Google — google *services unauthorized charge on my credit card statement
On 11/22/2016, at 9:58 am, there was a mastercard authorization attempt on my mastercard from google *services.See Top 10 Worst Companies in Spicewood, TXAlthough it was only an authorization, and there was no dollar amount withdrawn, I am concerned because I did not use google services for anything. There is no reason for google services to authorize my mastercard.
Kindly advise as to the reason google was authorizing my credit card.
More Google Complaints & Reviews
- Google *midas Google.com / Chcaus - unauthorized charges 
- Google Money Kit - charges 
- Google - google play charges 
- Google Profit Kit - I canceled about 3 months ago & still got charge $39.99 
- Google Money Masters - initial contact 
- Google Profits - unauthorized credit card charge 
- Google Treasure Chest & Safe Lock ID - unauthorized charges on my debit card 
- Google - unauthorized advertising by google
- Google - no privacy 
- Google - american spirits