[Resolved] JustAnswer.comunauthorized charge to card

In December 2015, I had a question about my car that none of my backyard mechanics could answer so, I gave this site a shot. Asked my question and was charged 22.00. Their Expert replied to me with a question, I should be charging them for. Now in February 2016, my bank statement comes in with a 22.00 Charge from Justanswer.com
[protected]. NOT just a 22.00 charge but, a 22.00 Recurring charge, my statement says. I tried to contact justanswer.com at the number above which was on my statement and it is an automated system, gets you nowhere. However, I did cancel my membership and deleted my phone number, email address and credit card number, not that it will do any good but I figure it couldn't hurt. Everyone that has a complaint about justanswer.com need to come together and begin a class action against them. Why is America becoming land of the "FEE" and home of the "RAPED?" Maybe because of the mis-spelling of FREEDOM? It's more like FREE DUMB. Sure we are free to make most of our decisions Freely but the politics behind a lot of the BS keeps us DUMB as government starts back pedaling and cinching up the loopholes...

• Resolution statement

• JustAnswer Customer Care's Response, Apr 05, 2016

Hello,

I’m very sorry to hear about your experience. I’m Adam and I work for JA. I will try to send you a private message so I can take care of your refund immediately.

You may reach us anytime through the Contact Us link on our Help page. Our Customer Support team is available 24/7 to help.

Please let me know if there is anything else I can do. We’re here to help and we’ll work with you until you’re satisfied.

- Adam

Re
Mar 05, 2016

Comments

• Ke
      Jul 27, 2016

I agree, the exact same thing happened to me but I was charged more, $33.00 the first time for a single question/answer, then I was charged $38.00 a month for 3 months. I never signed up for a free trial or a monthly membership, only the one time question, which by the way was pretty much useless, I learned nothing that I already new form doing my own research on the internet.