Menu

reviews & complaints

FlightHub Complaints Summary

73 Resolved
612 Unresolved
Our verdict: With FlightHub's very poor resolution rate, careful consideration is needed. Research their service comprehensively, and read up on how they handle customer disputes. If you face issues, be prepared for potential challenges in obtaining resolutions and explore other service providers as backups.
File a complaint
Claimed
FlightHub has claimed their business profile
Click here to get notifications about new complaints of FlightHub. We promise not to send you any unrelated messages

FlightHub complaints 685

Sort by:

Newest FlightHub reviews & complaints

12:09 pm EST
This review was chosen algorithmically as the most valued customer feedback.

I booked round-trip airfares from Toronto to China on Flighthub (Booking Reference:4GMM6R-Depart on 12:55, Wed 23 Aug,2023 from Toronto and Depart on 9:30, wed 22, Nov from China back to Toronto) and my all seats have been confirmed while I got confirmed email on 19th, August,2023. On 22th, Nov.2023, I did not receive any flight cancellation notification...

R
7:15 am EST
This review was chosen algorithmically as the most valued customer feedback.

Worst travel agency ever. I booked my flight, paid for my desired seat then a few days later I was told that the seat was no longer available. I checked with Air Canada the seat was still available for $75 but Flight hub showed me the price of $32 + $25 for the seat assignment fee at the time of booking since the price went up which will cost them an extra...

W
7:38 am EDT
This review was chosen algorithmically as the most valued customer feedback.

Scammed by Dishonest employee Oscar Llobet ext 110 of montreal, Quebec.

To flight hub management. I have a serious complaint against your employee by the name of Oscar Llobet ext 110 from your montreal Quebec office. Oscar purposely charged me a higher price flight ticket by $400 more than the website. I called to get help and I told him I wanted the...

M
4:15 pm EDT

FlightHub Wouldn't refund us our flight money when we had to cancel our trip. We paid for cancellation insurance.

I hadn't been feeling well and received pain pills from my doctor which were handling the pain well. Then discovered it was Rheumatoid Arthritis but I felt

well enough to travel so we booked a trip to Calgary. 48 hours prior to travel, my pain went through the roof. I wasn't able to even pick up a book. I cried myself to sleep the pain was so bad. We cancelled on the Friday for the Saturday flight. They have still not reimbursed us our $969.47. Cancellation Protection was $111.53. Not ethical business practices.

Claimed loss: $969.47

Desired outcome: Total refund.

R
7:23 pm EDT
This review was chosen algorithmically as the most valued customer feedback.

To chime into with all the thousands of flight hub. ca complaints they obviously care nothing about. So we book two tickets to Guatemala and because we booked so far in advance we take out flight cancelation insurance in case. When you pay for cancelation insurance what do you think you are paying $100 each ticket for? I assumed like everyone else it was so...

G
6:27 pm EDT
This review was chosen algorithmically as the most valued customer feedback.

Booking [protected] for 2 persons, this concerns flight from montreal to zurich on August 29, 2023. flight N 87. Tickets # [protected] and [protected] Carrier Swiss Air When I booked my tickets I also paid for 2 bulk extra leg space as I am disabled and 6.4" tall. I was given Seats numbers 29A and 29B. A few days before departure I get an email that...

O
2:53 pm EDT
This review was chosen algorithmically as the most valued customer feedback.

I booked a flight on FlightHub on Sep 28, 2023 at 10:51am. 3hrs later the e-ticket has not arrived and ticket status was still "In Progress...". When speaking with customer service for flighthub I was informed I have not paid the taxes for the flight and needed to pay additional $289 in taxes. I asked to speak to a supervisor, because this sounded like a...

1:01 pm EDT
Verified customer This complaint was posted by a verified customer. Learn more

FlightHub Charged me for your services and they were not adequate

I don't fly and neither had my mother so I was online actually went through you guys. Booked the flight for Link's air booking reference jyj hlx September 21st flight number 19-510 for Miss Sue Ellen jancik. When I booked the flight for my mom you did not ask about carry on I had no place to mark that. I also had no place to request assistance since my mother has hard of hearing and had knee surgery and is unable to walk the best. Links was $99.01 you guys charged me $126.97 . I would appreciate being refunded for your service without we're not adequate. When I got to the airport I had to pay another $100 on top for her carry-on. Very very unhappy customer

D
10:58 am EDT

FlightHub My FlightHub Account

I set up a FlightHub account to book a trip on 18 August 2023 with my email address as my username.

Since then, I have been unable to log in to my account because I forgot my password. All attempts to reset my password have been unsuccessful because the reset password emails from FlightHub never arrived in the inbox of, despite many attempts on several days.

I chatted with one of FlightHub's representatives and discovered that someone else's email address had been assigned to my account and all messages meant for me were being sent to that email address, thus compromising my account and rendering me unable to manage my account.

