[Resolved] Empire Today / carpet
I had carpet installed a year ago. I got second from top of the line and the carpet looks 20 years old already!!! The nit is coming apart, and I ordered the 8lb top of the line under carpet support which I did not get because the carpet is not thick or soft and hardwood floors are creaking which I wanted to avoid by getting the top of the line lining underneath. I have made at least ten phone calls from the beginning of November 2017 and have gotten nowhere! Every person I speak to puts in a ticket and I'm supposed to get a call with in 3 business days which never happens because no one at Empire Carpet wants to deal with my unhappiness over the cheap carpet they Installed!!! In my eyes this is really poor business and poor customer service!!! If you are charging outrageous prices for your carpet then it should be good carpet, which it isn't! All my family and friends who come over are in shock that we had new carpet installed a year ago!!! They keep insisting it's old carpet that came with the house and it's embarrassing!!! I put in a ticket today to get this resolved and I'm hoping I get a call to get this resolved!!! Very unhappy customer!!!
Customer care service did everything in their power to resolve this complaint. All attempts to contact the complainant have failed. Therefore, this complaint has been annulled and must not be considered where image of the company in question and it's services are concerned.
Empire Today Customer Care's Response, Dec 27, 2017
We never want our customers to feel this way, and we're sorry to hear that your carpet is not meeting your expectations. We'll be in touch with you shortly to further address your concerns.
More Empire Today Complaints & Reviews
- [Resolved] Empire Carpet - Fraudulent quote! 
- [Resolved] Empire Today - steer clear of empire today! 
- [Resolved] Empire Today Carpet - complete dissatisfaction and unprofessional service 
- [Resolved] Empire Today - price deception! 
- Empire Today - cost of quote 
- Empire Today - customer service and installation
- Empire Today - won't install white tile
- Empire Today - vinyl flooring
- Empire Today - luxury vinyl tile floor installation
- Empire Today - tile flooring removal & install