HP printers (HP Redemption Cell)not giving promotion free gift!

A

I have purchased the hp 1020 laser jet printer from the hp dealer with the assurance that after filling some requirements procedure i.e. {sending the draft of rs.250/- in favor of gurnazz kaur, integrated solutions pvt ltd, nehru place, new delhi along with the photocopy of the original bill/original sticker of the product serial no and redemption code} you may get the hp promotion gift.

But i have not received any acknowledgment either from the company about my draft any the gift product since more than one and half month has elapsed. I am very fad up of this whole things and fell got cheated. But i not leave the company in this way i have full documents with me and penalized the company in the criminal and as well as consumer court.

• Pa
    Partha Pratim Bujarbarua Nov 15, 2006

I fully agree with this complaint. same is the case with me. despite fulfulling all their requirements after purchasing HP Laserjet 1020 printer with their specific time frame, i have not got my free gift which is supposed to be Motorola mobile handset.

How can a company like HP do this to their customers?? r they cheaters? r they playing with their loyal customers. even the phone no. of Gurnaaz Kaur, HP Redemption Cell appears to be fake as no one is picking up the phone.

but one thing is sure. if situation demands, i will take this matter to the court.

Subhrajit Ghorai Nov 23, 2006

I fully agree to whatever has been authored by the previous 2 customers of HP. I bought the HP Photosmart All in One C3188 Printer and according to the information had delivered each and every relevant document to the company's Redemption Cell. Not only have I got this product registered on the internet but I can also furnish the courier details. It is almost 6 weeks now and I have had no acknowledgement from the company or the most idiot and stupid Redemption cell in the world. Gurnaaz Kaur I believe does not exist I suppose and only after 5:30 pm if u call that number someone will pick the fone to inform u that the ofice has been closed. It's a shame that such a big company has this sort of attitude towards its customers. If HP is facing some cash crisis then why does it gives ads like that.

Shivakumar M Yenagimath Nov 29, 2006

I have purchased the hp 1020 laser jet printer after filling some requirements procedure like getting registered by generating redemption code (NP1XEHV6HG and V076C15DYG) sending the draft of rs.250/-and 750/- in favour of integrated solutions pvt ltd, nehru place, new delhi and sent all the necessary documents like the photocopy of the original bill/original sticker of the product serial no and redemption code to gurnazz kaur,along with integrated solutions pvt ltd, nehru place, new delhi but still i have not received the hp promotion gift. I have not expected the same from a company like HP.

Till now i have not received any acknowledgment either from the company about my draft any the gift product since more than one and half month has elapsed.

sandeep bhatia Dec 04, 2006

I have bought a HP laserjet 1020. iwas to receive a free gift of Motorola handset.i have fwd the draft of Rs250 along with the required documents on 20 Jul 2006. it is now over 18 weeks the free gift is yet to be received. Cheaters!

• Da
    daxesh parmar Dec 09, 2006

I purchased hp 2600n laserjet printer on 02-08-2006 & on the same day i have register for the redemption code. Also sent of rs. 250.00 also. But till today i do not receive free gift of Motorola mobile. HP - liars!

• So
    sonu raina Dec 17, 2006

I have purchased psc f380 got acknowledgment but no gift as one and half month passed gurnaaz kaur is not picking phone also, fed up by the service.

manmohan raina Dec 17, 2006

Total dead service.

I didn't got the acknowledgment even i have sent all the documents for f380 one month ago.

Even no inquiry i think they arent frauds and cheaters.

• Md
    MDH LHALANDER Dec 19, 2006

Same problem i am facing i have noticed that their Phone No and email both are not working.

• Ar
    Arun Kumar Dec 27, 2006

I am facing same problem. Got acknowledgment but no gift as 5 months passed. Gurnaaz kaur /Himanshu/Ramesh of redemption cell is not picking phone during office hour i.e. 011-41306700 also, fed up by the service. Now I have no option but to move consumer forum ....

Shailesh Agrawal Dec 28, 2006

I fully agree. I bought a DUAL Core laptop and sent all the documents with a DD of Rs 500/- but no confirmation, no reply from them. They don't pick the phone either..### !! It has been 6 months now and I am repeatably emailing them with all the details. No reply yet.. :-(

• Me
    M.E. Raju Dec 30, 2006

I too agree. I bought a Photosmart C5188 all in one printer and sent all the documents, there was no confirmation,and not even a reply . They don't pick the phone either. It has been a month already, what ru guys doing out there??

