Having problems with FedEx?

1800 463 3339 (USA and Canada)
1800 003 3339 (Mexico)
800 733 339 (New Zealand)
1800 535 800 (Ireland)
800 033 339 (South Africa)
800 988 1888 (China)
120 003 200 (Japan)
+1 877 339 2774 (Canada, Tech Support)
+44 345 607 0809 (United Kingdom)
+44 247 670 6660 (United Kingdom)
+61 132 610 (Australia)
+54 810 333 3339 (Argentina)
+43 800 123 800 (Austria)
+32 27 527 575 (Belgium)
+45 70 233 332 (Denmark)
+358 10 800 515 (Finland)
+31 800 0222 333 (Netherlands)
+351 707 244 144 (Portugal)
+41 448 744 160 (Switzerland)
+90 444 9339 (Turkey)
+966 122 329 999 (Saudi Arabia)
+852 27 303 333 (Hong Kong)
+65 67 432 626 (Singapore)
+82 23 338 000 (South Korea)
Three Galleria Tower 13155 Noel Road, Suite 1600
Thu24h
Fri24h
Sat24h
Sun24h

ComplaintsBoard.com is not affiliated, associated, authorized, endorsed by, or in any way officially connected with FedEx.

Complaints & Reviews

FedEx — this is the most inefficient shipping I have ever had

My product was shipped to me via SMARTPOST. This is the most inefficient shipping I have ever had the...

FedExfailure of delivery

FedEx delivery services is the worst services in Toronto that I have ever had. I am waiting for an important package to arrive. FedEx delivery guy came by two times to my apartment building, was able to get in and did not take elevators to come and deliver the package to my door. He simply left a notice on my mailbox inside the building and left. We called them a few times ahead to leave instructions, but they create funny explanations suitable for a comedy channel but not for a real life. First time they left a notice saying that no one was at home when clearly I was staying home for that purpose only. Second time they could not get in, somehow they left the massage on my mailbox inside the apartment building. I spent hours on the phone with them. Finally, they said if we want to get our package we have to drive to their shipping house and pick it up by ourselves. I recommend to avoid FedEx services as much as possible and use other companies if you do not want to have a miserable time.

FedExinsurance claim!

I bought a TV from Sears, and it didn't come with the retail box. I ended up keeping it for awhile and needed some money so I decided to sell it. I put it up on Amazon and it sold in a couple of days. It needed to be packaged and I didn't want to deal with that
    so I shopped around town and found a pack and ship place that would package it for $60 and ship it via Fedex for $200. I dropped it off, paid, and all was well. Of course, a few days later I get an email from the buyer - fedex had destroyed the TV in transit. Screen was shattered, one of the corners was destroyed so bad the metal frame was bent. He sent me pictures, and it was unfixable. I was pretty pissed, but I had insured the TV (as a TV) for $1500, so that was relieving. Wrong.

I refunded him immediately through Amazon, so I was out a TV and $1500. He asked if I wanted to send it back but knowing it would cost a couple of hundred dollars to ship a broken TV I told him to keep it. Since I shipped through the pack n ship place, I sent the shipper all of the details, pictures, etc. He filed the claim and said it should be fine. Over two weeks later I hadn't heard a peep so I asked him to check on the status. He said they were waiting on more pictures of the packaging (which nobody told me about! or him). I am having the buyer send over more pictures of the box and whatnot - while it was not the retail box, it was packed in a brand new sturdy box with packing peanuts, foam, and bubble wrap - looked pretty decent. It was also labeled "GLASS" FRAGILE ELECTRONICS etc etc etc all over.

In the mean time, he also informed the shipper that guess what - Fedex only insures televisions up to $1000. Which I have NEVER heard of, and neither had the shipper (!?) I went to a retail fedex today to ask about it and none of their employees had heard of this. Googled it and I couldn't find a thing about it either. The only thing I found was this on the back of a form:

"For other shipments, the max declared value allowed is $50k per package, unless your package contains items of extraordinary value, in which case the maximum declared value allowed is US$1000 per package. Items of extraordinary value include shipments containing such items as artwork, jewelry, furs, precious metals, negotiable insturments, and other items listed in the Fedex Service Guide."

