Advanced Disposal Services Logo

Advanced Disposal Services

Having problems with Advanced Disposal Services?

Advanced Disposal Services Customer Service Contacts

90 Fort Wade Road, Suite 200
Ponte Vedra, Florida
United States - 32081

ComplaintsBoard.com is not affiliated, associated, authorized, endorsed by, or in any way officially connected with Advanced Disposal Services Customer Service. Initial Advanced Disposal Services complaints should be directed to their team directly. You can find contact details for Advanced Disposal Services above.

Use this comments board to leave complaints and reviews about Advanced Disposal Services. Discuss the issues you have had with Advanced Disposal Services and work with their customer service team to find a resolution.

Advanced Disposal Services Complaints & Reviews

Jan 20, 2021

Advanced Disposal — Unauthorized charges for non-service

I recently discovered that Advanced Disposal has been billing me (thru auto-deduct) for service that they...

Advanced Disposal Servicespick up of recycling

To begin with my recycling wasn't picked up on the day it was supposed to so I had to make an extra call for them to come out the next day. When I got home the next day, the recycling can was tipped over, empty, but there was a bunch of my recycling scattered all over at the business next door. How embarrassing, I had to go pick it all up, what is the sense of recycling and putting it your cans if I have to go pick it all up again. Obviously your employee doesn't give a crap and probably was mad he had to go out of his way to pick up my recycling that was missed the day before. Wow thank God for social media and phone pictures, can't wait to post it on YouTube. Thanks for nothing!

Advanced Disposal Servicesservice

My family had been using advanced disposal for little over a year now. Up until recently things were good until they claimed we had not paid them in over 2 months, which was an outright lie! We even pay over the phone and get a confirmation number back! We had to go to our bank, have them fax our transactions history( which showed where we paid every single time including our most recent) and also send them a email to 2 different locations showing our transactions. They claimed to recieve it . The very next day which was pick up day, they claimed never to get our transactions and passed our house for pick up! We had to go to the bank AGAIN just to have them fax the information AGAIN along with the bank having to call advanced disposal and wait for the confirmation fax back ! Then they tell us we have to keep their services for a specific amount of time before the contract ( which was never shown or told to us) is void. I utterly despise this business and will be telling people to avoid advanced disposal like the plague. I can't wait to be rid of these lying crooks!

Jan 22, 2019

Advanced Disposal Services — customer care incorrect

I requested a bulk pickup of a couch and received a confirmation e-mail from their company on the same day...

AdvancedDisposal.com — new service

Hello I am a person that is so unhappy with you all service and I am going to get a lawyer because you all...

Advanced Disposal — I have been overbilled for over 2 years

I found out recently that my neighbor only pays 42.50 per month for a residential dumpster. I called...

Advanced Disposalinvestigation

This company is a complete joke. They came to SC in Sept 2010 and fired an abundance of employees who worked for this co for years just to bring in their "own" employees. They say you have health insurance and take it out of your check every week but then you go to the dr to be told you do not have insurance!! I have over $600 in medical bills that I received the past week, this isr just the beginning. The new Upper Management runs their mouths to employees like they are buddies. In a meeting one Manager called a Supervisor a "B*TC*...another Manager told the whole company he was firing a Supervisor who has worked 15 hours a day, 6 days a week for NO reason. This Supervisor heard it going around but continued to come to work. He was fired and replaced with yet ANOTHER one of Advanced Disposals "regular people" who wanted to transfer from GA to SC. I know alot of employees have contacted the Labor Board regarding this company and I hope they get justice and exposed for who they really are.

Advanced Disposal — discrimination

This company discriminates againsted women drivers...2 of the 5 women drivers have filed complaints with the...

Advanced Disposal Services — they billed me for no reason

I received an invoice for $61.35 for quarterly billing from 1/1/2009-3/31/2009. Advanced Disposal Services of...

Advanced Disposal Services (of Gwinnett)charge customer and force customer to accept new service

Advanced Disposal Services (of Gwinnett) in Georgia has send me an invoice for garbage pickup service that is going to start in January 2009. However, I 've never requested for their services. I have not had any pickup services with any other companies for a number of years.

So, when they sent the invoice, they were forcing me to accept their services and forcing me to pay for services that I did not want.

• Ha
            hammerpa May 29, 2013

This company services Sugar Hill Georgia 30518. Very bad invoicing structure, and very inconsistent pickup times. I WOULD NOT RECOMMEND THIS COMPANY AT ALL.