Empire Carpet / Rip off company

I had signed up with Empire Carpets to re-carpet my entire house. I had paid them around $8000. I had no problem with the guy who was involved in making the deal I mean the sales person and that was the only good part about it. The people who were installing the carpet were a pain in the neck. We had to make almost a dozen calls to Empire customer service in order to get them to install the carpeting. They did a very rough and terrible job. They whittled several baseboards as well as granite tiling. When I told them about the damage they caused they said that they had nothing to do with it was like that only. Not even four months have passed and the carpeting is wearing off. It is in a terrible state my little daughter has fallen down and hurt her self several times because of the carpet. The carpeting was supposed to be wear resistant. They are terrible please do not use their service you will be ripped off and I can say that through experience.

Jo

Comments

• Co
      25th of Aug, 2009

Empire Today is currently researching your concerns. We always want to ensure that you have the best possible experience, and a customer care team member will contact you directly within one business day to work toward a resolution. Thank you for sharing your experience with us.

Sincerely,