Kohl's Wentzville Mo / Faulty cash register, results in them violating their own return policy!
My husband bought me a beautiful braclet for Christmas this year. Unfortunately is was not very practical for me, since I could not wear it to work without something happening to it. So he agreed we would take it back.
We went into Kohl's with the original receipt, which my husband used our bank card for. When we returned the bracelet we were told by the sales girl and the manager both since he did not use his bank pin number, they could only credit our bank account the money and not give us cash. (Even though the back of the receipt clearly states all bank card returns would result in a cash refund.) At this point my husband told them the pin pad was broken the day he made the purchased, to which they both replied "ya, its been broken for awhile".
I fail to see how their broken equipment translates to us not getting our cash refund, as promised. Not to mention the fact that when he purchased the braclet, the money was taken from our account right away. Now we have to wait 2-3 buisness days for it to show back up in our account. Way to go Kohl's, you got us good but never again!
More Kohl's Wentzville Mo Complaints & Reviews
- Kohls - Shoplifting charges 
- Kohl's Department Store - Working Conditions at Kohl's Dept. Stores 
- Kohls - shoplifting 
- Kohls - almost impossible to pay your bill 
- Kohls - Kohl's Cash 
- Kohl's Department Stores - customer service
- Kohl's Department Stores - customer service concerning an order
- Croft & Barrow - computer bag
- kohls.com - manager harassment a
- Kohl's Department Stores - kohl’s automated billing system