WTF! So even if LCD TV's are included in this "extraordinary value" category, I still clearly bought and paid for $1500 worth of insurance coverage for a TELEVISION. Which the shipper and Fedex had no problem with, no flags raised. I'm still waiting to hear back from the claims investigator, but the fact is this:

I shipped a TV. I paid to have it professionally packaged and shipped, and insured it. They accepted it, sent it, and broke it. Since I'm the 3rd party I'm not dealing directly with Fedex, even though I'm out the money and down a TV.

Hopefully they approve the claim, but if I only get the $1000 I'm still out $500 - nobody told me I could only insure $1000!

• Wo
        womandi Mar 13, 2012

Fed Ex needs a huge class action lawsuit filed against them. If someone finds a class action attorney and everyone comes forward with their cases like this, we can do it!!! I will jump on the train with you all! I hate them, in a way I cannot even say on the Internet!

FedExdriving to fast

There was a a fedex driver i dont know what her name was but it was around 3:00 in ellsworth, she was a blonde lady and the truck number was 243990, i was driving up to the light and i was stopped at it and i looked in my mirror and i saw this girl flying fast around behind me at the light and if i wouldnt of seen her in my mirror and creeped forward a little bit then she would have hit me. and as we proceeded into the parking lot theres a swerve in the parking lot to go through and i turned my blinker on to turn, and she was flying again behind me i had to speed up forward to the next turn in cause she was going so fast she almost hit me again, i was not happy alot of people and myself have seen her before and how she drives and they agree she drives to fast, she has been around doing that job for awhile i think but that still doesnt give her the right to "own " the road like she did, just wanted to put that out there.

FedExreckless driver

I was driving east bound on Interstate 80-294 going in Indiana. The weather was cold about 35 degrees and sleeting. I was traveling at about 58 mph in a 55 zone in the center lane when a FedEx truck pulled in behind me doing about 70 mph. He pulled within about 3 feet of my rear bumper in an attempt to get me to speed up or change lanes. I could not speed up as there was another vehicle in front of me so I pulled to into the left lane and the FedEx truck proceeded to pull next to me and do the same thing to the vehicle in front of me. That vehicle did not move and the FedEx truck made an abrupt lane change to the right in attempt to go around the vehicle in front of me but got slowed down in the right lane. I then changed lanes again and the FedEx driver did the exact same thing again pulling very close to my rear bumper. I sped up a little to about 65 mph which is over the limit, but I want to get out of his way. The FedEx driver then pulled to the right lane and passed me going in excess of 65-70 mph and proceeded to give me the middle finger and pass me by. It was at this time that I got the numbers on his cab being 113971.

Cranial Compression Mar 04, 2012

Get on the phone to Fedex.

• Cp
            Cpt Obvious Sep 18, 2012

Actually Toyotafan123 his post started with "I was traveling at about 58 mph in a 55 zone". Its ###s like you that think its acceptable to be hauling a loaded Fedex van @ 70 in a 55 zone in sleet that would qualify as "the lowest form of ### on earth" and "terrorists". The speed limits are not polite recommendations, you've probably never lost a child or a loved one to a reckless driver blatantly disregarding the law for their own convenience at the peril of everyone else on the road... or more likely... you're probably the ###ed UPS driver this post was about.

FedExmisdelivered package

My brother sent me a laptop, signature required. A week later, the FeEX people admit they delivered it to the WRONG HOUSE. No apology, The driver was named Tiffany, her boss is Spencer ROTH in Spokane. They said the policy was to let the customer handle the issue. I went to the house a few blocks over, and the people actually gave me my laptop back! BUT when we asked for a refund on shipping, they said 'well, you eventually got the laptop, right?" and refused to refund even the shipping. The included 6 different calls, a very RUDE visit from a driver, and my actually retrieving my package from a stranger. Wow. No more FedEx from us!

Cranial Compression Mar 03, 2012

We're only human, born to make mistakes.

VOCAL Mar 03, 2012

OOOH, TROLLS! Yes, please comment and bring up the ratigns on my post!

I love trolls. And no, I never make mistakes. Just so you know.

