matter as Hoffman koos and the delivery company are responsible for this bill thank you Maria Smircich. [protected]. [protected]@yahoo.com

couch delivery
    couch delivery

Huffman Kooscustomer service and furniture still not delivered

Order a special order couch on 10/10/16. Was told and signed off on an 8-10wk lead time. Had to call numerous times for updates of status of delivery and kept being told estimate is 12/7/16 but was told latest would be right before cnristmas. Two days prior to 12/7/16, I of course had to call the store to get an update and they tell me it is going to be another 4wks with an estimate of 1/4/17. I went in and complained to store manager on 12/6 about no communication or follow ups from anyone and was told they would look into issue and call me back in 24hrs. No call received, waited 3 more days and then went back on 12/10 asking why nobody contacted me. They again said they would check my account and call me with any changes of the 1/4/17 delivery estimate. Went back to store on12/28/16 because I of course was not contacted and I am told now my delivery estimate is 1/16/17. Did anyone call me to inform me of what was going on?! Nope! If I hadnt gone into the store I probably would not know that my delivery had been pushed back yet again. And trying to contact corporate is a joke, nobody gets back to you from there either. Please save yourself the time money and aggrevation and purchase from another furniture store.

Huffman Kooscouch

I purchased a couch in April 2016. The couch arrived about 4 to 5 weeks later by extremely rude deliverymen. Not only were they unfriendly but they said they couch would not fit through the doorway. They told me my only option was to hire someone for $275.00 to have the couch taken apart and put it together back in my home. They also mentioned that by doing this it would void warranty. The other option they gave me was to have them take the couch back and be charged a delivery fee and order a completely different couch that did not fit my set. Instead of doing this I had to hire a moving company to send men over to try and get the couch in. These men got the couch inside within 10 minutes. They was no reason why these men felt it would not fit since I have two does that open to about double the size of the couch. I think they were upset that it was raining which makes it worse because they left the couch outside under an awning after telling me it could not be done. I then asked Finance if I can be reimbursed the money I paid the delivery men to be reimbursed. After 6 weeks of calling Flor billing department I was told they will do this but I would need a receipt. Since I paid in cash I did not have a receipt for this purchased and I was told there was nothing they can do.

After about a month I realized the couch was not as comfortable as I remembered. I called numerous times about this but the customer service rep said there is nothing they can do if the couch is not broken. I then went to the showroom sat and on the display couch and turns out my couch does not nearly recline as far as the one in the showroom. I called Customer Service numerous times since they never seem to answer the phone and finally got an answer. I explained the situation and they sent a specialist over. The specialist was unable to come for another 2 weeks. He informed me that I do not have the correct parts in my couch and he will order them but it takes about 4 weeks. 4 weeks later I received the parts waited another 2 weeks for the specialist to come back to tell me that they sent me the wrong parts. I asked if he would take the incorrect parts from me and he said policy is that I have to carry the boxes myself to UPS and send them back. Before the specialist left we realized that he had put a tear in my couches fabric when trying to insert the incorrect parts. He has pictures of the before and after showing that it was in fact not like this before he came. He added this to his notes on things that need to be fixed for the next visit and took multiple pictures. So far every experience with Huffman Koos has been bad besides the friendliness, honesty, and timely manner this repair specialist had. I have no complaints for him or his work.

So now I have sent the parts back and am waiting for new ones. It has been over 2 months waiting for the new parts. I call customer service at headquarters every day about 7 times a day. If I am lucky they will answer the phone once a week and tell me they have no updates. FINALLY 7 weeks later they told me they got the parts but they weren't shipped to the right place so they are waiting for them to come back. 2 weeks after that they told me they received the parts and sent it to me but do not have a tracking number and to call back. Like I said I call everyday multiple times a day and they finally answered a week later saying the parts people are not in and to try again later. I still have not received the new parts and finally spoke to someone today who told me the parts department does not have the password to access the system which makes me wonder what they can be doing all day if they cannot get on their computer. I am awaiting a call back today which will most likely not have because leaving voicemail's, getting told they will call back, leaving complaints on the website, has never resulted in any sort of feedback.

