Google Success Kit / unauthorized transactions

Fort Collins, CO, United States Review updated:
Phone: 970-206-0371
I ordered a Google Success Kit on 11/24/08 for the sum of $1 to cover shipping. I have not received my kit to date and now have multiple charges to my accoun as follows;
12/2/08 $11.95 google success kit
12/8/08 $4.95 fraud protection
12/15/08 $9.95 identity security
1/2/09 $11.95 google success kit

I have not authorized these transactions, I would like a full refund to my account. This is a complete rip off and is not acceptable.

Comments

St
  19th of Jan, 2009
I agree i was charged the same fees. I canceled the google thing and was still charged from the other companys. when they were called they all said that it was printed we would have to call other companys to cancel the charges. My question is why do we have to call and cancel things we did not sign up for and why are we paying for scam protection if we are being scamed to start?
Be
  22nd of Jan, 2009
I got charged $9.95 for the same thing. On my bank statement, a 1-866-387-2521 number appeared and I called it and inquired on the charge. She could not tell me directly where it came from, and when I mentioned Google, she said that was probably it. I cancelled the account, receiving a confirmation number on the cancellation, but checking my statement today, 1-23-09, I noticed another charge of $4.95. I will be calling that number again. Maybe this number will help you.

Google Logo Google