VOCAL Mar 03, 2012

I actually went to Cranial compression and Long Faces and checked their comments. Definite trolls! And I think you guys are just adding fuel to the fire. That's what they like is to interact in their sorry way, as well as they can and the only way they can, with other humans. But Slimjim, if you're a moderator, why not just delete his comments?

• Ti
              Tiro Mar 03, 2012

VOCAL - you're a rube who's being played. You wouldn't know a troll if it bit you on the nose. Have you bothered looking at Slimjim's comments? Who's the troll here? You are the Friday night entertainment, but do keep commenting, boring as it is, it's the only thing going on here tonight.

• Pa
              pasrof muppet Mar 03, 2012

Hahaha! Slimjim is no moderator. If he was, he'd have to delete your asinine comments to Vocal as well as all of his own.

VOCAL Mar 03, 2012

HAHAHAHA! Oh, you guys are awesome. What a bunch of weirdos!

VOCAL Mar 03, 2012

P.S. Who the hell says 'RUBE' anyway? Isn't that from the Princess bride movie?

nosweat Mar 03, 2012

You are not entitled to a refund of shipping fees.

Cranial Compression Mar 04, 2012

Who in the h3ll watches the Princess Bride? Rube is a word that is not in the scope of your limited vobaulary.

FedExvery bad service

I am expecting a package from India which has medicines for my mother in law who is suffering from severe pain due to Rheumatoid arthritis. My parents shipped it and even attached a prescription to the package. It is supposed to be delivered to Des Moines Iowa but its still stuck at memphis TN. This person named Christina Flake to whom I was supposed to fax another copy of the prescription and details about the medicine keeps telling me that she never received any fax even after i sent it 4 times since Friday(Its wednesday today. ) Yesterday, she finally confirmed that she had all she needed and today I get a call from another person who says that Christina is out of office and I need to fax the prescription and passport copy again!!! I dont know what to make of this. They have been so irresponsible and careless. This has been going on for 10 days and I really dont know when I am going to receive the package. I will never use fedex again.

Fedex Corporationmishandling of merchandise

I made a large order of tools to be shipped to my home address. The company warned me I would have to be home to sign for the delivery. Waited all morning then noticed about noon that a package was on my front porch, no attempt to notify me it had been dropped, no attempt to get my signature. The box was about 90% torn open. Upon checking the shipment, I noticed that one of the tools was missing. It would appear that FedEx has no facility for accepting complaints from people they deliver to. I notified the company that I had purchased from and they promised to ship me a replacement tool immediately. I hope they don't use FedEx.

FedExcustomer service/delivery

I was scheduled to have an Amazon order arrive today. When it wasn’t here by 6 PM, I logged onto Amazon’s website and the tracking said my package had been delivered to the front door. It wasn’t there. I walked around to all my doors, including the attached garage and the shop that sits on the other side of the drive. Nothing. Let me add - I was home all day and would have seen a truck pull in.

I called Fedex and was told it had been delivered. Where? They dug a little further and told me out by the mailbox. Why did their website say the front door? I live in a rural location and my mailbox is a quarter mile down the driveway from my house. By the time I called it was not only dark, but cold and rainy as well.

Had this been a one time problem I would overlook it, but this is the type of service I get from Fedex in 100% of my deliveries. Packages get delivered to neighbors (a half mile away and they didn’t have a clue who I was) or get sent back, unless I happen to catch it at the return center the day it was scheduled for delivery. Then I can call and give them detailed directions. 100% of the time!!!

Living in a rural location, I do most of my shopping online. I receive a lot of packages. UPS has never had a problem finding me, where Fedex can never find me even though I have called and left detailed instructions with them on more than one occasion. The Fedex driver(s) is/are lazy and unmotivated, in my opinion. I had a UPS driver last winter that carried a heavy box from the end of my driveway to my door because he didn’t want to drive it during a snow storm. Granted, that was unusual, not expected and I would have been happy to wait for that delivery. But those were extenuating circumstances. I cant’ expect an on time delivery from Fedex on a good day.

