JC Penney Company / sephora
I was at the Sephora in JCPenney in Indianapolis, IN on Michigan Road. The manager named Lindsey spoke to one of her employees like a dog . I heard her mock the employee and humiliate her. I will not purchase items from this store in the future. This woman really ought to treat her employees better.
She used gross exaggerations, rolled her eyes, mocked her, and humiliated her in front of many customers. The employee was helping a customer and the manager, Lindsey, told her that she took 20 hours to wait on the customer and told her to wait on someone else. The employee said, "OK, I'll wait on the other person." and Lindsey mocked her and said, "OK, I'll wait on the other person, " in a demeaning tone. Maybe someone should talk to her about how one should treat people. Something is wrong with her.
More JC Penney Company Complaints & Reviews
- J.C Penney Hair Salon - jc penney hair salon 
- JCPenney - men in women's dressing room's 
- JC Penney Optical - under trained people working ing in the optical department 
- JC Penney Salon - horrible stylists! 
- JCPenney - employee abuse 
- JC Penney Company - conditions at store location
- JC Penney Company - in home window decorating
- JC Penney Company - jc penny salon
- JC Penney Company - bathrooms
- JC Penney Company - poor service in checking out lack of cashiers