JCPenney — check out
I was at one of your stores in andalusia, alabama.
Around 5:30 cst on 05-07-2017. First of all my wife and family have purchase thousand of dollars in products frome this store.
I went to the check out counter. There was two cashier on duty. I waited in line to check out. When she cash out her last customrer i put what i was trying to buy on counter. She just rasied her hands and said "i'm going on breck" told me i'd have to get in the other line. So, i did.See Top 10 Worst Companies in Andalusia, ALThen it seemed to be one of her friends came in about the time i was getting in other line and she waited on them. Like i was "wow'.
I ask the other cashier "why did'nt she check me out if she was checking out friend?"
she said well she was next in line. That not so. Like i said above. I laid my things i was buying on counter. And she told me she was going on breck. But, still waited on friend after she dump me out of her line. Crazy, i got so upset the more i pondered it waiting in the other line. Just told the other cashier. I'll buy what i need somewhere eles. I will never go back into that store. If that somekind of policy or something. Not a good one.
More JCPenney Complaints & Reviews
- J.C Penney Hair Salon - jc penney hair salon 
- JCPenney - men in women's dressing room's 
- JC Penney Optical - under trained people working ing in the optical department 
- JCPenney - employee abuse 
- JC Penney Salon - horrible stylists! 
- JC Penney Company - fitting room 
- JC Penney Salon - jc penney salon manager (sue)
- JC Penney Company - penneys credit card co.
- JCPenney - size and labeling
- JC Penney Company - completely unprofessional