Justanswer.com — computer repair
The web-site was called Just Answer. I requested help with getting my printer to work. The page asked to check an amount that I would pay to have repair assistance. I did this and provided them with my credit card info. Then, I described the nature of my problem. It requested I watch their web-page and they promised prompt service. After a long wait, I left the page and became concerned as I provided my credit card info and received no reply from them.
After several days, I received an e-mail from them asking me to contact them with additional information.
In the mean time, I figured out how to fix my printer, so I told them to forget it after such a long wait.
More Justanswer.com Complaints & Reviews
- [Resolved] JustAnswer.com - online scam 
- [Resolved] JustAnswer - fraud 
- JustAnswer.com - no way to cancel 
- JustAnswer.com - scam / noanswer want deposit back 
- Just Answer - refund 
- JustAnswer - the unwanted subscription to just answer. 
- [Resolved] JustAnswer - unauthorised payment 
- [Resolved] Just Answer - stealing and fraudulent use of my own private credit card.
- JustAnswer - charges to my account
- Just Answer (USA) - legal services re collecting a debt of $1,000