Eureka Fobes-water purifier / Not Working

1 Jamshedpur, India Review updated:

I bought this product in June 2006 and Now it is under the annual service contractby Eureka Fobes. Now it is not working. I have logged several complaints to their head office through net and also their local service centre regarding this and no one has come to my place and they have not tried to contact me as well. Their service is one of the worst after sales support. My sincerer advise for the people is not to buy the euraka forbes products.

Their customer support is also pathetic. No one listens to us. I am planing to file a case in the consumer court for this. Please encourage all your friends not to buy any product from eureka fobes. They are the No1 cheater in this world. I regret for buying this product.

Comments

• Mn
      1st of May, 2008

I have booked one water purifier on 30/04/2008 vide your receipt no.024662 issued by your representative Mr. Malloy Chatterjee code no. 900130 of 1582 Rajdanga Main Road, Rashbihari connector, Kolkata700 078 on a clear understanding that the new machine will be delivered todat 01/05/2008 and a cheque for the full amount has been issued by me. They have taken my old machine also as this booking was on exchange basis. Today they have not supplied the machine and my family is facing problems as they cannot take the drinking water, When I contacted Mr. Moloy Chatterjee over his mobile phone 9883031522, he informed today he could not supply the machine as your office was closed for May day.
    This is purely a cheating one. On 30/04/08 when he took the order and the old machine from my residence he is fully aware that today his office is closed due to May day. He should not have given the commitment that he will supply the material on 01/05/08. Again knowing well that the office is closed he took the old but working water filter from my residence and there by he put my family without drinking water for two days.
    As he wanted to have the sales recorded in his account for the month of April 2008, he had given false commitment of supplying the machine on 01/05/08 and therehy has cheated me.

• Pm
      14th of May, 2008

Hollow hell,
    Please try to understand the customer need.
    You pressing hard to buy the Euraka Forbs but your after sales support is substandard rather adverse impact. Please dont intent to sell the product in to the market. There are lot of good water purifier in the market but they are not such substandared system or the suportive team. I personally called the servive boy eraka forbs for a complaint on the aquagaurd classic system on 10 th of May 2008. They attended in the system on 12th May 2008. After prolonged repairing they finally tookawy with the machine intimating that there is a problem on the machine and require repaire at their work but till date it was return either with repair or the machine. Please dont make the public as a fool.My intention is only dont cheet the public
    My full address is below
    P. Mohan
    CII/33, Sector VII, Koyla Nagar,
    Dhanbad, Jharkand Pin: 826005
    Ml No:9431508418

• Ra
      11th of Jul, 2008

i totally agree with this above comment, because their service is worstest.

• Me
      17th of Nov, 2008

i totally agree with this above comment, because their service is worstest.

I kept calling, they don't turn up for service.