Complaints & Reviews

hot water heater.

I have been a customer for a very long time! Recently my rented water heater broke. It leaked everywhere. I...

service call

On Monday July 2 I called and schedule a service call for the next day, they did not show up so I called and they said they were too bust so we re-scheduled it for Wednesday. Wednesday came and same thing, no show. I called again and they said the same thing, too busy. LOTS OF CONFUSION INTERNALLY AND NO CLEAR ANSWERS,
DO NOT CALL THIS COMPANY THEY ARE VERY UNPROFESSIONAL

Payment of reliance energy bill by use of bob debit card-not debited to my a/c.

I had paid my Reliance Energy bill for the first time through my BOB debit card by choosing the option " Debit card + ATM option" at the Reliance Energy site on Thursday 23-6-16 at around 4.40 pm. I am surprised that my SB account [protected] ) with Andheri west branch is still not debited till yesterday 27-6-16 when i updated my pass book and I also informed this to the branch immediately . By the way I confirmed with Rel.Energy that they have still not got the Credit. Before it becomes late and I am debited by rel. energy wiht late payt charges etc..( or loose any other benefit), I would immeditely do the needful and Confrim to me in my Mob. [protected] . By the way my suspicion arose when after I used the Debit card, I did not get any SMS for the debit in my mobile.

No light

Due to unavailability of proper lighting in the by lane of Chuim Village near Kalyanji and Harmony building located at Danpada Khar west, there is a spate of robberies and attempts of molestation on woman and children recently.
I like to draw your attention, that one of the lamp post in that area has been enclosed in the compound of Chandriya manson plot no 33 by the landlord of the building, and it serves no purpose to the residents in that area, we request you therfore to please look into the matter urgently, and do the needfull at the earliest, your prompt and immeadite action would be appreciated.

for Chuim Residents A.L.M ( Advance Locality Management)

Bruno Fernandes
Secretary

Lot of difficulties on road due to no light at all

This is to inform you that we are the members of MARVE QUEEN CO-OP HSG SOCIETY located at Kharodi, Marve Road, Malad-West, Mumbai-95.(landmark - opp. ali
talao)

We like to bring to your kind notice that since last 8 months there is no street light working on the street at the above address. The Red box electrical just outside our society is in dilapidated condition and also needs to be changed/repaired/painted.

We the members while walking face lot of difficulties on road due to no light at all.

We hope you would do the necessary immediately.

Your prompt and immediate action would be appreciated.

Thanks & Best Regards,

YOGIRAJ

• Pr
    Pravin Bhagat May 21, 2008

We would like to bring it to your notice that in order to repair some cable fault, your company had created a dug out near our premises located at B-64, Sanjay Building No.5-B, Mittal Industries Estate, Andheri Kurla road, Andheri(East), Mumbai.

Now the pit created has been filled up with loose soil with a promise to make a pucca concreting.

It has been more than 10 days since the repairs were carried out but so far no action has been taken to concrete the pit inspite of our repeated reminder to your site people.

we are afraid that during monsoon, loose soil would make a mess near our entrance.

Your earliest action would be appreciated

pravin bhagat

AISA Automation & Robotics Pvt. Ltd

• Su
    susan jacobs Feb 10, 2011

We are listed to receive NO marketing calls. Time and again they would call us to know if we are still happy with our hotwater geyser just to ask if we are not interested in home security. We are sick and tired of this and we plan action against thiks company. We want to see that they also get a huge fine for not respecting our privacy.
    DO NOT CALL!

• Mo
    mohd rafique malkani Sep 14, 2012

I the undersigned mohd.rafique abdul razzak malkani
    Have been provided with electricity connection at my address lagdi stable, ambapada, sanjay nagar, ranisati marg, malad (east)near milk dairy, mumbai-4000097 in central division installing metre bearing no.7419052 cycle no.8 book no.167 under tariff lt-ii (a)under unit cz3-poisar.you have also provided electricity connection to my five adjoining galas installing independent meter installation on the outside wall of my galas the out going electric wires have been laid down on the sheet of my roof feeding to the said adjoining galas I have opposed for this type of laying electric wires on my roof to feed the electricity to the adjoining galas but responsible person for doing so did not care for my objection and the quoting of electric wire have been damaged at many places and the naked metallic wire is visualized from open eyes and there is every possibilities of short circuit resulting in the flow of electricity in the wall of gala and supporting member of roof which may caused fatal accident by shirt circuit under the said fear I approached several times ti the dindoshi center of reliance energy but no one appears to be ready to remove the electric wires from the roof of my gala from the outgoing of respective meter or to put the electric wire in proper fitting and I apprehend that in case of rainfall the entire gala may be electrocuted.
    Left with no option I am making this complaint cum request that the office concerned having jurisdiction of the malad (east) area more particularly sanjay nagar be directed to take care of my complaint and be directed ti install the electricity meter of feeding to a particular gala in the same gala or to provide a proper fitting from the meter point to the gala main swicth point instead of laying wire on the tin sheet of the roof and in case it is not done so any unpleasant incident happened shall be on the entire risks of yours I am ready to provide every facilities to the persons so deputed for the removal of the electric wire from the roof

Thanking you your faithfully
    Mohammed rafique malkani

• Vi
    virajdalal Apr 10, 2016

Dear Sir,

On 2nd April I made reliance energy payment thru. quick payment. My details of payments are
    Merchant Reference number : 218008505
    Transaction reference number : 0948522296
    Amount : 1840

Please let me know the issue and how I will get this money back.