Googleunauthorized debit card charges

Beginning 10-17-16 the charges began with a .99 Google *Cheetah g.co/payhelp# CA. By the time the debit card was closed there have been various $.99, $4.99 and $9.99 charged (96 total/all were Cheetah) to my account with a total of $551.04. My Personal Banker is standing by to give you what information that you need to refund the above amount back to my account. I have not had internet since July or August of 2015, last year. My cell phone is a Straight Talk phone for Facebook and email ONLY. I have one game downloaded on my cell phone, Criminal Case, which I downloaded that a week ago. Other than this past week I have not played games on a computer or my cell phone, so not sure how this event occurred. You can contact me by email: [protected]@yahoo.com
Or by phone: [protected] I will attach copies of my bank statements for your records. And you may contact my Personal Banker, Kim Stamper, at Town & Country Bank in Ava Missouri. [protected]
If you need any additional information just let me know. I sure hope you get this money back asap. Thank You. Margaret Mason

• Updated by · Dec 02, 2016

12/2/16 We have heard NO response from Google. ks

• El
    Elmer hyatt May 02, 2018

I notice a unauthorized transaction on my debit card from Google Play I would like a refund for the transaction that was taken off my card yesterday I did not authorize this transaction

• Ms
    msjuiceefruit Apr 16, 2018

I too have theses fraudulent charges on my debit card and the account used to make these purchases was not mine.This is the third time I have had fraud on my card through google play.

• Re
    Rene S. Gillespie Feb 04, 2017

I had the same charges a total of 8 items...
    5 at .99
    2 at 9.99
    1 at 4.99
    the charges stopped after draining my account to .80 cents.
    These charges were incurred all on the same day [protected]
    So I was fortunate enough to catch it & cancel my card before I lost my shirt or worse.
    ...
    TOTAL FRAUD

• Pa
    Patria Baugh Dec 14, 2016

I had $12.00 tooken out of my card under this name: google *domains g.co/payhelp# 94043 ca us. i don't remember making this payment and will require a refund. i did call them, but the customer service is unavailable. then i called the customer service for my card and they say that they will help me. again, i don't know how google *domains g.co/payhelp# 94043 ca us knew my card number and how they got my money.