Express Flooring Logo

Express Flooring

Having problems with Express Flooring?

Express Flooring reviews first appeared on Complaints Board on May 9, 2008. The latest review Flooring was posted on Sep 7, 2021. The latest complaint laminate floor was resolved on Sep 03, 2014. Express Flooring has an average consumer rating of 2 stars from 47 reviews. Express Flooring has resolved 15 complaints.

Express Flooring Customer Service Contacts

4110 W Washington St., Ste 100
Phoenix, Arizona
Tucson Warehouse
4201 S Santa Rita Ave. № 101, Tucson, Arizona, 85714, United States

ComplaintsBoard.com is not affiliated, associated, authorized, endorsed by, or in any way officially connected with Express Flooring Customer Service. Initial Express Flooring complaints should be directed to their team directly. You can find contact details for Express Flooring above.

Use this comments board to leave complaints and reviews about Express Flooring. Discuss the issues you have had with Express Flooring and work with their customer service team to find a resolution.

Express Flooring Complaints & Reviews

Sep 07, 2021

Express Flooring in Phoenix AZ. — Flooring

Two weeks ago we had a sales from express flooring come, looks at the job, gave us the quote, and we...

Jan 19, 2021

Express Flooring — Poor installation practices

The salesman was great. The installers arrived for install day 1 and just dropped off material and left. Day...

Express Flooring Laminated flooring

My mother-in-law floor was installed in may 2018, I been trying to contact customer service since june 2020. I finally had someone come out to the house on aug. 28, 2020 to look at the floor, the guy that came out put tape across the area that was lifting and informed us that someone would be contacting up in the next week. Week went by with no contact, tried calling them leaving messages, no one called so I contact bbb and they contacted me two days later.
When the manager contacted me he basically said there was nothing that can be done, and when I asked about the life time warranty, he claimed that's only for parts and installation. I said ok, the floor is lifting that installation.
He stated that he wasn't sure, but the only thing he was willing to do was charged us for a new floor but wave the installation cost.
I feel that is so wrong my mother-in-law spent over $11, 000.00 on her floor she should not have to spend any more.!!

Nov 17, 2020

Express Flooring — Tile installation

Demolition crew damaged furniture, baseboards and walls. Work started on 10-26-20. Customer service has been...

Nov 03, 2020

Express Flooring — Service completion

Workers started 9/30 stripped floors Never came back till 2nd week laid wood vinyl flooring. Never came back...

Aug 13, 2020

Express Flooring — Installation and excessive carpet wear. Rolls and waves in the carpet

We bought carpet from Express Flooring in January 2016. Recently we noticed excessive wear in high traffic...

Express Flooring Carpet

See photos. This is the second carpet they installed. I was told when I purchased it, it was there BEST carpet and why it was double the price of all the other quotes received. They claim they can fix it but when their installer, Juan, arrived, he said it could not be fixed. Then they said they would send someone else, who did not show up.

Jul 17, 2020

Express Flooring — Salesperson's rudeness and omission of mandatory arbitration clause.

BEWARE. Express Carpeting's salesperson(person) was rude and arrogant. Its advertising incomplete. After...

Express Flooring carpet warranty and incorrect installation over the years.

Our experience with Express Flooring started 4 years ago in November 2015. And since then it has been nothing but one issue after another, culminating in this week's nightmare. This is the third time carpet is being installed (two reinstallations) into my home due to warranty issues and poor installation.

Earlier this week we received an email from Bret to confirm the tile removal. I immediately called Bret, left a voicemail then replied to the email to remind him that this was a carpet installation, and was assured it was fixed. Friday morning a crew showed up to do the tile demo. Obviously, we turned them away and I called Bret, left a message and emailed him. Then called the office. Eventually, after multiple calls to Flooring Express throughout the morning and early afternoon, Devon called me late Friday afternoon saying he though this was supposed to be a vinyl installation?