To make matters worse, when I called this evening to speak with customer service and started complaining about the lack of service and ongoing issues I have with Fedex, I got hung up on. I called back and insisted on speaking with a supervisor.

Dominique in the Atlanta Cat Department tried to be very understanding and apologized for the inconvenience. She offered to hold while I went to my mailbox to find the package, which was ridiculous as far as I was going to have to go to retrieve it. She took my number and told me someone would be following up.

I was on another phone call when I received a phone call from Fedex, it couldn’t have been 15 minutes later. I had not had time to go looking for my package yet. The woman that called suggested maybe I should insist on UPS for my deliveries from now on. I believe I will, but certainly did not expect that recommendation to come from a Fedex call center. Do they get any training?

Immediately after getting off the phone I got in my car (remember, it’s cold, dark and rainy) and drove to the mailbox (fortunately I didn’t have any young kids at home to have to load up as well). I’m so glad I did. I found the package. It was a box. It was sitting behind the mailbox post. In tall grass. In a ditch. Apparently the delivery person tried to keep the box dry by laying “Large Pak” tyvek envelope over the top of the box. It had pretty much slipped off. The box was pretty wet. Did I mention I had ordered books? They were sitting in a wet box, in a ditch, by the road, in the cold rain, in the dark. Fortunately I got out there before the moisture had completely soaked through the box.

This is the kind of service I have come to expect from Fedex.

Fedex - do us all a favor and admit that you’re to stupid to make rural deliveries and stay in the city. I’m assuming you do a better job there.

• Gh
                    ghontz1 Mar 20, 2012

I completely agree with poster, fedex can't deliver in rural areas i have the same trouble all the with them

FedEx Ground — lazy and incompetent drivers

FedEx drivers are lazy and incompetent. They refuse to make any effort at all to deliver a package. If they...

FedExwrongful delivery 2 times

I was waiting delievery of bank draft (I will have to look up dates), and the first time Fedex was given directions to my house three or four times. They went and delivered it to the wrong place and to a man they let him accept it. Knowing I am a female, then I had to pay for the mistake. Then after that, they delivered the bank draft to the wrong address and said I received it. They didn't ask for ID or anything. So I ended up paying again a second time and ended up getting evicted from residence. I have record of the missed deliveries in my email. But that doesn't help me get place to live again. They should be asking for ID of person accepting delivery. Besides, it was not the right address at all and told them four times again exactly how to get here. I had to pay money to cancel draft so they couldn't cash it or anything. These two mishaps are inexcusable for a delivery company especially when were give direction 4 times both times. I am trying to recover my money and I need a email to send the emails I got saying they screwed up. I want my money back that I lost so I can get a place to live. I feel this was irresponsible on their part and I should have not had to pay a penny for their irresponsibility.

FedExpoor delivery service

Expecting a delivery on 11-19-11. When it didn't show, I did a tracking on it. It was in a town 1.5 miles from me. I waited til Monday 11-21-11 to see if it would come. When it didn't show, I called FedEx to ask if I could just go pick it up. They answered no because my address wasn't their destination, USPS was. That's fine, but at least try to deliver it to your destination so USPS can deliver it to me. FedEx destination was 5 miles away. I got no love from FedEx, I asked to speak to supervisor and was told that there was no supervisor on duty. REALLY? I called the online store where I bought product from and was satisfied with what they could do on their end. I did tell them not to ship anything on mine FedEx anymore. They made a note but did explain that sometimes this wish can't be followed. Okay, I understand that. Now I'm in the same predicament as I was in November. It is 12-20-11 and a different package was delivered to the same town on 12-16-11. Still sitting there. Since I am not the destination again, I can't go pick it up. WTF FedEx. Take the package to USPS and be done with it already. Hoping that I get it before Christmas considering it is a present.

• We
                        wenc Dec 03, 2009

I was expecting 2 packages from Fed Ex today. Lo and behold I signed on Fed Ex web site to track them and noticed that they JUST came by. The driver didn't even bother to ring the door bell. Am I supposed to listen for the arriving truck? I know this is a very busy time for them but the least they can do is to ring the door bell and wait for a few seconds instead of just leaving the door tag. Maybe this is their way to tell you that they expect you to pick up the packages instead! No wonder the drivers are not FedEX employees, this is the 'quality' service that FedEX provides.

