Federal Expresspoor service

On 12/29/14 Fed Ex had promised to deliver a gift through overnight delivery by 10:35 a.m. When it was an hour late, I called to find out why. I was told they would check with the courier and call me back within two hours. They never called. I called back about 1 1/2 hours later to find out what was going on. They blamed the delay on the weather--wouldn't ask the courier for an estimated time of delivery-saying they didn't want to bother him. It is now almost 2:00 p.m. and still no package. My grandson was waiting on this gift to take on a trip to the recipient but had to leave without it. We paid $40 for this overnight delivery. What a waste. I won't be using Fed Ex again.

Ps
Dec 29, 2014

Comments

• Du
      Nov 08, 2011
    Federal Express - Damaged Item and No Refund
    Federal Express
    San Francisco
    California

Sent well packaged Music Amp from SF to Texas, got a call saying the Fed Ex truck burned up in Los Angeles - stopping point to Texas apparently. Oops they said. Asked for full refund of the Amp (700) and proof of fire. All I got back was the shipping cost and 100. Would have had to sue them for "theft" or incompetence either way - don't trust them for personal packages anymore. Fire, really?!~ Yeah right.

• Do
      Dec 29, 2014

Next time don't wait until the last minute to order something. Use common sense.