Imperial Majesty Cruise Line Vacations Aka Ramada Plaza Resorts / Robbing people with hidden costs
I have received a promotional offer for cruise line for 2, a trip to Bahamas in January 2008. My and my future husband were so happy when we heard about the deal, and thought it would be our honey moon trip.
We were told in promotion that it is approximatly, $1600 worth of vacation deal and we can just get it for 600+ dollars.
When we gave them a call they told this charge that charge and came up with $798. We though ok just go for it. After 6 months I receive a call saying u still need to pay some taxes of 150$. I asked them if there are any hidden charges please tell now. They said there are no more hidden charges. Again after 7-8 months I receive a call saying what ever I paid untill now is for only one person and I need to pay same amount again for 2nd person. Also while actually travelling I need to pay 300$ extra in taxes.
I was so devasted, in this economy, I cannot afford to waste 10$, and these people are sucking 100's of dollars. I could not afford to pay that much amount. So I was told I would loose all the amount paid untill now and also they said this would ruin my credit history as I am unable to pay liable amount.
I dont know what to do, they dont specify exact details while purchasing and now they come slowly with all the hidden charges. Please lodge my complaint so that no one else would lose money like me. Please also let me know if I could do anything about it.
More Imperial Majesty Cruise Line Vacations Aka Ramada Plaza Resorts Complaints & Reviews
- Ramada Plaza Resorts - Scam! 
- imperial majesty cruise lines and Ramada scam vacations - False deceptive practices 
- Imperial Majesty Cruise Line Vacations, Plaza Resorts, Ramada Vacation Club - SCAM 
- Ramada Plaza Resorts - No refund of deposit received 
- Imperial Majesty Cruise / Ramada Inn - Misleading Information / Fraud 
- Ramada Worldwide - ramada in grayling michigan
- Ramada Plaza Newark Liberty International Airport Hotel - theft of 4 rims and tires off my 2016 honda accord sport car
- Ramada Hotel/Thompson & Associates - mr. thompson owner of ramada hotel in slc professional liar
- Ramada - quality of hotel room
- Al Rai Packaged Drinking Water in Ramadan Month - Dust particles in water