KFC - Gretna Green Services / food poisoning
got food poisoning from KFC Welcome Break Gretna Green services, ate it at 1800 18/03/09, suffered the effects 0600 19/03/09 for 24 hours, still fragile now being 20/03/09.
me and my partner were bed bound and contantly going to the toilet and throwing up, low and high temperature, loss of energy, headeaches and drowsiness, unable to control bowl movements.
More KFC - Gretna Green Services Complaints & Reviews
- KFC - South Africa - service was so terrible! 
- KFC Canada - poor customer service 
- KFC - waiting time
- KFC Malaysia - poor credit card payment service 
- KFC In Cyprus Limassol 9 - take advantage of employees 
- Kentucky Fried Chicken [KFC] - Shift manager 
- Kentucky Fried Chicken [KFC] - Service @ the Niagara Falls, NY location 
- Kentucky Fried Chicken [KFC] - Unethical behavior,not honoring what they had a sign saying if you don't get a receipt.your meal is free!
- Kentucky Fried Chicken [KFC] - Honey hot chicken sandwich 
- Kentucky Fried Chicken [KFC] - product