Googlegoogle home

On Dec. 19, 2016 I happily purchased your new Google Home device.
One of the pluses of the Google home over your competition was the 6 months of You Tube Red.
Nowhere on the commercials or the literature that came with the device did it mention that the Your Tube Red offer would not be available beyond Dec. 31, 2016. My family travels for Christmas and returns home after Jan. 1, 2017.
When we set up the Google Home, it did not prompt for the You Tube Red subscription.
Through investigation on how to get the options for the Google Home I tried to get the YT Red subscription and nothing came up. I subsequently called your customer support the first tier support informed me that not only did you have to purchase the Google Home before Dec. 31, 2016, but you also needed to activate the promotion no later Dec. 31, 2016. I asked to speak to a supervisor, this did not seem like good customer service on the part of Google at this point. I was transferred to John Rolen Manager and after a over 30 minutes on the phone and 15 minutes on hold waiting for him to inquire he informed me that Google could not help me.

What I am asking for is what I was sold and what Google did not adequately disclose to the consumers as being a tenuous offer at best. I view this as a bait and switch in any other market. This was one of the deciding offers that made me choose the Google home over your competition.
Please provide me with the 6 months of You Tube Red at your soonest. The other option is to offer 6 months of your Google music service. The obligation is on Google to do THE RIGHT THING at this point.
I am prepared to return the device and seek out the advice of a lawyer regarding action against Google regarding this limited promotion. It is clear I am not alone in this poor business practice by Google.

Ja