If by any chance I do get a call back today and the parts arrive this week I will be lucky if I can get a specialist over within the next week or two leaving me with a broken couch for 9 months.

Things to note before making a purchase which I hope this makes you change your mind:

-Delivery service men are rude and do not actually deliver
        -finance is all over the place and takes weeks to tell you what they actually need
        -Customer service is atrocious and does not answer calls and when they do they say they are short staffed or come up with an excuse for why they cannot help you
        -You may have a broken couch for almost a year.

Huffman Koos — lots of furniture. very very poor service, unethical management.

bought over $8, 000.00 worth of furniture at Farmingdale outlet, in september 2015. after endless calls and...

Huffman Koossofa, 2 chairs and ottoman

Furniture was purchased 10/4/15 Huffman Koos promised 6-8 week delivery Furniture delivered 12-4-15, within the 8 weeks Furniture delivered with the incorrect ottoman, which was refused. Spoke with the HK rep on delivery day, and they promised to do the paperwork to get correct ottoman Lived with the furniture for a week and were not happy with it Attempted to phone all numbers for store, never any answer or call back Husband went in and spoke with store manager Frank, and we were told there was not much they could do for us, but if we went on 3 websites, and made positive reviews, they 'might' be able to exchange set, which I did, under duress. It felt like blackmail 1-4-16 Husband went back into store. They would not exchange set, which was fine with us at that point, but they never ordered correct ottoman. Now, we realize springs were not properly attached in sofa, tried to phone again, still no answer 3-7-16, still no ottoman, back into store, waited an hour for customer service, and was told ottoman would not be shipped until 3-28, and someone would call me regarding the sofa. Now, 5 months later, no ottoman, and a damaged sofa. Customer service has been non existent.

Huffman Koos — poor or non-existant service

I purchased a Bedroom Set from Huffman Koos Furniture Store at 1640 Broadhollow Rd, Farmingdale, NY 11735...

Huffman Koos — sectional

This was the worst purchasing and customer service I have ever encountered. First they denied my credit I...

Huffman Koos Freehold — theft by deception

Ordered a bed.It was considered a "special order". No refunds, all sales final. Delivery of item 3-5...

Huffman Koos — customer service/orders

The worst shopping experience ever. They lie about delivery dates, warranties etc. I WAS NEVER TOLD OF...

Huffman Koos — custom order

myself and fiancée place this order on power motion living room sofa set 1/19/2015. we received a...

Huffman Kooshighway robbers

Warning: Do not shop at this store!!! I went to this store in Paramus thinking I would get stellar customer service and high quality furniture, as opposed to Raymour and Flanigan (which is where I should have shopped!). I picked out furniture for my bedroom, and living room, and kitchenb. I was told it would be in stock at a certain time. Only certain pieces came at the time I was promised it would arrive, and when it was delivered it was the wrong stuff. I complained to the manager who was condescending, rude, and indignant. Too long of a story to get into, but trust me...this store Huffmnan & Koos is a scam. Furniture you pick out never seems to come in stock, even though you are required to leave a deposit. The furniture in their "showrooms" is all BS. It was the worst shopping experience of my life. Thank God I went to Raymour for the balance of my furniture, which arrived w/in days and was of excellent quality.

Huffman Kooscustomer service

Purchased Server for $799 in December 2010. Dining room server was delivered with a broken door in mid-January 2011. 3rd party repair company that Huffman Koos uses to fix their furniture came to our home and could not fix the door on the server; customer service agent came to our home and took 1 digital photo; that rep was fired 1 week later and picture never sent to Huffman. Another rep came out, rigged the door to fix it, took photos. Wrong door was ordered, then furniture manufacturer of the server that was in our house and broken went out of business. We did not find this out until April 5th (3 months latere!) We want to exchange the current broken server for more expensive one; they will not. WORST SERVICE EVER! Rude workers. 4 month ordeal!!!

Huffman Koos — delivery and

My experience with Huffman Koos is STILL not over (after 2 and a half months) thanks to the incompetence of...