Family Dollar Store / management
I'm a team member at this store and my wallet was stolen from behind the cashier counter on Monday, March 10, 2014 between the hours of 4:00p.m. and 9:00pm. On this day I was told that the cameras were not working there fore cameras could not be reviewed. When I made the police report I informed them that the management there had just told me the cameras were not working. Then two days later I was informed that the cameras were indeed working but that the monitors were not and that as soon as monitors were replaced footage could be reviewed. Now yesterday Monday, March 17, 2014 the new cameras were installed and now has the footage been destroyed? The police made it sound like it was an inside job involving my co-worker, now my concern is how long have I been in danger without working cameras at cashier stations? I feel that Family Dollar is not concerned about employees. I think that the safety of employees should be somewhere at the top of concerns.
More Family Dollar Store Complaints & Reviews
- Family Dollar - terrible place to work in 
- Family Dollar - stupid return policies 
- Family Dollar - employment 
- Family Dollar - racism/discrimination 
- Family Dollar Stores - terrible experience 
- Family Dollar Stores - the family dollar store #08437 in bloomfield ct has often not been open per the hours noted by the store.
- Family Dollar - horrible management 
- Family Dollar Stores - general manager's customer service
- Family Dollar Stores - customer care 
- Family Dollar Stores - conditions of the store #6564