Hampton Bay — outside solar lamps model #[protected]
On 23 Jun I purchased a set of six outside solar lamps Model #[protected]. I installed the units on 24 Jun and they worked fine but on 26 Jun one of the lamps was very dim. I tool it apart and checked and one of the batteries would only charge to .4 volts and the other would only charge to 1.0 volts. I put the batteries in a separate charger and had the same problem. I called the number [protected] and got a message all was bush to leave a message, I did. After a day with no answer I sent an email to [protected]@gpwarranty.com and the message was returned as undeliverable. I called again and left another message and have had no call back. In the time I was waiting for a call back or answer to my email I purchased a set of Ni-Cad batteries put them in the unit re-installed and Sunday night 2 Jul the lamps looked good but Monday night 3 Jul the same problem, needed a flashlight to see if the lamp was on. Something, have no idea what is wrong with the charging circuit as the new batteries exhibit the same problem. Since the web page and the email address listed on the warranty papers aren't available and the phone number I called doesn't return my call I Google Hampton Bay and arrived here. Can you get me a solution to my problem or direct me to where I can get a solution? Thank you.
My home at El Paso, TX. [protected]
More Hampton Bay Complaints & Reviews
- Home Depot Credit Card - I urge all of you never to get this credit card!
- Home Depot Stainmaster Carpet - staineasy carpet
- GE Adora - dishwasher won't clean dishes
- Home Depot Store Employee Complaint - employees
- Tuff Shed & Home Depot - buyer beware
- Home Depot - Hot Water Heaters - unfair installation charges
- Home Depot - Customer safety during covid 19
- Home Depot - unethical charges-home depot home improver credit card
- Home Depot - will never buy anything from them again
- Home Depot - appliance delivery order w838836677