Jet Airways — wheel chair assistance
My Mom(65 years old with severe keen problems) traveled by Jet Airways from Chennai to Newark on June 13th 2009. She had to undergo lot of pain/stress/difficulty at Brussel's airport to get the wheel chair assistance in the Flight number 9W 266 from Chennai to Brussels.
I have specifically booked Jet airways hoping that their customer service would be better than Airindia. For that reason I spent $600 US extra to get the ticket.( Paid $250 to cancel my air India ticket, Jet airways fare was $350 more than air India ticket fare).
Whoever is in charge of providing wheel chair in Brussels airport refused to provide, they urged my mom to walk along with them. While my mom was sitting alone inside the aircraft undergoing lots of stress, fear and panic… Air hostess fought with the wheel chair personnel and they agreed to provide wheel chair finally.
My sincere thanks to those First class Air hostesses. But people like me who just need peace of mind are ready to pay extra for this service if needed. Why airlines are giving such a hard time to provide this assistance.?
More Jet Airways Complaints & Reviews
- Jet Airways - lost luggage! 
- Jet Airways - worst customer service for online booking! 
- Jet Airways - baggage loss 
- Jet Airways - regarding ghee not allowing in luggage
- Jet Airways - no refund for ticket from last 6 months 
- Jet Airways India - negligent check in, extremely unhelpful and rude behavior
- Jet Airways - baggage misplaced
- Jet Airways - boarding window
- Jet Airways - overall customer service
- Jet Airways India - flight cancellation