Home Depot / bad floor installation
(Product Name: Brazilian Cherry wood flooring (SKU 372-250)and installation) Defects in wood floor purchased at Home Depot and installed by Home Depot. The Home Depot has failed to honor the terms of its warranty The Brazilian Cherry wood flooring (SKU 372-250)and installation (Invoice # [protected])I purchased for $8, 016.81 has the following three problems: 1) ends of wood planks curl upward; 2)individual wood planks are cracking â�� some lengthwise and others diagonally; and 3) increasing discoloration within each plank. While not all 3 problems exist in every plank, these 3 problems together render the entire floor unacceptable. After my initial complaint in March 2008 to Mr. Ali Abdisalan (Corporate Headquarters)Home Depot sent me on an endless odyssey of at least 4 inspections by individuals representing Home Depot (Pat Okeefe and Leonardo) an independent inspector, L&N Services (Claim No. THD 04230801), Mr. Mark Brown (hired by L&N), Mr. Mike Black (Home Legend Supplier)and Mr. Hetland (Furnco manufacturer, I finally received a phone call from Home Depot - Ms. Sharon Santiago: [protected] ext 84042 on May 14, 2008 offering to help you (me) replace 30 percent of the floor. As described above, the problems affect the entire floor not 30% - and fixing any existing floor with the same defective materials and installation problems would likely result in similar recurring problems in the future replacement with a product of equal or greater value would be fair and equitable and would be consistent with the warranty.
More Home Depot Complaints & Reviews
- Home Depot Stainmaster Carpet - staineasy carpet 
- Home Depot Credit Card - I urge all of you never to get this credit card! 
- GE Adora - dishwasher won't clean dishes 
- American Craftsman Windows At Home Depot - windows 
- Home Depot Store Employee Complaint - Employees 
- Home Depot - customer service in reading mass and everett mass
- Home Depot - poor customer service in flooring department at hudson, wi.
- Home Depot - delivery & customer service 
- Home Depot - installation of cooktop unit did not fit even though advertised dimensions matched perfectly
- Home Depot - met team supervisor