Empire Today / installation of flooring
Scheduled an installation for Nov 28th. They never called or gave a window. I called multiple times to check. Installer just shows up late afternoon, starts laying strips of racks then says he cant finish job, its late. Leaves with tacks everywhere. They came 12/22 but had to leave because they "had no glue". Said they'd come today at 8am. Never showed. I've now had to adjust my schedule 3 times. I called customer service earlier and the lady informed me they aren't coming.
More Empire Today Complaints & Reviews
- [Resolved] Empire Carpet - Fraudulent quote! 
- [Resolved] Empire Today - steer clear of empire today! 
- [Resolved] Empire Today Carpet - complete dissatisfaction and unprofessional service 
- [Resolved] Empire Today - price deception! 
- Empire Today - cost of quote 
- Empire Today - vinyl floor covering
- Empire Today - installation complaint on 2/5/19
- Empire Today - flooring
- Empire Today - installers broke toilet while putting in back in & won’t replace it.
- Empire Today - service, sales, flooring