4900 Sinclair Road, Columbus, OH, 43229, US
Thu:7:00 am - 7:00 pm
Fri:7:00 am - 8:00 pm
Sat:7:00 am - 7:00 pm

Reviews and Complaints

ramada Hotel and conference centerroom and food

ramanda hotel and cinfernce center 4900 Sinclair Rd. Columbus, Ohio. We had an event and stayed with a number of guest at this property
We were very disappointed about t condition, food, and room. It was an unsafe environment for me and my guest in which your general manager did nothing about these problems
Ballroom
1. There was no heat in the ballroom area or hallway in which we were to collect tickets
2. The meatballs and salmon was unacceptable. Meatball were tough like rubber and salmon made people sick
3. Called to sales and catering to complain – Raytoya Middleton was contacted and she never called back but charged my card $812.00. I am very upset.

Food and Overall Appearance
were embarssed to have Mr. Darryl Smith and Mr. Robert Thomas as our guest and have them endure this changes.
We want action! We would like a refund for our room $116.47. and a refund for the food we had to endure it was awful. Additionally, we request a refund for our guest as well.
I am a meeting planner and I would not use any of your hotels for my clients, especially if we are treated in such a disrespectful way as this.

Rooms
4. Rooms were cold and toilet didn’t work
5. Rooms were not clean and had not hand, face and bath towels in both rooms 379 & 380
6. Cable didn’t work and television was non-existence
7. No running water
8. Water pressure was down and we were unable to take a shower
9. Elevator was flooded
10. We were no told about the danger to us, and we left to fend in our rooms.
11. We had to use the stairs and stairway was dirty and trashed filled
12. In our guest room, the roof fell in and water damage was everywhere

• Id
      Idocare Feb 26, 2015

As a planner did you do a site visit before you booked the hotel?

• 1skippy Feb 23, 2015

Actually Ramada will contact the board and they will contact the management company. I am not clear about who actually own the franchise though, the building owners or the management company. Ramada will tell this.

• Ru
      Ruth and Kevin Feb 22, 2015

I call lies on this, trying to get a free stay.

• Ru
      Ruth and Kevin Feb 22, 2015

Sounds to me like you are making up lies to get your stay for free. Shame on you, get a job so you can afford to stay in a hotel. Bet the real reason you are staying in a hotel with your loser friends is because you were all evicted. But then again I think you are a child with your spelling and attitude and I have forwarded this to CPS in regards to your parents not keeping you safe. If they loved you they would have left the hotel and went to a safer one.

• 1skippy Feb 22, 2015

You should find the webpage for Ramada hotels and suites and contact them with your complaints. The problem is all these hotels are a franchise, the buildings are not owned by Ramada. They are owned by investors and have boards that oversee them. The hotels are run buy management companies and operate under budgets set by the board and share holders. so if you complain to the hotel itself you will not be heard as they know they have problems and are not likely going to work with you at all. They will just run it in to the ground until a new management company is put in place and it sounds like the time has come. The Ramada corporation is your only recourse and I bet they already know about this hotel so you may not even get reparations through them and all they can do is tell the management company to take care of it.