Fedex Delivery Departmentspam email

Hello!!

This mail is to inform you of your registered package.CONTENT: Bank Draft
                      of $850, 000.00 USD registered by an Official of the United Nation. The
                      Fund is a donation to you from the U.N through e-mails balloting in
                      affiliation with commonwealth poverty eradication program.For your
                      information the VAT and COD have been paid and the only money you will
                      have to pay is the security keeping fee which is $100.00. (One Hundred United

Mr Micheal Robert

E-mail: [protected]@hotmail.com

Best Regard
                      Mrs Pactrica David

FedExno package & no phone call

TERRIBLE SERVICE!! FedEx is a total disappointment today for us. We received an automated phone call 3 days ago from their automated sytem that our computer would be arriving Dec 2nd and someone had to be here to sign for the computer package. We totally changed our plans to accomodate FedEx Delivery. I called on Dec 1 and spoke to a rep and was told it would definitely be here on Dec 2 and someone had to be here. We made plans to stay put at the house here all day today. Well when 3:30 pm went by this afternoon I went outside and all the roads were clear here. All ice and snow had melted and traffic was moving briskly by. I called FedEX again at 3:30 pm and was told that the package has been on the truck all day and they deliver up until 8:30 pm so it will be here tonight. WE WAIT TILL 8:45 pm ALL ROADS ARE CLEAR NOTHING IS WRONG ANYWHERE AROUND HERE. I call FedEx and was told oh the driver put a note that there was some weather problem at 6:45 on the road and they didn't deliver your package. I said there was no snow and no problem and why couldn't the driver have called our house. This driver had out pphone number and never called us. This is unacceptable TOTALLY UNACCEPTABLE!! Now our computer is still on a truck and we have wasted a day and FedEx never even had the courtesy to call us and apologize for their poor service and behavior we just give our day up waiting for them and they never show up and give a made up excuse as their reason!!! WHAT POOR SERVICE IS FEDEX PROVIDING NOW OUR COMPUTER IS STILL RIDING AROUND ON THEIR TRUCK!! No pHone call and No computer!!! Terrible service!

FedEx — worst service

Fedex is the worst courier service. Each time, which has been only two times i have used their services they...

Fedexdispatchhunitimy winning award 1000000gbp sofar receivied

Dear sir so far we have not receivied my winnings kindly action and recover the samecontact fedex courier

X

Inbox
                          X

[offline] mr garvin brown [protected]@gmail.com to me

Show details oct 28 (9 days ago)

Dear mohamed venkatachalam,

We have checked in our database for winners and confirm that you are
                          One of the original confirmed winners 1, 000, 000 gbp

We were going to contact you before hackers attacked and stole some of
                          Our winners information and you are one of them. They have gone ahead
                          To open fraudulent process of claiming winnings which is different
                          From our standard procedure.

Contact person:
                          Scott petterson
                          Contact no: +[protected]
                          Email: [protected]@hotmail.com
                          Fedex dispatch officer

Be advised that winner's choice foundation is the only legal body for
                          Processing of winnings so you should ignore any direction whatsoever
                          That is not from winner's choice foundation & fedex courier.

The deadline of claiming the winning check is 5 days from now and a
                          Cheque for the winnings have been sent the fedex courier service for
                          You, so you are required to contact fedex courier on
                          [protected]@hotmail.com and give them your information which
                          Would be imprinted on the winning cheque.

Regards
                          Lottery cordinator

Forward

Mr is not available to chat

[offline] kav eri

Oct 29 (9 days ago)
                          [offline] mr garvin brown
                          You have to contact our courier delivery service, we give 100% assurance of yo...

