Kmart / charged wrong price

Brighton, CO, United States
Phone: 720-422-0132
I purchased some things for haloween on sunday oct. 12, 2008. Said halloween stuff was 30% off. I was charged full price. I asked clerk was I didn't get sale price, he looked at me said why is it on sale? I said do you not have it in your system to ring up sale prices? I'm glad I was paying attention. So then I had to waste more time for them to look it up to see what price it was. After that I got sent to customer service to get a refund. The person there asked me how much 30% off was of the price tag. Wow!!! Now I have to figure out my own sale price!!! I can not believe the crap I had to go through. Then after another 10 minutes, another lady came by to help figure out the price. The cashiere, asked me how much do you get back? Wow. I didn't know that buying 2 $1.99 itemsd on sale for 30% off was gonna take me over 30 minutes to buy. I am not happy with the people you have working there or having to tell them what the sale price is or what my refund is. Very dissappointed in your store.

Kmart Stores Logo Kmart Stores