• Vi
    Vivek Jan 03, 2007

Same with me, I've not got my free TV Tuner card. Even no information about the claim. But the phone is working.

• Mi
    MITLESH Jan 03, 2007

I completely agree with this complaint.Even i think me got cheated too. I had sent the required documents along with the demand draft of rs. 300 around 5 months back and also got an e mail from hp redemption cell as acknowledgment, But still i dint get my gift which is a mp3 player on purchase of Compaq laptop presario V3018TU. i had also made a call at hp redemption cell office and the attender told me that my free gift will b posted to me by first week of OCT. positively, but now its January and still waiting for the gift. now i am sending around 5-6 e mails daily at hp redemption cell but dint get reply of even a single mail. I am very disappointed with hp redemption cell..

• Ra
    Rajesh agrawal Jan 09, 2007

I have purchased a Printer with bill from New Delhi (Inida) as there was an offer with the printer (HP All in One F380) that was Pen Drive 512 MB with is as guided by the web site i registered myself with Serial Number of printer in web site and got redemption code (D1KN4J0V5P) i attached that along with my bill and dropped in a drop box as guided me by Solution pvt. Ltd. In New Delhi (partner of HP). I asked for receipt they told me that you would be getting confirmation by mail within 3 days. Still today i did not get any mail.

I called up 4 times for same (91-11-41306700) but every time they told me that they would send me mail confirmation and when i called today they are telling me that they do not have even my document. I am really very surprised that what the hell is going on with them.

I really will not suggest to any body in future to purchase any item of HP. I really very disappointed with this incident. I waited my time following with them for last 10 days i have been trying some body saying me that he has record in excel file but not updated in software and that record is updated with somebody else name its really very ridiculous, somebody telling me that they do not have even record.

• Mv
    m.v.ramana Jan 12, 2007

I fully agree with this complaint. same is the case with me. despite fulfilling all their requirements after purchasing HP desk jet f380 printer with their specific time frame, i have not got my free gift which is supposed to be "beetel phone with caller id".

How can a company like HP do this to their customers? Are they cheaters? r they playing with their loyal customers. Even the phone no. of Gurnaaz Kaur, HP Redemption Cell appears to be fake as no one is picking up the phone.

But one thing is sure. If situation demands, i will take this matter to the court.

• So
    sonu raina Jan 12, 2007

I have been waiting for my gift since two and a half months but no gift and not even a single mail from hp redemption cell my ref id is 136259 and my another friend not even got the acknowledgment for his redemption code OMB2XWNTLC DATED 21 NOV 2006 and both of us have sent every document to hp redemption cell this is my last complaint and after that i will see this redemption cell in court.

• Ut
    Uttam Singh Negi Jan 22, 2007

We have purchased a Printer with bill from Ghaziabad as there was an offer with the printer (HP All in One F380) that was Pen Drive 512 MB with is as guided by the web site. We have registered with Serial Number of printer in web site and got redemption code (12ZXTY9L14) & attached that along with bill and dropped in a drop box as guided by the Solution pvt. Ltd. In New Delhi (partner of HP). We have asked for our gifts but there is no confirmation till today. I have not received any positive feedback for the same.

• Sw
    Swapnil Potdar Feb 19, 2007

Hi all,

Actually I had sent a mail to HP Redemption Cell.

I got a response that there were some technical issues with Beetel and they will be completing the activity soon. So I guess its good to wait.

• Vi
    Vipin Sharma Mar 21, 2007

I have purchased the HP 3055 ALL IN ONE LASER JET PRINTER from the hp dealer with the assurance that after filling some requirements procedure i.e. {sending the draft of rs.250/- in favor of gurnazz kaur, integrated solutions pvt ltd, nehru place, new delhi along with the photocopy of the original bill/original sticker of the product serial no and redemption code} you may get the hp promotion gift.

But i have not received any acknowledgment either from the company about my draft any the gift product since more than two and half month has elapsed. I am very fad up of this whole things and fell got cheated.

