[Resolved] Intelius / unauthorized bank charges

5 p.o. box 7115, Midland, TX, United States Review updated:
Phone: 432-6991907

I authorized a one time payment of 19.95 to intelius, now they are chanrging my bank account for another 19.95. I've called my bank, and issued a stop payment to deter futher charges from Intelius. I intend to call them tomorrow and see if they will, of their own accord, stop these charges. If not, I will file claim against them. And it WILL STOP.
I just think you and others should be made aware of the frauds/scammers, grifters, whatever.

regards,

Mike Adam

• Resolution statement

• Intelius Customer Care's Response, Oct 22, 2009

Please call 888-445-2727 Monday – Friday 4:30am – 9:00pm PST. We will be more than happy to assist you with your account.

Comments

• Gi
      20th of Oct, 2009

I purchased one phone reverse lookup. They started charging me 19.95 every month for what I can tell is at least 6 months back. When I bought the one lookup there was no information that they would apply this monthly sneaky fee of 19.95. I cancelled the service using their links on my account page at the site. But I sure as hell don't trust it. I worry what other charges these @$$es will suddenly try to apply.