ramanda hotel and cinfernce center 4900 Sinclair Rd. Columbus, Ohio. We had an event and stayed with a number of guest at this property
We were very disappointed about t condition, food, and room. It was an unsafe environment for me and my guest in which your general manager did nothing about these problems
1. There was no heat in the ballroom area or hallway in which we were to collect tickets
2. The meatballs and salmon was unacceptable. Meatball were tough like rubber and salmon made people sick
3. Called to sales and catering to complain – Raytoya Middleton was contacted and she never called back but charged my card $812.00. I am very upset.
Food and Overall Appearance
were embarssed to have Mr. Darryl Smith and Mr. Robert Thomas as our guest and have them endure this changes.
We want action! We would like a refund for our room $116.47. and a refund for the food we had to endure it was awful. Additionally, we request a refund for our guest as well.
I am a meeting planner and I would not use any of your hotels for my clients, especially if we are treated in such a disrespectful way as this.
4. Rooms were cold and toilet didn’t work
5. Rooms were not clean and had not hand, face and bath towels in both rooms 379 & 380
6. Cable didn’t work and television was non-existence
7. No running water
8. Water pressure was down and we were unable to take a shower
9. Elevator was flooded
10. We were no told about the danger to us, and we left to fend in our rooms.
11. We had to use the stairs and stairway was dirty and trashed filled
12. In our guest room, the roof fell in and water damage was everywhere