Having problems with Congoleum?

3705 Quakerbridge Road, Suite 211
Thu8:00 AM - 5:00 PM
Fri8:00 AM - 5:00 PM
SatClosed
SunClosed

ComplaintsBoard.com is not affiliated, associated, authorized, endorsed by, or in any way officially connected with Congoleum.

Complaints & Reviews

Congoleum Corporation — Poor Quality

Congoleum DuraCeramic PS24L01547 This is the poorest quality floor available! I had this floor...

Congoleum Duraceramic — peeling tiles

One year ago I had Congoleum Duraceramic professionally installed in my kitchen. After 9 months, 5 tiles had...

Congoleum Duraceramic — Lifetime warranty on Nothing!

We had installed 4 years ago with a major kitchen renovation. We have been going back an forth with the...

Congoleum Duraceramic-HE14 Bisque tilestile worthless also no grouting

I am not able to attach the many photos, documents, faxes and letters to and from Congroleum that I have as they are not in the accepted formats. I would like to forward them to someone if necessary. I purchased the tile in quetion in March 2008. Immediately I noticed nicks, chips, peeling, etc.. and contacted Congroleum. Their inspector blamed it on installation and maintenance; negating any responsibility. Remember this tile was NEW. As a goodwill gesture and after many phone calls, they finally did give me a refund for the tile and installation, but they never admitted their tile is defective and is a problem standing up to normal wear and tear. Now I have to spend quite a bit of money to remove this tile and put in a new sub-floor at my expense because the sub-floor may not be useable.
I WOULD LIKE EVERYONE TO KNOW ABOUT THIS TILE SO THEY DON'T MAKE THE SAME MISTAKE I DID AND BUY IT. It is not cheap.

Congoleum - DuraceramicBad product, cheating on warranty

We had lots of money spent on having the Duraceramic floor installed in the kitchen 4 years back (in 2006), attracted by the appearance of the material and lifetime wearout warranty. About 2 years ago, the white spots started to appear, first in the area where the chair legs were, then in more trafficked parts of the kitchen (next to the fridge, next to the sink, etc.); the spots are growing and look really ugly. When we complained to the retailer through which we bought the tiles, they sent the info to Congoleum, and an "expert" showed up in a couple of months. He took a bunch of photos, and from the conversation with him I thought we'll get a replacement floor or compensation. Instead, we got a letter telling that the spots are the result of "abrasion", not of wear, and the manufacturer is not in any way responsible.

Congoleum Duraceramic — Worthless product

I purchased Congoleum Duraceramic flooring almost four years ago, and have been haggling with the retailer...

A consumer site aimed at exposing unethical companies and business practices