Big Bazaar / Future Group Logo

Big Bazaar / Future Group

Having problems with Big Bazaar / Future Group?

Big Bazaar / Future Group reviews first appeared on Complaints Board on Feb 20, 2007. The latest review Defamation at big bazaar. was posted on Feb 2, 2021. The latest complaint some salesman behaviour dishonour woman. was resolved on Sep 04, 2013. Big Bazaar / Future Group has an average consumer rating of 2 stars from 71 reviews. Big Bazaar / Future Group has resolved 19 complaints.

Big Bazaar / Future Group Customer Service Contacts

4th Floor, Tower C, 247 Park, LBS Marg, Vikhroli (West)
Mumbai
India - 400083

Big Bazaar / Future Group Complaints & Reviews

Feb 02, 2021

Big Bazaar / Future Group — Defamation at big bazaar.

Hi, I am a regular customer at big bazaar since last 10 to 12 years. Previously at bardhaman branch then at...

Big Bazaar / Future GroupCustomer service

Worst staff service in big bazar in express avenue. Very very rude behaviour. Drag customer product in rudeway while billing counter due to shortage of brown bag. Unethical unprofessional staff service. Very arrogant rude behaviour unnecessary playing to return my original money. Worst service. No quick problem solving. I never expect this third rated service

Big Bazaar / Future GroupBig bazaar great exchange 2020

Humne 8000 rs ka saaman diya dwarka sector 21 ke big bazaar mein hume aisa kuch nhi bataya gaya ki 5× or 10× shopping karoge to hi ye rs 8000 ka discount milega humne kai baar pata kia lekin aisa kuch nhi bola gaya agar aisa bolte to hum saaman nhi dete sirf ye hi bola gaya ki aap jo shopping karoge usme ye 8000 ke coupon yaani 8000 rs kam ho jayenge ye to big bazaar ke store mein jaane ke baad pata chala ki in coupon ko istemaal karne ke liye aapko 40000 ya 80000 ki shopping karni hogi...ab hum kya kare itne rs hum kharch nhi kar sakte humaare bas ki baat nhi h ya to 8000 ke coupon ke badle 8000 rs do ya humaara saaman waapas karo ...

Big Bazaar / Future Groupprofit club card

Future group cheating with me not refund my amount. I have cancelled my Big Bazar Profit Club Card on January 2019 but still now, I am not received my card amount.

Card no -[protected]
      Refund amount- Rs.9891.90

Card no [protected]
      Refund amount Rs.9874.90

NOTE: Please provide of NEFT done.

Regards,
      Ripan Das
      Contact No-[protected]
      Mail [protected]@gmail.com

Big Bazaar / Future Groupservice complaint of big bazaar at z, square mall kanpur

Dear sir
        I have already registered my complaint with [protected]@futurepay.co.in on 2nd feb regarding very poor service offered. I was harassed terribly hence I lodged my complaint but surprisingly I did not receive any response either it means that company is not concerned for a satisfied customer. I sincerely request to look into my problem and respond. I shall be waiting for it eagerly.
        A.K. Jain
        Kanpur-208001
        [protected]

Jan 05, 2020

Big Bazaar / Future Group — priority counter 1 billing less than 5 products only

sir, I niraj niranjan has purachsed two item on today I have gone for billing priority counter 1 billing le...

Big Bazaar / Future Groupkitchen utensils

date 4/1/2020 bill no 87648 roc 158 TID [protected]
          at billing counter i was suggested to buy saucepan at Rs 199  of price 499 as discount offered to me on my purchase i paid all and i was given empty box of saucepan, which i discovered at home so very next morning 10:30 am i reached at big bazaar which opened on 12.00 noon, on complain to manager he instructed a girl how checked the entire stock and gave me the saucepan
          after a long argument that also when it was clearly discovered that from the billing counter i was billed saucepan was there wihtout box and on all other counter it was with box
          i have to travel 22 KMS by my car giving the parking charges for this issue and wasted 3 hours for this thief cheats

Nov 27, 2019

Big Bazaar / Future Group — patanjali dant kanti toothpaste

Patanjali dant kanti costs rs 40 as give on the box. But big bazaar billed it for rs 42. This is mere...

Nov 16, 2019

Big Bazaar / Future Group — champion brand

Hi, This is Mohan Makharia and I am highly disappointed with the attitude of BIG BAZAAR (FUTURE GROUP). I...

Big Bazaar / Future GroupAbout billing executive

The outlet of bog bazaar in dombivli east palava city, there is one employee name roshan (Maharashtrian) calls his relatives for take money and allowed them to take unlimited products without bill from there. Please check webcam securities that employee name roshan will fraud from big bazaar outlet in experia mall dombivli east..
            His relative give cash to roshan and take full traali of products from there without bill.. Pleaseeeeeeeee check webcam thereee

Nov 05, 2019

Big Bajar — profit club card

Two months earlier I made profit club card in big bajar, mithanpura Muzaffarpur Bihar. While offering card I...

Nov 04, 2019

Big Bazaar / Future Group — staff rude behavior name-chandan

Staff name chandan have quite rude behavior and doesn't know how to treat customer... There were four billing...

Oct 06, 2019

Big Bazaar / Future Group — freebies and many other

Stop this pathetic service, Since a long I had been a Regular customer of Big Bazaar, Around 12 to 15 k...

Sep 02, 2019

Big Bazaar / Future Group — cash back not credited

Hi Mr Kishore Biryani, This is to bring you that after making payment from future pay app still cash backs r...

Aug 18, 2019

Big Bazaar Bharuch — Bill desk person denied of use of discount coupon

Today I visit in big bazaar bharuch for shopping of cloth.. When I go bill desk for payment of my shopping...

Big Bazaar / Future Groupinferior quality of products

I bought chickpeas and when i opened the packet at home half of the quantity of it was infested with fungus.
              Being a constant customer we never expected such a thing
              But such neglegence is highly unacceptable and should be acted upon suitably .
              After this it seems like you all do not care about your reputation .
              Please return with an answer about what can be done from your side

Jun 17, 2019

Big Bazaar / Future Group — rasna

I wss taken a packet of rasna from big bazaar last month. Ystrday night me and my husband hv takn a glass of...

May 22, 2019

Big Bazaar / Future Group — school bag cashback

Dear All, Greetings of the day. This is to please be noted i am holding a Futurepay card of Big Bazaar ending...

May 04, 2019

Big Bazaar / Future Group — quilt

Purchased a quilt few days ago the product is having the stitch failure one end and the quality of the...

Apr 05, 2019

Big Bazaar / Future Group — bill dispute

I am very very disappointed from your Vile Parle branch because I had called for my bill dispute they had...