KFC / Ljs / poor quality of food

1 24223 E. Prospect AveAurora, CO, United States Review updated:
Phone: 720- 870 -9197

I purchased 2 orders of Fish and Chips. Take Out
The fish was so over cooked that it was almost in edible. The batter was so hard that you needed a knife and fork to even attempt to cut it. I must say, as an English man, it was easily the worst example I have ever tasted (or tried to bite through). I have eaten fish and chips around the world on my international business travels. I appreciate I will not get fish and chips like I am used to in the UK, but how anyone could ruin a piece of fish as I had tonight I cannot imagine. Whether the fish had been cooked and recooked again from earlier in the day I do not know but that is what it seemed like it was so hard. Someone from KFC/LJS needs to do a quality control check on this restaurant for their business reputation.
Please feel free to contact me for any further information at [protected]. Thank you Peter E. Payne

Comments

Dr
  24th of Apr, 2009

Huh, I can't believe that a fast food restaurant would have poor quality seafood. Next you're gonna tell me that the Filet Mignot at McDonald's is subpar.

Hu
  30th of Apr, 2009

Poor customer service, slow slow slow, food quality not good at the Southlands location.