Today has just been an addition to the nightmare. I have been in constant communication with Bret and there has been nothing but mistakes made. We are in the middle of having the carpet installed at the moment, and not enough carpet was ordered for to finish the job. Unfortunately Bret, you didn't listen to the things that I had said and ordered the wrong amount of carpet for the job that was needed. I have every email that I have corresponded with you from the beginning. I can't believe that I was charged the upgrade amount of $1, 427.25 for this whole job to just still not be done properly. I have absolutely no faith or confidence in this company. Now somebody has to come back on Monday, which is going to interfere with my work schedule, to finish the job. And even the upgraded carpet still looks like extremely poor quality.

The only positive thing I can say is the installers that are here today have been incredibly kind and hard-working and seemingly embarrassed that they could not perform the job that they were called in to do on their day off.

The initial carpet and the first replacement carpet was such poor quality I question why you offer it. I hope that this "upgraded" carpet really is a better quality.

Was now informed by Henry, Monday morning that carpet can't be installed until the following day. Beyond frustrated that I took the day off from work and now having to adjust my day tomorrow.

A large home improvement project, such as having flooring replaced, is disruptive enough one time, but repeating the process two additional times is beyond frustrating. My husband and I would like compensation for the time we have invested preparing our home for two additional carpet installations as well as the multiple mistakes made on the current, unfinished installation.

Express Flooring laminate flooring installed in my kitchen and 2 bathrooms

Warning: Never use Express Flooring!
        Date of contract 6/10/2019
        Salesman: Corey Hoffman

Date flooring installed: 6/11/2019
        Complaints:

Salesman: did not give us what we requested. He did not provide us with an itemized contact so we could understand that we were getting what we asked for.

Installers: they were not professional installers. The work was sloppy, had glue on my kitchen cabinets, on my drapes, and the basebaord. Installer used my personal property to mix his glue and then left it sitting in water in my kitchen sink. The chaulking is horrible both in the kitchen and 2 bathrooms. It is on the new flooring, cabinets and baseboards.

Complaint inspection done on 6/18/19 was not accurate and person doing the inspection was "touchy" and made me very uncomfortable. His name in not on the inspection report and Bret Hooyman from Express Flooring will not provide me with the name of the person.

It's just over 2 months and having problems with the flooring in the kitchen and 1 bathroom. I do not want anyone from Express Flooring in my home again and cause more damage and I am uncomfortable having any employees from Express Flooring in my home.

As I was not provided with an itemized contract from Express Flooring, I am requesting 1/2 of the amount I paid so I can hire another company to have m flooring replace by professional installers.

Miller, Gerald & Janice

May 11, 2019

Express Flooring — installed laminate/ planned carpet installation

The method in which this company practices business has been repeatedly disrespectful to my family and our...

Express Flooring — carpet installer

Bought carpet on August 16 was told the carpet will be in and install in two weeks got a call stating that...

Express Flooring — supposedly non-scratchable wood like flooring planks

Last May, when the salesman made his pitch on the product that we decided to pay a very large cost to have...

Express Flooring — itemized billing

I was promised an itemized bill from the "design salesman", but never received one, which is my reason for...

Express Flooring — carpet

I had my carpet installed 2 years ago with a lifetime warranty. The carpeting is coming up at at tack on...

Express Flooring — carpet installation

Warning: Avoid this Company! Jerry Lederer, Henry Jaffe, and Richard Duran Scam artists who prey on the old...

Express Flooring — very poor communication and scheduling mistakes

Since Wednesday, November 2, 2016, when initially contacted and consulted with an Express Flooring...

Express Flooring — in - home estimate

On 12/05/2015 I called Express flooring to get an estimate and home as I spoke with the guy he asked me...

Express Flooring — misrepresentation of products and warranty

Do Not Buy From Express Flooring!!! My husband wanted a quote from them...I didn't after reading their...

Express Flooring — bait and switch style of business / terrible customer service

Trust the old saying. If something sounds too good to be true, it is! That's exactly what happens with...