Eureka Forbes / Product complaint!

India Review updated:
I had purchased one RO system form Eureka Forbes form their Delhi Branch. From the day one it has started creating troubles. At times there was water leakage and at times it stops working. Finally their company employee said it is better to have another model because there are some persistent problems with this particular model, and they had fixed the lower version of RO system at my home in my absence.
Here I would like to tell that the purpose of buying that particular model got defeated and no body in this company is there to listen to the cries of their customers. I was told the Mr. Eric Bakhtawar is heading this company, I tried to contact that gentleman but i couldn't get through. My would not suggest any body to go for Eureka Forbes product after this experience.

Comments

Sa
  9th of Apr, 2008
eureka forbes crystal water purifier is nonfunctional
My Forbes crystal water purifier is nonfunctional which is under warranty. A complaint was formal complaint raised on 31-mar-2008 Complaint no 80246624. on customer helpline no:022 39883333. & my no was provided .
Till today no service engg has called back. I have called the helpline line about 6 times after 31 mar, who only assure me that some service engg will call back.

santosh Poojary
sr no: BD07-0011609
Sa
  4th of Jul, 2008
Dear sir,
Last year i purchased INOVA model of your company.I got only one service in a year for second service i made 6 calls to your call centre [39883333]. then i called your sevice centre
two times.finally i contacted agent vijay dubey [ who made me fool to buy your product ].finally
after 12 days your technician came jast to clean machine. Now i extended contract for 3 years
I asked your technician to replace candle & carbon he told me that they didnot have these spare parts now after 15 days he will change .How can it be possible in such a big company parts are not available yours is the worst service ever i experienced in my life.
There is absolutely no communication in your call centre & service centre Even i got very bad experience from your khar office person named Darshan I called him 4 times, initially he told me he will look into this matter but he did nothing .please you look into this matter and replace
my machine's candle & carbon immediately and i should get proper service from you.

sanjay manohar jadhav

Eureka Forbes Logo Eureka Forbes
Customer Care Service
Overall Satisfaction Rating

170 Reviews
B1/B2, 701, 7th Floor, Marathon Innova Marathon NextGen, Off Ganpatrao Kadam Marg Lower Parel
Mumbai