Oct 29 (8 days ago)
                          [offline] kav eri to mr

Show details nov 1 (5 days ago)

- hide quoted text -

— forwarded message —
                          From: kav eri <[protected]@gmail.com>
                          Date: sat, oct 29, 2011 at 9:04 am
                          Subject: re: contact fedex courier
                          To: mr garvin brown <[protected]@gmail.com>

Dear sir, as I have received your email yester day due to power failure I did not reply same quickly, iam 60 years old poor and poverty man, iam retired from icici bank officer non pension optive my address k. Venkatachalam meyyammai illam, 19, paventhar salai anna nagar karaikudi 630002 tamil nadu s, india, mobile no [protected]; I like only on line transfer I did not like diplomate supply. My icici karaikudi main branch savings account number is [protected].. Kindly transfered my above winnings 1000000 gbp to my above accountbonly thanking you yours sincerly k. Venkatachalam karaikudi

On fri, oct 28, 2011 at 7:20 pm, mr garvin brown <[protected]@gmail.com> wrote:

Dear mohamed venkatachalam,

We have checked in our database for winners and confirm that you are
                          One of the original confirmed winners 1, 000, 000 gbp

We were going to contact you before hackers attacked and stole some of
                          Our winners information and you are one of them. They have gone ahead
                          To open fraudulent process of claiming winnings which is different
                          From our standard procedure.

Contact person:
                          Scott petterson
                          Contact no: +[protected]
                          Email: [protected]@hotmail.com
                          Fedex dispatch officer

Be advised that winner's choice foundation is the only legal body for
                          Processing of winnings so you should ignore any direction whatsoever
                          That is not from winner's choice foundation & fedex courier.

The deadline of claiming the winning check is 5 days from now and a
                          Cheque for the winnings have been sent the fedex courier service for
                          You, so you are required to contact fedex courier on
                          [protected]@hotmail.com and give them your information which
                          Would be imprinted on the winning cheque.

Regards
                          Lottery cordinator

Forward

Mr is not available to chat

Jet airways™to kathmandu - experience jet airways' luxury at
                          Ads
                          Unbelievably low fares. Book now!
                          Jetairways.com/kathmandu_flights

[protected]@gmail.co

• Re
                              Reply Team Nov 26, 2012

Hello

Send your Full Name, Address, Telephone Number and Winning Message you recieved to the surveillance unit on:

surveillance.[protected]@gmail.com

so as to enable them ascertain if you really won the Lottery and give you true information
                              on how your winnings can be Collected.
                              You Will also be Informed if the Winning Message you Recieved is a Fraud Notification

Congratulations
                              Reply Team

FedExdamaged package

FedEx... the dregs of the shipping industry!
                            Where I live I can have packages delivered by FedEx, USPS, or UPS and whenever possible I ask for UPS delivery because of past experience with all three delivery companies. UPS is by far the best with the USPS running a distant second place. Fedex is so far behind the USPS that they can't even see them on the distant horizon. I have had 16 orders delivered by UPS and in each case, the delivery was made undamaged and in a timely manner. The USPS is slower than UPS and I will get a damaged package once in awhile. With FedEx, the packages are usually close to being on time but almost always damaged to the point I won't accept them necessitating my having to deal with the originating company to have a duplicate order sent out and a much delayed shipment and receipt of the order. Complaining to FedEx has absolutely no effect whatsoever. I recently discovered that if an order is damaged by FedEx during shipment, the originating company can only recoup the shipping charges... not the cost of the damaged merchandise. FedEx is sounding more and more like the Federal government every day!

Fedex Corporationtwice they left a package at the wrong address on my block

I have called FedEx 3 times in the past month to complain above the driver. Twice he left a package at the wrong address on my block. Today he left a package on my door step and it was stolen. My complaint is that the drive does not knock or ring the bell. He just sticks the notice on the door and walks away. Someone is always here, so there's no reason to not knock first.

This time I did not see the driver or the truck, so I didn't know there was a package on my step until a couple hours later when I saw someone take it and get into a car and drive away. We did not catch them. FedEx says there's nothing they can do about it.

matlock1981 Oct 11, 2011

Looks to me like someone is buying crap and having it shipped to your address without your knowledge of it...And another thing how could you not know that there was a package on your door step until 2 hours later? What are you a hermit? Don't you ever open your front door just for the hell of looking outside and seeing everything in front of your house including the steps? How about when you here something outside of the house in the middle of the day?...don't you look thru the windows or open the door and see what or who it could be?