I have been unable to get through to their IT department to reset my account.

Desired outcome: Reset my account with my email address as my username so I can receive my password reset emails to enable me to manage my account.

W
5:56 pm EDT
This review was chosen algorithmically as the most valued customer feedback.

My complaint was based on flight hub booking [protected]. This was flights befween Penticton and Whitehorse return. In contact with Flight Hub somewhere between Aug 21 and Aug 23 I was given a Claim Nunber but lost the numbert I had writen on a piece of paper as I completed my trip. Flight Hub should have this number. I was promised that they would email...

A
3:25 pm EDT

FlightHub Refund of flight

State of emergency due to wildfires declared for the destination of my flight, Kelowna BC.Booking flying from YYC to Kelowna August 20 to return August 26. Flight confirmation number [protected]. Airlines willing to refund my flight, but since Flighthub booked it, they can't refund my credit card which was not used. Flight hub refused to refund my flights although I have contacted them several times in connection with this issue.

Desired outcome: Full refund for my unuseable flights.

A
1:11 am EDT

FlightHub JustFly Customer service and Website

I recently purchased tickets from Barcelona to San Francisco for the Vueling flight through your website. At the time of purchase, the seats were not assigned. I followed the link on your website to the Vueling website, as instructed, to assign seats; however, Vueling could not find my booking.

I went back to your website and spent almost an hour waiting for customer service, then another hour chatting with them, but they did not help. They told me they would get back to me within 48 hours, but nobody contacted me. A few weeks later, I had another chat with customer service, and again, they could not help and promised to contact me back within 48 hours. I never received any contact back.

I eventually figured it out myself, and now I know that the information on your website is completely wrong. It sends you to the wrong place. This caused me horrible frustration and anxiety.

Desired outcome: an explanation of why the website was wrong and why customer service never got back to me. I feel that I need some compensation for the time and frustration I experienced.

F
5:58 pm EDT
Verified customer This complaint was posted by a verified customer. Learn more

FlightHub Very POOR Customer service - and unauthorized charges.

I have been fighting with FlightHub for six weeks to try and get them to sort out a billing dispute the Air Canada - A/C added $600.00 to my visa card charges and then suspended my tickets when I complained. They said that since Flight Hub had booked it for me that I would have to deal with them (not A/C) in order to get it sorted. Customer Service has been TERRIBLE at both companies.

I have sat on "hold" waiting for the chat bot to transfer me to a real person, only to eventually be told that "they would look into it" but then do nothing.

ANY TRAVEL AGENT WOULD BE PREFERRED - EVEN IF IT COSTS YOU AN EXTRA $35.00 FOR FEES.

Desired outcome: To get this dispute sorted out.

N
11:53 am EDT

FlightHub Flight booking

Hi this is naveed and I wanted to book a flight from Vancouver to Winnipeg and I made mistake while submitting ticket, and submitted from Winnipeg to Vancouver back (as I just arrived from Winnipeg to Vancouver). I wanted to correct that mistake and called them to change my flight to Winnipeg. They did not helped me at all and said your money is wasted now.

Following is the information of my flight

Name:naveed

Date of departure: 7:15 pm aug 6, 2013.

Lynx flight 514

Flighthub booking number: [protected]

Lynx confirmation number: 2D4GQM

Desired outcome: They could have changed my flight as I called them right after submitting or cancel the flight and return my money back

4:50 pm EDT

FlightHub Customer service

I will never Look again with flghthub again. I booked for 5 people to travel to Florida and one of my son left early because of his exams, I tried to get hold of customer service agent but wasn't able to I wait. I waited for hours to chat with them. Because they're not available over the phone I even left my phone number to call me but never received any call.

Update by Sulaiman Saad
Jul 31, 2023 4:53 pm EDT

When you try to book a flight You can always get hold of him easily. That's when you want to cancel no one will help you, because It's very hard to get hold of customer service agent online because they're not Available on the phone, you can only chat with them. I waited for hours and hours. Then I asked my phone numbers to call me back. But nobody called me.

6:43 pm EDT
Verified customer This complaint was posted by a verified customer. Learn more

FlightHub Website error as well as incorrect information given by customer service

To whom it may concern,

I have spent over 3 hours on July 20th, 2023, dealing with the Flighthub website and online with their associates. I am beyond frustrated! Here’s what happened:

I found a flight from Bilbao to Porto for my wife and me, entered our info and attempted to purchase our tickets. I received a message to wait while dots moved across the screen, then I was told that there was an issue with the transaction and it couldn’t go through. I was told to refresh and try again. I did that and in the meantime, I received an email from Volotea with boarding passes.

I was confused so I called Flighthub. The lady who answered said sometimes they don’t go through and that’s what happened. We then got caught off.

