[Resolved] Empire Today — carpet insulation
Had salesman out with samples. Was told that the carpet I chose was better than the carpet that I was taking out. The carpet was installed and its junk. Way less quality than I had. Why would I want to down grade my carpet???? The carpet is so thin the nails protrude through. I called and left three different messages with customer service before someone finally called me back.See the Top 10 Worst Complaints in Norco, CA After speaking with the Gal that is trying to handle this, I forget her name, she set up appointment to have vendor back out with different samples for Tuesday December 11 between the hours of 5-7pm. I sat home and no one showed. The phone calls between her and I went back and forth before she agreed to send them back out. I told her this carpet is junk and the vendor had told me its better than I had. It is not. I also told her that if they do not want to replace this carpet with better carpet at no cost then they can come and pick this carpet up and refund my money. I was overcharged for the quality of carpet that was installed. And then to set up appointment to come back out and no one show up. This is ridiculous. I would never recommend Empire Today to anyone.
Customer care service did everything in their power to resolve this complaint. All attempts to contact the complainant have failed. Therefore, this complaint has been annulled and must not be considered where image of the company in question and it's services are concerned.
Empire Today Customer Care's Response, Feb 13, 2019
Tammy Ann, we take matters like these very seriously and we'd like to know more. Please contact us at [protected]@empire-today.com for further assistance.
More Empire Today Complaints & Reviews
- [Resolved] Empire Carpet - fraudulent quote! 
- [Resolved] Empire Today - steer clear of empire today! 
- [Resolved] Empire Today Carpet - complete dissatisfaction and unprofessional service 
- [Resolved] Empire Today - price deception! 
- Empire Today - cost of quote 
- Empire Today - breech of contract 
- [Resolved] Empire Today - bad carpet - hey said they would replace-avoiding my calls again 
- [Resolved] Empire Today - cancellation 
- [Resolved] Empire Today - installation issues and unethical behavior
- [Resolved] Empire Today - overall bad experience