Shaman Z Apr 09, 2007

What i can suggest is, that keep calling 011-41306700. This number has a call waiting so the number seldom appears busy. Keep calling for 5 odd minutes and you will get through. Be a bit hard while talking to them. I received my free gift by just calling twice. They gave me a reference number which you should mention in the next call for sure.

Hope this helps.

Mayur N. Mehta Apr 11, 2007

I had purchased Hp All In one F380... I have not received gift yet... 4 Months left...

• Re
    Reji K S Jun 06, 2007

I fully agree with that. I had been waiting patiently ever since I registered for the free gifts which was assured for purchase of HP 1020 & 1022 since May,2006. HP is growing smarter and is playing with customers money. Someone should act now.

Sunil Jun 14, 2007

Reading at the above complaints i really don't feel to demand for the gift. I have purchase 3 HP1020 printers and one Hp D2360. Is it advisable to demand now?

What r HP officials doing.

Sunil Jun 14, 2007

I have purchased 3 HP-1020 and one Deskjet D2360 but reading complaints of others users I feel demanding gifts for the same is not wiser.

What are HP officials doing?

• Hi
    Hitesh Pareek Jun 22, 2007

I am agree with this complaint against HP Redemption (HP LJ1020)

This is complaint regarding redemption scheme of free motorola phones, this is my redemption code D7KEULBNQ4, E6DS57NYSO, F65UOGIKFO (for free motorola phones) i am allready send my all related document and i received confirmation mail from HP Redemption cell, but till from last one year i am not received my free motorola phones and any revert from them, pls lookafter this matter and revert me back, its humble request to a esteemed orgnisation. Cheaters!

• Am
    amit thakur Jul 31, 2007

I have purchased the hp laptop and i have claim for btv tuner vcard, but still i don't get my gift.

• Jy
    Jyoti chanana Aug 15, 2007

I have purchased Hp Pavillion dv6226TX notebook from the HP E- Store Account. Per invoice no J9D6689388n dated 06-06-07. Its more than Two months and I have still not received the TV Tuner card and the insurance policy Inspite of repeated reminders to HP.

Hp Should improve its customer service and Keep its promises made or else we have no other option but to go for consumer courts.

• Pr
    Professor V.P. Gupta Aug 28, 2007

I was promised Free Gift of Cartridge of Laser Jet M 1005 on the purchase of HP Computer System+Pronter+UPS on sending a draft of Rs.250/- and all other required documents.
    The firm confirmed that everything is OK and the gift shall be sent in 6-8 weeks. On reminder, they expressed inability to send for want of stock and promised to send it very soon.

Now 4 months have passed. Their phone No. 011-41306700 always gives the recorded message that the executives are busy and directs to record message on Voice Mail. The Voice Mail says that the space is full and no message can be recorded. Can all the victims of the fraud played by the company join hands in teaching them a lesson?

• Pi
    Pijush Chatterjee Aug 29, 2007

I fully agree With Prof. Gupta, it's time for us to tech them a lesson by combining our efforts. Please let me know if there is a way to tackle this. We can drag them to consumer court if required. HP attracts customers like this and back off when you are claiming gifts from them. I am waiting for the last 2 month. Truly unprofessional and unacceptable. We cannot be ignored like this, it's a consumer's world & they have to provide us prompt service or return back our hard earned money.

• Ji
    Jitendra Sep 19, 2007

Today morning I was searching phone number of HP redemption cell site and then i got into this webpage-
    I bought a HP laptop some 6 months back , I was told if i fill in the required documents and Pay 500 rs.
    I will be delivered free TV tuner cards , However after 5 months i have received nothing.
    500 rs are already paid to HP .
    I dont know wheather these people will deliver my TV tuner card or not but this is for sure i will not allow them to just walk away.

• As
    Ashwani TYagi Oct 03, 2007

Hi , i purchased a presario v6218tu laptop , after fullfilling all the required information and giving them a cheque also , i still waiting for my gifts .

SUMIT KUMAR SINGH Oct 10, 2007

I Bought a hp pavilion Notebook model no- 2519. There was an apple ipod free with the Notebook. I claimed in HP REDEMPTION CELL and about two months are going to past, but I didn't get it yet. Although my balance has been deducted as I have given the check for it.

