Having problems with Nike?

Nike Customer Service Contacts

1800 062 3550 (Mexico)
1800 811 6453 (Singapore)
1800 18 886 453 (Philippines)
+1 800 344 6453 (United States)
+1 212 367 4447 (International)
+61 130 065 6453 (Australia)
+64 800 113 661 (New Zealand)
+44 207 660 4453 (United Kingdom)
+32 26 200 166 (Belgium)
+45 82 333 183 (Denmark)
+353 15 251 800 (Ireland)
+31 207 219 453 (Netherlands)
+351 213 180 051 (Portugal)
+41 225 675 466 (Switzerland)
+27 112 560 701 (South Africa)
+852 82 122 122 (Hong Kong)
+82 15 771 360 (South Korea)
+54 810 555 6453 (Argentina)
1 SW Bowerman Dr

Via Isonzo, 55, 40033 Casalecchio di Reno (BO), Italy

Norway
Vollsveien 19, Postboks 146, 1325 Oslo, Norway

Portugal
Rua Quinta do Pinheiro 16, Edifício Tejo Piso 3, Porta D, 2794-081, Carnaxide, Portugal

Russia
ul. Obrucheva, 30/1, str. 2, 117485, Moscow, Russia

Spain
C/ Garrotxa 608, Parque de Negocios Mas Blau, 08820 El Prat del Llobregat, Barcelona, Spain

Sweden

GMG Building, Oud Metha, P.O Box 894, Dubai, United Arab Emirates

South Africa
12A Growthpoint Park, Tonnetti Street, Midrand 1686

India
Ground & 1st Floor, Olympia Building, № 66/1, Bagmane Tech Park, CV Raman Nagar, Bangalore 560093, India

Philippines
10/F Marajo Tower, 312 26th St., West cor 4th Ave., Bonifacio Global City, 1634 Taguig Metro Manila,

Argentina
Av. del Libertador 2442 - Sexto piso, (1636) Olivos, Buenos Aires, Argentina

Mexico
México (Guadalajara, Jalisco), Ontario 1107 Col. Providencia, Guadalajara, Jalisco 44620, México

ComplaintsBoard.com is not affiliated, associated, authorized, endorsed by, or in any way officially connected with Nike Customer Service. Initial Nike complaints should be directed to their team directly. You can find contact details for Nike above.

Use this comments board to leave complaints and reviews about Nike. Discuss the issues you have had with Nike and work with their customer service team to find a resolution.

Nike Complaints & Reviews

NikeDefective Footwear - Lost Me As A Long Term Customer

Not pleased at all! Long time Nike brand buyer, purchased footwear end of November. Footwear wore out quickly, caused many blisters. Returned product with receipt, claim number [protected]. Just found out my claim was denied, looks like it is time to move away from brand. Would have thought they would stand by their brand! I tweeted about this also. I can be reached at gilbert.[protected]@gmail.com [protected].

Nikeproduct delivery

For Order number-
    C00461497501

Delivery date was for 2/19/21 Called prior to confirm 2/18 since I noticed there was no movement with the delivery tracking status, was assured by the agent that delivery will be done as scheduled.
    I called again today and was told there would be delays due to weather conditions in some parts of the country.
    I mean i would have understood if was informed beforehand and was not assured it will be delivered on time.What is more frustrating is that agent cannot even locate where my package is now and even an estimate when will it be delivered.Was just told to wait until it gets to my door.As it is i am paying for an expensive product such as Nike and I expect a competent and smooth delivery because of it and not be kept in limbo.Please do better Nike

NikeAll products

Dear Nike,

I love your products but have decided I will no longer support your company. I understand that overseas labor is much cheaper than domestic but is it the right thing to do. You claim you are a company at the forefront of social justice and equality yet the majority of your product come from China. China has the some of the worst human rights violations, and currently has over 1 million people enslaved. How can you or any company for that matter turn a blind eye to this when you say you are about equality. Bring your manufacturing jobs back to the US and help employee the people that support your company through purchasing your goods. How many people of color and low income people could you help break the poverty cycle in your home country. You could still be a profitable company while supporting American citizens. The price of products are already very expensive so you could actually take small dips in your profit margin and still be competitive and profitable for years to come. Even if you were to bring back your production to America to support your American market you would save on shipping and port cost and still could maintain factories around the world for your global market.

