Kentucky Fried Chicken / incompetency franchises

1 Namibia Review updated:

On several occasions we have experienced either one of the following without rectification on the part of management of franchise in Windhoek, Namibia:

1. Waiting in quees for upr to 45 minutes -due to insufficient stock.
2. Waiting for chicken up to half an hour.
3. Promotional items clearly displayed but when ordered no stock available.(eg.Hot Wings, KFC pops)
4. On regular occasion, no lettuce for rounders, no buns, no sauces, no tortilla wraps for twisters.

Comments

• Bi
      17th of May, 2008

Please look into the terribel service we receive from KFC Swakopmund, Namibia. On a busy Saturday night they have only one ( yes, 1!!) very confused lady at the till taking orders. They should at least indicate which till is open, since customers queue in front of all 4 tills until they realise nobody is coming to serve them. Then the customers are starting to push each other around, arguing about who was in the shop first. Also, the orders are not prepared correctly, tomato or lettuce missing from burger (very dry!), you ask for "anything but breast" and you get only breast pieces. Staff members are mostly unfriendly (not all of them, though), nobody greets first. Worst of all are all the begging streetkids and homeless in front of the shop, making you feel too guilty to actually go in and buy food!
    My question is: What happened to the old motto: THE CUSTOMER IS KING? Please... I LOVE KFC. The shop was renovated a couple of months ago and looks very nice. Please renovate the staff.

• Na
      28th of May, 2014

I'd like to lodge a complaint of a rude KFC staff member at the Werner List KFC drive thru. She was of herero descen and often works at the KFC drive through section on Werner List Street.
    My partner and I had a very unpleasant experience at the drive through, for some strange reason the staff member was in a very irritable mood and ended up using derogatory language and in fact insulting my partner. Her exact words were "ondjiraere otuze" translated from herero meaning "don't tell me ###". I was quite flabbergasted that an employee in the employ of a company that values customer service would behave in such a manner. We obviously immediately reported the issue to the "manager" on duty at the time.
    She assured us that she would deal with the matter, but I was surprised to see that 6months later the same staff is still employed at the KFC drive thru section.
    I think that if you honestly value your brand reputation and hold customer value in high regard you would immediately rid your company such staff members, they can only do you more harm than good.

Ashley

• Co
      6th of Feb, 2017

The Katima Mulilo Branch is only 5months old. The Ice cream machine is out of order since late November.
    It is February and is still not fixed. How is that even possible? only 2 months after opening!!!