Fedex / didn't show
We've had a regular scheduled pickup at Emory for years, at this address; 1784 North Decatur Rd. for the 5th floor, which was change to the 3rd floor a few months back and on the day I schedule a pickup that needs to be delivered the next day; thinking we had a regular driver to pickup, no one shows. When I call to complain, they tell me we don't have a regular scheduled pickup & want be able to pickup until late today and deliver tomorrow, which makes it even later. No concern or willingness to accommodate or rectify the mistake. How’s that for customer service….
More Fedex Complaints & Reviews
- Fedex - poor service 
- FedEx Ground - tuition reimbursement not paid out 
- Fedex Home Delivery - if you are lucky you will get it! 
- Fedex - clearance delay 
- Fedex - bad driver 
- FedEx Corporate Services - abusive, arrogant, driver
- FedEx Corporate Services - delivery
- FedEx Corporate Services - customer service
- FedEx Corporate Services - delivery not attempted, fedex claims “customer unavailable” but I was home all day waiting for this $1000.00 medical equipment.
- FedEx Corporate Services - delivery of diapers, baby wipes and pull - ups