NikeSneakers

I bought a pair of Nike sneakers less than 2 months ago and they have ripped on the side and they have a foul smell that I have been unable to get rid of. I generally do not have smelly feet but with this specific pair I do. It's almost like they were previously warn or something. When I purchased them them the clerk didn't even have too take the paper that is normally wasted up.in the toes out.

NikeTrainers falling apart

I have purchased nike shoes not even a year ago. After a month there was a detail like a small hole, but i did not complain on this since I never do this kind of things. Today I have noticed another hole on the back of the shoe where the shoe material is glued for the trainer. I am really careful with trainers and take a great care for all of my shoes.
          I have shoes 15 years old and some trainers, but this one are such a bad quality that I had to react!
          I paid around 80 euros on sale for a trainers.
          I have bought it in Ireland and now I am in Croatia
          It is so sad to see how nowadays trainers cost fortune and you do not even get a shoe that is 100 g weight correct and imagine only If i was running or doing sports with it how would it look like . I walk in this shoes ! Please help me because it is frustrating !

NikeMen Nike shoes bought for £100

I have bought shoes from East Ham Store London and after few uses pieces came off near to heel from both shoes as for high price but quality is like high street store I once went to store to show this problem last year buy they says bring receipt as I have showed them bank transactions from my bank account but they insisted on receipt which I have lost so I came back

NikeJordon's

My son has a pair of Jordan Nike's and the heals fell off on the court.

I would like to have these shoes repaired or replaced at Nike's cost guaranteeing the workmanship of the product.

I could not believe that the heals fell on Nike product especially on a pair of Jordan shoes.

My son was not hurt on the court only embarrassed by his piers and they also could not believe this happened on a Nike product since that's what they wear and they have not had any problem like this on the court.

attached are photos of the shoes i do not have an invoice since they were purchased a while back.

NikeOnline fraud

Purchase online pair of air jordan 1 retro high og metallic red white/varsity red [protected] size mens us 12. The shoes were ordered from www.obasketball.com the other culprit was service @tobenolshop.com the other culprit was [protected]@gmail.com I have sent countless emails to these three, in regards to the wrong shoes sent order number 202010310508335278802 merchant order number 2535, ordered on oct 31 08.35 cst 2020. They have completely disappeared in regards to contacting myself, sending the correct shoes. Air jordan 1 retro high og metallic red white/varsity red [protected] size mens us 12, along with sending the prepaid return postage so that I may send back this incorrect items related to this ioline sale from www.basketball.com located google chrome browser. Nike needs to take hold of this online cancer, it is eating the united states and its citizens from the inside out.

NikeShox never received

I ordered a pair of Nike Shox for myself. I received them so I ordered another pair for my son. They should have been delivered November 17th at 6:30. At least that's what it said online. All I received a piece of paper written all in Chinese. It has Nike written on it but I can not read anything else on the paper. Did I just get ripped off? Where are my shoes?

Shox never received

NikeItems not sent in order

Nike has failed me on an +500€ order. The order was 11 items, out of which only 1 was in the package they sent me.

Their answer was always 'we're looking into it and we'll contact you within the week'.

After doing this back and forth for 2 months, I quit. It seemed like they were making fun of me as a customer. So I accepted my losses and moved forward. But it's a shame these brands plays for fools and don't respect our rights.

NikeNike sports bra

I purchased this sports bra at the Nike store in DesMoines, IA. It seems to have a really strong smell to it without even being worn. I have tried washing it and letting it air dry as well as drying it and nothing is getting the smell out. It smells like chemicals or burnt rubber, but it is very strong. I cannot wear it because of this..It would be nice to somehow be compensated for this, I would even send in the bra. It is size L.

