ADVERTISIMENT
Fri:11:00 am - 8:00 pm
Sat:10:00 am - 6:00 pm

Reviews and Complaints

LazyBoyBad faith service

12/9/19 we purchased a couch & loveseat. It was delivered late Dec 2019. Shortly after it was delivered we noticed flaws. Lazyboy sent a serviceman who found multiple issues. The furniture looks horrible! Lazyboy Comfort Care told us they would take care of sending new furniture due to so much wrong it couldn't be fixed. They encouraged us to look at other furniture but we decided to stay with the same set and change out the material. We were assured it was a N/C to stay within the same level of fabric. Today 6/20/20, I called the store to find out when they would swap the furniture & the store mgr was rude, said Lazyboy didn't know what they were talking about and wants to charge us $1000! I've been on the phone with Comfort Care 4 times and it's gone from we will take care of this & it's N/C to you, to "it's up to the store what they charge" & we'll let you know on Wed. SIX months I've lived with furniture that is horrible and now I'm being treated horrible. (I have notes of everything)

Comment Guidelines