Kmart / charged wrong price

1 Brighton, CO, United States
Phone: 720-422-0132

I purchased some things for haloween on sunday oct. 12, 2008. Said halloween stuff was 30% off. I was charged full price. I asked clerk was I didn't get sale price, he looked at me said why is it on sale? I said do you not have it in your system to ring up sale prices? I'm glad I was paying attention. So then I had to waste more time for them to look it up to see what price it was. After that I got sent to customer service to get a refund. The person there asked me how much 30% off was of the price tag. Wow!!! Now I have to figure out my own sale price!!! I can not believe the crap I had to go through. Then after another 10 minutes, another lady came by to help figure out the price. The cashiere, asked me how much do you get back? Wow. I didn't know that buying 2 $1.99 itemsd on sale for 30% off was gonna take me over 30 minutes to buy. I am not happy with the people you have working there or having to tell them what the sale price is or what my refund is. Very dissappointed in your store.