The most trusted and popular consumer complaints website
Explore your opportunities! Create an account or Sign In

KFC - Gretna Green Services / food poisoning

1 Scotland, Dumfries and Galloway, United Kingdom

got food poisoning from KFC Welcome Break Gretna Green services, ate it at 1800 18/03/09, suffered the effects 0600 19/03/09 for 24 hours, still fragile now being 20/03/09.

me and my partner were bed bound and contantly going to the toilet and throwing up, low and high temperature, loss of energy, headeaches and drowsiness, unable to control bowl movements.

Si

Post your comment