The complaint has been investigated and
resolved to the customer's satisfactionResolved Home Depot Store Employee Complaint — employees
resolved to the customer's satisfaction
I was shoping with my customer to pick out tile for a job. While we were walking into the store we overheard three store employees yelling at a delivery driver. "big white truck windows outside." They just kept going on and on.
The driver had a stunned look on his face. I felt bad for him. "three people yelling, well really just the one guy yelling" We stood right inside the door to listen. The tall guy in the stripe shirt was yelling and telling them to just leave. That if they weren't going to do what they wanted they would call everyone in town and tell them not to use them ever again. he"Stripe shirt guy older" just kept going on about the rules don't matter and they needed to do whatever they said no matter what. I have had these people deliver for me before and have never had an issue.
Regardless of the problem at hand why would you infront of the store with customers around. Made me look bad even bringing my customer into the store.
More Home Depot Store Employee Complaint Complaints & Reviews
- Home Depot Credit Card - I urge all of you never to get this credit card!
- Home Depot Stainmaster Carpet - staineasy carpet
- GE Adora - dishwasher won't clean dishes
- Hampton Bay - outside solar lamps model #79339 79330
- Tuff Shed & Home Depot - buyer beware
- Home Depot - Hot Water Heaters - unfair installation charges
- Home Depot - Customer safety during covid 19
- Home Depot - unethical charges-home depot home improver credit card
- Home Depot - will never buy anything from them again
- Home Depot - appliance delivery order w838836677