[Resolved] Empire Todaycarpet insulation

Had salesman out with samples. Was told that the carpet I chose was better than the carpet that I was taking out. The carpet was installed and its junk. Way less quality than I had. Why would I want to down grade my carpet???? The carpet is so thin the nails protrude through. I called and left three different messages with customer service before someone finally called me back.See the Top 10 Worst Complaints in Norco, CA After speaking with the Gal that is trying to handle this, I forget her name, she set up appointment to have vendor back out with different samples for Tuesday December 11 between the hours of 5-7pm. I sat home and no one showed. The phone calls between her and I went back and forth before she agreed to send them back out. I told her this carpet is junk and the vendor had told me its better than I had. It is not. I also told her that if they do not want to replace this carpet with better carpet at no cost then they can come and pick this carpet up and refund my money. I was overcharged for the quality of carpet that was installed. And then to set up appointment to come back out and no one show up. This is ridiculous. I would never recommend Empire Today to anyone.

• Resolution statement

• Empire Today Customer Care's Response, Feb 13, 2019

Tammy Ann, we take matters like these very seriously and we'd like to know more. Please contact us at [protected]@empire-today.com for further assistance.

Ta