Just Answer / don't use it

Just Answer
Phone: (800) 785-2305
I tried to ask a veterinarian question. Before they will answer your question, you have to provide your name, email, credit card information, answer questions about whether or not you want to enroll in a monthly unlimited questions program for a month to month fee or just ask a question for a one time fee, etc. I got everything entered, asked my question, and was left on the hook for 2 hours. After 2 hours, they took a $5.00 deposit and closed my question with no answer. My question had to do with my dogs getting into some food that could be potential toxic. After 2 hours, does it really matter? At this point, they have started to digest what they got into. I was led to believe a veterinarian was answering my question, as her face popped up in a message box like I was almost Skyping her along with her experience and credentials. After 2 hours, my question was closed with a message to call Customer Care with any questions. I spent another 1/2 hour on the phone with a representative explaining to me how their system works and still trying to get me to spend the $19 quoted for an answer. I would not use this service again or recommend using it.
Jun 24, 2015