I called back again and spoke to a gentleman this time. He verified that the ticket purchase did not go through and I wouldn’t be charged on my Capital One card. He then went on to tell me that he could help me with the tickets. He told me a price of $122, which I thought was for both, which was for one. I didn’t realize the price difference until after giving him all the info. At that time, I declined his offer because I didn’t want to pay $100 more than I originally saw online. I told him I was going to shop around.

I found tickets on Expedia soon after and purchased them.

Next, I received an email from Flighthub, approximately one hour after first attempting to purchase tickets, saying the original purchase went through. I did not confirm this purchase because their website wouldn’t allow me to. I was also told by their customer service people that the purchase did not go through.

The last person I spoke to put me through to a supervisor who proceeded to tell me that the tickets couldn't be refunded because they had been purchased. I repeated the story to him indicating that I never was able to confirm my purchase because the website wouldn't allow me to and therefore never purchased the tickets. I was also told by multiple employees of Flighthub that the ticket purchase did not go through.

This seems like a no-brainer case to me. Flighthub and its website were at fault and I deserve my money back, 100%! I have now spent over 3 hours on an issue created by them. I would like this resolved immediately with a refund. If the charge does go through, I will be reporting a problem with it through Capital One. I also will be contacting the better business bureau.

I am hoping for an email back confirming that I will not be charged for the tickets I did not purchase.

Here is the confirmation number I was sent after being told the tickets weren’t available: [protected]

My name is Matthew Hildahl.

Thank you for your time and I would like this resolved immediately.

Desired outcome: refund

J
1:05 pm EDT
Verified customer This complaint was posted by a verified customer. Learn more

FlightHub Plane ticket was not valid

My name is Joe Arteaga, purchased a ticket last Friday from Ottawa, however ticket was not valid and my credit card has a pending charge for the full amount,

booking reference number is [protected], my number is [protected]

Purchased ticket on Friday July 14, 2023

Was to fly from San Jose Costa Rica on Sunday July 16, 2023

When passenger went to the airport, she was told ticket was not valid

[protected]@gmail.com is my email

Desired outcome: Need my funds back into my credit card

12:30 pm EDT

FlightHub I booked and paid for a flight to paris for 2 people and in the mean time I booked a hotel a

Flight booking # :[protected]

west jet Confirmation Number;XVYVMO

Grand total is:$1,020.17

Cancelation protection [protected]

Fight 3003 Sept 23,

Return :Nov 1 Flight #9

If i cancel I have to pay a penalty or even if I change the flight date I have to pay a penalty .So if FH gives me the difference of what the price should be like$2200 minus my deposit I settle and they can cancel my flight this is in compensation for me changing my plans and loosing money on my hotel bookings in Paris . if not I am going as I paid for my tickets and hotel as I did not make the mistake FH did .To bad.

Desired outcome: read my complain the solution is in it.Thank youA travel voucher with west Jet for the requested amount might be accepted depending on the conditions.Prefer a cash settlement on my credit card if approved by me .thank you

5:18 pm EDT

FlightHub Refund

I bought airplane ticket to go back Viet Nam from Canada ( just last week). The main purpose of that trip is going back to my home country. I do completely not know that when I transit in the US, I need to have a visa. Nothing is noticed on the website. If I know this situation, I wont choose transit in the US. I called customer services. They mentioned to me that the website has no function to notice this info and they apologized for it. If I intended to go to the US. I will check visa requirement and that is not my purpose at the moment. It is not my faults related to this situation. I still have to pay penalty to cancel the flight. I think if Flighthub is operating the business this way. No one will use their services anymore

Desired outcome: I want to get a full refund because it is not my fault in this situation. The booking number is [protected]

B
3:56 pm EDT

FlightHub Flight tickets refund

I purchased a air ticket last year (Turkish airlines)

Due to a sickness I cancelled the flight. I ask for refund or prove that I can't get refunded so that my insurance will refund me . Turkish airlines don't want to do anything about. They send me to flightub but I can't get nobody to talk to at flightub they will not reply my numerous emails. I can't even get hold of them on phone neither.

Fight number is [protected]

Desired outcome: Get at a refund or a prove of no refund so that my insurance can suddule me.

Overview of FlightHub customer experience

FlightHub is an online travel agency that offers customers the chance to book flights, hotels, and vacation packages for their travels. It has been in operation since 2011 and has grown to become a leading provider of travel services in North America. Customers have reported mixed experiences when using FlightHub. Some customers have reported positive experiences with FlightHub’s customer service, noting that their customer service representatives were helpful and knowledgeable. Other customers have reported negative experiences with FlightHub, citing issues with incorrect bookings, billing errors, and delayed customer service responses. In general, customers have noted that FlightHub offers competitive pricing, but may sacrifice customer satisfaction in the process.