HP Pavilion PC / very bad experience
I am working for Reliance Energy at Mumbai. As suggested by Shri Prashun Datta, Sr. EVP –IT, I had gone of the above system for home, which was the top of the line when it was bought in. Today he also feels for his recommendation.
I had a very bad experience with my PC and with your technical support; still they are unable to rectify the problems.in the past 10 months, I had sent over 145 e mails, 3 times reformatted the HDD, increased the memory, 37 technical visits of local office technicians at my residence spreading over 60 hours, 46 hours of talk with your online support at Noida, 19 mails to ‘ e mail Balu ’, 23 register a complaint and complement mails. 10 mails in sent directly to your office, /to the office of Mr Ravi Swaminathan, VP, PSG group. Now, I realized that Hp has such an excellent customer sup-fort, no one could penetrate the system, which has no accountability.
Last month, your technician visited, spent time from 11 to 6 pm, and still could not locate the problem. It is a joke at home that my 10 year old daughter, wakes up in the morning, switches on the system, then go for the morning routine, she says by the time she goes with her cup of tea, the system will be ready – it takes such a long time to boot.
All I requested HP after a serious of battle with system, as a goodwill gesture to provide me HP Pavilion M7380In Media Centre PC in place of the existing one and I am agreeable to pay the difference. As the system comes with 19” monitor, I will take the monitor also. Since the above system is till under warranty I do not find that there should be any problem for you to replace them, which has some inherent defect
Sir, I am writing this to you with the firm conviction that you would ponder over the contents of this mail. It assumes added significance in view of your friendly statures as a part of the enterprising think-tank, also a person who value customer service.
With kind regards
Cell : [protected]
With kind regards
Santacruz Mumbai 400 055
Shri Balu Doraiswamy, MD
Hewlett-Packard India Sales Pvt. Ltd
24, Salarpuria Arena, Adugodi, Hosur Road
Bangalore - 560 030
Respected Shri Balu Doraiswamy,
Hp Pavilion Desktop W5130 serial number INI5110337 bought on 17th May 2005
More HP Pavilion PC Complaints & Reviews
- Hp Pavilion Slimline - motherboard failures on new computers 
- Hp Pavilion Dv2000 - laptop problems 
- Hp Officejet Pro K550 - printer is hopeless! 
- Hp Dv6000 - privacy violation and poor product! 
- HP Customer Service - extremely disappointed with hp customer service! 
- Hewlett-Packard / HP Development Company - warranty repair & customer service
- Hewlett-Packard / HP Development Company - tech support, cheaply built product, ripping me off, worst customer service ever
- Hewlett-Packard / HP Development Company - hp service 
- Hewlett-Packard / HP Development Company - product out of specification
- Hewlett-Packard / HP Development Company - laptop hard drive