• Md
    Md Salman Oct 25, 2007

I bought a hp Pavilion tx 1003au laptop, along with which they had promised a free iPOD after providing all documents and a cheque of 500 rupees. They acknowledgment me the receive of my documents on 4th august and asked me to wait for 8 weeks. But since then it has been more than 10 weeks, I have not received anything. I checked my account and found that my Rs 500 cheque has already cashed in their favor on 25th August and it is end of October now. I mailed them twice but got no reply. Whenever I call them, the put me on voice main but never contact afterwards.

They have no right to claim "assuring the best of our attention & services at all times", which they write all the times.

• Ra
    Rajeev Nov 06, 2007

I am also face this problem. I have brought a new hp dv6516tx laptop and send dd rupees 800. Near about one month have gone but no any reply from hp redemption side... I am very Disappointed.

• Sr
    srikant a sonawane Nov 15, 2007

I have sent dd of 500 Rs. and completed the said procedure, for free gift after purchasing notebook pc of hp, but 3-4 months have elapsed but i have not yet delivered the gift!

• Pa
    Pankaj Periwal Nov 21, 2007

I am agree with this they are cheating us I have made a dd of rs. 500 in favor of SOLUTIONS INTEGRATED MARKETING SERVICES PVT. LTD. HP REDEMPTION CODE B71FD0R1H5

But I have not received any acknowledgment either from the company about my draft any the gift product since more than six month has elapsed. I am very fad up of this whole things and fell got cheated. But I not leave the company in this way I have full documents with me and penalized the company in the criminal and as well as consumer court.

• Ta
    TARA DUTT SHARMA Dec 05, 2007

Kind attention of Ms. Aishwarya J
    HP Redemption Cell

I have purchased the Compaq Presario Laptop-C702TU Sr. No. CND734252N Dated 16/10/2007 from the hp dealer with the assurance that after filling some requirements procedure i.e. {sending the Cheque No. 101796 dated 17/10/2007 payable at par of rs.350/- in favor of Solutions integrated Marketing Services Pvt. Ltd. New Delhi along with the photocopy of the original bill/original sticker of the product serial no and redemption code} you may get the hp promotion gifts (1 Web Camera+ Headset)

But I have not received any acknowledgment either from the company about my Cheque any the gift product since more than 3 months have elapsed.

You are, therefore, requested to kindly send the Gift Items at the address given below at the earliest.

Kindly acknowledge the recipt by return mail.

Regards,

(Tara Dutt Sharma)
    LIC of India, Divisional Office,
    14-15, SDA Complex, Kasumpti,
    Shimla-171009 (HP)
    Redemption Code H8CAGU8U6N

Anoop Chaturvedi Dec 12, 2007

I m from Bhopal and i have purchase an hp M1005 all in one printer and at that time the free gift was a toner. I have fullfill all the requirement i.e. 250/- demand draft and also send all the document.But till now i do not receive any free gift.I have also complained through email three times at hp redemption cell but they did not give any response.

Subhash Kumar Sharma Dec 30, 2007

Dear Sir,

I have purchased a HP (Compaq Presario V3611AU)Laptop SR No.
    (S)2CE7352J4L 2months Back under the scheme of Head Phone and Web Cam. I have
    Sended all the required document and DD No. 0818756. But still I have
    not received the same gifts.

Redemption Code is :-- MSSSCWTPRD

Kindly look into the matter

Thanks & Regards
    Subhash Sharma(G L Tech.)
    NIIT Jaipur
    (09214635933)

• Ha
    Haridas R. Poduval Jan 29, 2008

Kind attention of Ms. Aishwarya J
    HP Redemption Cell

I have purchased the Compaq Presario Laptop-C707TU Dated 20/10/2007 from the hp dealer with the assurance that after filling some requirements procedure i.e. {sending the Cheque No. 109298 dated 29/10/2007 payable at par of rs.600/- in favor of Solutions integrated Marketing Services Pvt. Ltd. New Delhi along with the photocopy of the original bill/original sticker of the product serial no and redemption code} you may get the hp promotion gifts (TV Tunner)

Kindly acknowledge the recipt by return mail.

In The News

A consumer site aimed at exposing unethical companies and business practices