Nike sports bra

NikeWomen's joyride running shoe

This shoe was purchased as a christmas gift at dicks sporting good.
                        The pillow under the ball of her foot is super thin, she has not worn them excessively, she is not a runner. I feel like they were a waste of 180.00. She loves the shoe. She is a college student that was sent home during the pandemic so she only wore them when she worked as a hostess at a small diner. I don't feel that they should have worn out with so little wear. Can you advise why this would have happened or if they could have been faulty. She is in the process of trying to save enough to replace them

NikeNike Airmax 720 BETRUE

I want to lay a complaint about the shoe I recently bought at Nike store .The shoe is not in a correct manner the shoe I bought it ON the 25 of November 2019 as we speak is totally torn apart I ve examined the shoe by putting it in the water that is were I saw the problem of the shoe .To my surprise I went straight to the shop I got the Assistance Manager by the name of Preneesha she works in Mall of Africa Nike shop so the treatment was very poor in regards this I want to know what to do reason being the price of the shoes does is not like the way the shoe was supposed to last. The complaint was lay aid today on the 15 May 2020 . The complainant is from Philasande Miya please kindly contact me on this following details [protected] regarding the matter in way forward

Nike Airmax 720 BETRUE

NikeA nail in my right shoe

Last december I bought a pair of running shoes, I used them almost every day to run and yesterday I felt a pain near my right toes, in three different times I feel a stabbing pain
                            After running I checked the shoes and I found a shoe nail sticking out and you can feel it with the hand it is in the middle of the shoe
                            Also, I think it is a very dangerous situation. I could have caused great damage to my foot. I felt a piercing pain and a hole in my foot very painful. I always use nike all my life this is very dangerous please write back to
                            Me let me know.

May 03, 2020

Nike.com — Shirt and customer service

I have a new slogan for Nike - Can't Do It! I ordered a $50 shirt from Nike.com. When I received it...

NikeCheck fraud

At 11:45am 3/5/20 $607.94 was stolen from my bank account with my tax money located on my card in s specific bank account and I have never had this issue before with my money being taken directly out of my account that I didn't authorize. What hurt even more, is when I found that this criminal that commits fraud spent my $607.94 at nike.com on 3/5/20. Card was cancelled and I do have a new one, although I was the 3rd victim on 3/5/20 that money was stolen remotely from a bank account.

NikeAir 270 shoes

I paid $150.00 for a pair of nike air 270 extreme shoes and I hate them. They squeaks when I walk like they are busted at the bottom. Very irritating noise and everyone stares as I walk past them. I wear a size 12 shoe and I don't make much money so I feel that i've invested in the worst time of my life and I cant get that back. Please nike help me. I cant afford to buy a new pair of shoes

Jan 15, 2020

Nike — Moral compass

Dear management, I am reaching a date that forever changed my life. It was the exposure of the sexual abuse...

Nikelack of women's basketball shorts

I am writing a complaint because as a teen girl basketball player, I can hardly ever find women's basketball shorts in Nike stores or in places that sell Nike. I really love the youth basketball shorts, but soon enough, I won't fit in those sizes as I continue my basketball career. I was starting a new basketball season and in need of new basketball shorts so I went to the Houston Nike outlet. I asked a worker if they had any basketball shorts in women's sizes. She said "No, but we have these." She pointed to pairs of running shorts. I said thanks. I found a great pair of youth shorts but as I stated earlier, I won't fit in those forever as I'm growing. In conclusion, I would love it if you could expand your selection of basketball shorts for women. Thanks.
                                  Sincerely, Maddie Frank

Nikeshoes

This pair of shoes (Nike Air) is less than a year old and still has lots of sole tread remaining...the issue is that the outside edge or the right shoe has developed a rip/or tear where the shoe needs to bend due to foot action...I would think this is a defect as I have owned other Nike products and this did not occur...I would suggest that you replace these or send some type of credit to rectify this situation. I am a shareholder (Anthony J Zierer) and hope you treat all customers the same.

Thanks,