FedExpoor routing and use of spoke and hub strategy

FedEx had a package of mine that was being sent overnight on a Friday for delivery on Saturday morning. The contents were time critical. The package needed to be delivered within approximately 50 miles from one location in NJ to the my home. When I went to track the package, I noticed on that Friday evening it was hanging up in Memphis TN. When I called the "lack of" customer service department they explained that they would have to send it for research and that as an outsider I wouldn't understand why the package had to be driven 40 miles to Newark NJ airport to be sent to Memphis to be sorted and put back on a plane to Newark NJ for delivery to its final destination. Then comes the researcher who said the plane had mechanical issues and it would get to me on monday but didn't know why, but that's how the process worked. Picked up my package on monday and the inept person at the Mahwah NJ facility explained that's how it is. It is apparent they all drink from the same Kool-Aid and that the concept of "Spoke-and-Hub" really supports a cost benefit to do this. I explained to the inept agents, all of them, that should they wish to drive somewhere 50 miles away, they should drive to the airport in Newark NJ, fly to Memphis TN, exit the terminal and then walk back in the terminal, go catch another flight back to Newark NJ, and then drive to their final destination. You know, I think they would actually do it.

I'm fed up with FedEx. They all actually spoke from script they were all so alike. Save your money and take business away from them. The post office has more capacity which is why they can't make money, but at least their efforts are more logical than the ignorants of FedEx.

FedEx Groundpoor service

The shipment of this item was originally reported on Monday, January 25th by the vendor, Home Decorators, as due to arrive on Wednesday, January 27. Obviously it was not picked up by Fed Ex in Missouri until Tuesday, January 26 and thus did not reach Delaware in time to be delivered on January 27th. It was reported on the Fed Ex tracking page as on the truck and due to be delivered on Thursday, Jan 28th. Since that date I have called several times to report to Fed Ex that the shipment never arrived. The Fed Ex tracking page has a number of bogus notations regarding requests for delayed delivery and failed attempts to deliver. I have been in the house every day since Tuesday, January 26th. I have never requested a delivery delay. I called Fed Ex January 28th, (Thursday evening), again on January 29th, (Friday evening) and again this evening, February 1, (Monday evening) when delivery did not happen by 6:00 p.m. I was assured by the Fed Ex representative at 6:30 p.m. that the delivery would be received by 8:00 p.m. this very evening (Monday, February 1). Thereafter, when I later checked the tracking screen again, the Feb. 1 delivery date had been entirely removed.

I suspect that the item has either been damaged, misdelivered, lost, srtolen, or for whatever reason someone is simply pulling my leg. Why not just tell the truth? Perhaps the Fed Ex operation has been infiltrated and legitimate inventory items are being replaced with heaven knows what to move around the country? I can deal with the truth, but whatever is happening on the Fed Ex tracking page in no way representative of the truth. I could have walked to Seaford and back in good time since last Thursday. I think I am at least due a truthful explanation. In the meantime, I am calling the vendor to request a replacement shipment as it is now 8:00 p.m. and guess what?

Today is Tuesday, Feb. 3. Again I stayed at home waiting for this much promised delivery. Home Decorators assured me that the delivery would be made on Feb. 2, but ultimately the driver reported that it was not delivered due to bad weather. There was no bad weather in DE until after 8:00 p.m. Most of the day I remained in front of the house which has two large windows overlooking the street. At 12:07 the phone rang and while I was screening the call, I was not watching the street. I am very certain the doorbell never rang. At 4:00 p.m. I checked the tracking screen again and it showed the item was left at the front door at 12:12 p.m. Thus I looked out and still nothing on the doorstep. I then left the house and walked around to the garage where I discovered the package which is wood furniture in front of the garage? It was totally soaked by the melting snow dripping off the roof. Even had I not been able to come to the door, there was a note instructing the driver to leave the package on the front walk in front of the doorstep as it is dry there. As suspected, the item had been marked as damaged and repacked. It would truly be nice if services for which one pays could at least be honest. I can’t express my disappointment. I now must do my errands including paying a bill which will be late by tomorrow and subject to late fees.

A consumer site aimed at exposing unethical companies and business practices