KFC / Ljs / poor quality of food

24223 E. Prospect Ave
Phone: 720- 870 -9197
I purchased 2 orders of Fish and Chips. Take Out
The fish was so over cooked that it was almost in edible. The batter was so hard that you needed a knife and fork to even attempt to cut it. I must say, as an English man, it was easily the worst example I have ever tasted (or tried to bite through). I have eaten fish and chips around the world on my international business travels. I appreciate I will not get fish and chips like I am used to in the UK, but how anyone could ruin a piece of fish as I had tonight I cannot imagine. Whether the fish had been cooked and recooked again from earlier in the day I do not know but that is what it seemed like it was so hard. Someone from KFC/LJS needs to do a quality control check on this restaurant for their business reputation.
Please feel free to contact me for any further information at [protected]. Thank you Peter E. Payne

N  24th of Apr, 2009 by
Huh, I can't believe that a fast food restaurant would have poor quality seafood. Next you're gonna tell me that the Filet Mignot at McDonald's is subpar.
A  30th of Apr, 2009 by
Poor customer service, slow slow slow, food quality not good at the Southlands location.

Kentucky Fried Chicken [KFC] Logo Kentucky Fried Chicken [KFC]