JCPenneycheck out

I was at one of your stores in andalusia, alabama.
Around 5:30 cst on 05-07-2017. First of all my wife and family have purchase thousand of dollars in products frome this store.
I went to the check out counter. There was two cashier on duty. I waited in line to check out. When she cash out her last customrer i put what i was trying to buy on counter. She just rasied her hands and said "i'm going on breck" told me i'd have to get in the other line. So, i did.See Top 10 Worst Companies in Andalusia, ALThen it seemed to be one of her friends came in about the time i was getting in other line and she waited on them. Like i was "wow'.
I ask the other cashier "why did'nt she check me out if she was checking out friend?"
she said well she was next in line. That not so. Like i said above. I laid my things i was buying on counter. And she told me she was going on breck. But, still waited on friend after she dump me out of her line. Crazy, i got so upset the more i pondered it waiting in the other line. Just told the other cashier. I'll buy what i need somewhere eles. I will never go back into that store. If that somekind of policy or something. Not a good one.

Ca
May 08, 2017

Comments

• Mi
      May 08, 2017

You should have requested the store manager as the cashier was out of line. She could have told you earlier she was going on break and to move to another line.

• Mi
      May 08, 2017

@neatdude True. And the person the cashier waited on after telling him to move could have been before him but had to run and get something, so the cashier was just completing the transaction. I would love to see employees come here and give their side.